Mod Adoption: SOLVED, move along please.

Game Goblin

Oh mighty and golden glory admins!

Okay down to brass tacks. There's a couple mods hidden away, shiny nice gems that could use a home and some touching up.

From various sources people tell me to contact the original author to request permission...

However the original author of "Slave Town" and "Darkwind Island" seems to have no account at all. The author: Iamtheonewhoknocks is now listed simply as "Guest" with no profile information... none at all. Some speculate his account was removed all-together.

I find myself groveling to the admins for a definative answer before I persue my nutty idea of adopting these mods.

This means I can not follow proper protocol and attempt to contact the original author with a statement or inquiry of intent,

So please inform me of a remedy to this dilemma so I can either crawl back into my goblin hiding box, or break out the hammer and anvil...

Archived