[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

MAI FUN PACK

A few days ago, I hastily put together a pack for Mai as part of my transformer tool testing.  I realized it was not really up to the usual standard I try to uphold, so I went back to pretty much redo the whole pack from scratch.

This is still a pack done primarily with my transformer tool with a few manual tweaks here and there.  The biggest issue with Mai is her rather restrictive TMCL file size.  I found that anything less than ~7200 kb seems to work well, and anything above that requires a lot of manual tweaking to choose what texture to resize and so on.   Quite a few outfits in this pack fall into the over 7200 kb category, so I've had to reduce the texture size which in turn might affect the visual fidelity of some models, but that's a small sacrifice to make to see my childhood playmate in her naked glory :D

The content of this pack includes the following outfits:

Leifang:

MAI_COS001

Sarah:

MAI_COS001

Mai:

Ayane Naughty Tail for Mai (original post here)

Ayane DLCU_043

Christie DLCU_023

Helena Jingle All the Way  (original post here)

Honoka DLCU_014

Leifang DLC_004 Breakable Bikini for Mai (original post here)

Mai Valentine Bikini (Apron-less version of the Valentine outfit which I find extremely angry dick inducing)

Pai DLC_005  (from my very old "Real Physics Series" pack)  This outfit has been modernized to remove the redundant body underneath.  There is still a bit of clipping issue.

Rachel DLCU_019

Some screenies:

Sarah & Leifang in transformed outfit from Mai's super sexy COS001.  Look at them butt cheeks :bush:

attachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001 (1).jpgattachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001 (2).jpgattachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001 (3).jpgattachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001.jpgattachicon.gifSarah_MaiCos001 (1).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_MaiCos001 (2).jpg

Ayane's new KOF themed outfit is super cute on Mai as well

attachicon.gifMai_AyaneDLCU43 (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_AyaneDLCU43 (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_AyaneDLCU43 (3).jpg

Christie's Bikini is just out of this world :drool:

attachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (7).jpg

Honoka's bikini is a cuteness oriented outfit :D

attachicon.gifMai_Honoka (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Honoka (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Honoka (3).jpg

Mai's "assets" really do ensure maximum jingles with the double bells :bush:

attachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (5).jpg

My very first breakable outfit for Leifang - now on Mai

attachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (8).jpg

The return of Naughty Tail :bush:

attachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (6).jpg

I spent some time fixing this very old mod of mine to remove the redundant body underneath.  It turned out quite well me thinks

attachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (6).jpg

Rachel's skeleton outfit is just in time for Halloween :D

attachicon.gifMai_Rachel (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Rachel (2).jpg

ULTRA SEXY Valentine bikini on Mai - without the apron obscuring the view :bush: AND it is breakable too! Enjoy -

attachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (8).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (9).jpg

---------------------------------MISC MODS below that are *potential* candidates for future packs----------------------------------------------------------

Chain bikini

attachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (1).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (2).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (3).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (4).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (5).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (6).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (7).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (8).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (9).jpg

Sexy Leifang see-thru nightgown on Mai

attachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (8).jpg

Just for fun.

attachicon.gifMai_Marie (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (7).jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1r7ujjke4bqks6u/TransformerFunPack_Mai_V1_1.zip

Installation:

Unzip the pack and drop the content into your AUTOLINK folder.  It's drag and drop friendly!  All outfits can be found under each girl's 01 folder.

As usual, any feedback is welcome :D  I hope you guys like what I've put together here.

Hi Timmy,

Do you plan to release the Chain Mai someday? :)

MAI FUN PACK

A few days ago, I hastily put together a pack for Mai as part of my transformer tool testing.  I realized it was not really up to the usual standard I try to uphold, so I went back to pretty much redo the whole pack from scratch.

This is still a pack done primarily with my transformer tool with a few manual tweaks here and there.  The biggest issue with Mai is her rather restrictive TMCL file size.  I found that anything less than ~7200 kb seems to work well, and anything above that requires a lot of manual tweaking to choose what texture to resize and so on.   Quite a few outfits in this pack fall into the over 7200 kb category, so I've had to reduce the texture size which in turn might affect the visual fidelity of some models, but that's a small sacrifice to make to see my childhood playmate in her naked glory :D

The content of this pack includes the following outfits:

Leifang:

MAI_COS001

Sarah:

MAI_COS001

Mai:

Ayane Naughty Tail for Mai (original post here)

Ayane DLCU_043

Christie DLCU_023

Helena Jingle All the Way  (original post here)

Honoka DLCU_014

Leifang DLC_004 Breakable Bikini for Mai (original post here)

Mai Valentine Bikini (Apron-less version of the Valentine outfit which I find extremely angry dick inducing)

Pai DLC_005  (from my very old "Real Physics Series" pack)  This outfit has been modernized to remove the redundant body underneath.  There is still a bit of clipping issue.

Rachel DLCU_019

Some screenies:

Sarah & Leifang in transformed outfit from Mai's super sexy COS001.  Look at them butt cheeks :bush:

attachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001 (1).jpgattachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001 (2).jpgattachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001 (3).jpgattachicon.gifLeifang_MaiCos001.jpgattachicon.gifSarah_MaiCos001 (1).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_MaiCos001 (2).jpg

Ayane's new KOF themed outfit is super cute on Mai as well

attachicon.gifMai_AyaneDLCU43 (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_AyaneDLCU43 (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_AyaneDLCU43 (3).jpg

Christie's Bikini is just out of this world :drool:

attachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_ChristieBikini (7).jpg

Honoka's bikini is a cuteness oriented outfit :D

attachicon.gifMai_Honoka (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Honoka (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Honoka (3).jpg

Mai's "assets" really do ensure maximum jingles with the double bells :bush:

attachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_jingleAllTheWay (5).jpg

My very first breakable outfit for Leifang - now on Mai

attachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangBreakable (8).jpg

The return of Naughty Tail :bush:

attachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_naughtyTail (6).jpg

I spent some time fixing this very old mod of mine to remove the redundant body underneath.  It turned out quite well me thinks

attachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_PAI_DLC005 (6).jpg

Rachel's skeleton outfit is just in time for Halloween :D

attachicon.gifMai_Rachel (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Rachel (2).jpg

ULTRA SEXY Valentine bikini on Mai - without the apron obscuring the view :bush: AND it is breakable too! Enjoy -

attachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (8).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_bikini_only (9).jpg

---------------------------------MISC MODS below that are *potential* candidates for future packs----------------------------------------------------------

Chain bikini

attachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (1).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (2).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (3).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (4).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (5).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (6).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (7).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (8).jpgattachicon.gifMaiChainBikini (9).jpg

Sexy Leifang see-thru nightgown on Mai

attachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_LeifangNightGown (8).jpg

Just for fun.

attachicon.gifMai_Marie (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_Marie (7).jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1r7ujjke4bqks6u/TransformerFunPack_Mai_V1_1.zip

Installation:

Unzip the pack and drop the content into your AUTOLINK folder.  It's drag and drop friendly!  All outfits can be found under each girl's 01 folder.

As usual, any feedback is welcome :D  I hope you guys like what I've put together here.

Hi Timmy,

Do you plan to release the Chain Mai someday? :)

dat mod was made very long time ago and till now he still dont want releash

Quite a lot has been happening in my RL situation so my time with DOA5 has dropped dramatically.

For the heart shape cut-out, I think I will try to make it so that it's breakable with slipping panties, or I can just release as is, which doesn't take much time at all.

post-781013-0-06833100-1477954427_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-19712300-1477954428_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-34507200-1477954431_thumb.jpg

If her panties just go missing, it looks kind of weird :bush:

post-781013-0-78189500-1477954429_thumb.jpg

I also spent a little time on making a breakable outfit for Kasumi which I ended up abandoning :D

post-781013-0-14459400-1477954476_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-84734900-1477954477_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-50792900-1477954479_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-63623500-1477954480_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-98643200-1477954481_thumb.jpg

A collection of Leifang outfit I found buried in my dungeon archive folder :D

post-781013-0-57904700-1477954527_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-90772600-1477954535_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-95397700-1477954546_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-68819300-1477954557_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-82835900-1477954567_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-00735400-1477954578_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-36766000-1477954584_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-44096000-1477954592_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-01140900-1477954602_thumb.png

As for the chain bikini - all in due time :D

Ohh this dungeon hidden folders are very interesting :D

I especially like the pantie on the panda t-shirt Leifang and the creativity of some attached stuff on nipples plus this hearted dress :blush:

Nice collection, JannLee will be happy to have some new Leifang's pussy stuff to destroy :D

Quite a lot has been happening in my RL situation so my time with DOA5 has dropped dramatically.

As for the chain bikini - all in due time :D

Wooow!!!!! I'm very thrilled. Very nice work Timmy.

VALENTINE OUTFIT BREAKABLE PACK (ALL 20 LADIES INCLUDED)

I decided to spend some time on updating the valentine breakable outfit to include a few enhancements and the addition of Mai.

As with the previous version, all of these characters are based on the modified Valentine Outfit that I made for Leifang which is then transformed to all other girls (that have valentine outfit and Naotora) with some post processing done to add the character specific items back to the outfits such as stockings for P4 and Honoka, necklaces for a few characters, high heels back to Nyotengu and so on and so forth.

Unfortunately, since this pack is an enhancement to the original pack, the issue shown below still persists, but I think it doesn't really get in the way of anything :D

post-781013-0-47061900-1470438219.png

Enhancements

- Mai has been added complete with her fans with stockings and heels :D

- Nyotengu's wings and her "weapons" have been added

- Earrings and accessories for characters whose default valentine outfits come with have been added

Known issues:

- Deformation and clipping issues inherited from the official model as pictured above

- Strange texture may be observed on the heart shape metal clips

The biggest addition this time of course is Mai.   Her model is basically transformed from P4's model (with stockings and fans) with the colors of Nyotengu which I find very sexy and it goes well with her fans.   Of course the moment I attempted to load the transformed model, I was hit with an infinite load issue.   As a work around, I had to half the size of the following textures: body normal map, all apron and ribbon texture and replace all of the "breakage effect" pieces with blank studs.   After a rather epic struggle, the model finally loads in game :D  So if you run into infinite loading, try to reduce sizes of your texture for Mai.

The model should have no weird clipping such as hair through head issue.  

Some screenies showcasing our newest Valentine Star Mai :D

attachicon.gifMai_victory (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_victory (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_victory (4).jpg

Mai in action

attachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (4).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (5).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (6).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (7).jpgattachicon.gifMai_valentine_test (8).jpg

Honoka's got her glove back

attachicon.gifHonoka_marie_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifHonoka_marie_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifHonoka_marie_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifHonoka_marie_test (4).jpg

A few examples where earrings have been added back:

attachicon.gifPai_valentine_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifPai_valentine_test (2).jpg

attachicon.gifPai_helena_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifPai_helena_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifPai_helena_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifPai_helena_test (4).jpgattachicon.gifPai_helena_test (6).jpg

Nyotengu and her wings/weapon have been added:

attachicon.gifNyotengu_kokoro_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_kokoro_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_kokoro_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_kokoro_test (4).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_kokoro_test (5).jpgattachicon.gifNyotengu_kokoro_test (6).jpg

attachicon.gifRachel_valentine_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifRachel_valentine_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifRachel_valentine_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifRachel_valentine_test (4).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_Christie_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_Christie_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifSarah_Christie_test (3).jpg

attachicon.gifKasumi_momiji_test (1).jpgattachicon.gifKasumi_momiji_test (2).jpgattachicon.gifKasumi_momiji_test (3).jpgattachicon.gifKasumi_momiji_test (4).jpg

Download:

The entire Autolink drag & drop installation pack can be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yyyqqif2bqblrh6/ValentineBreakableRemix_V1_4.zip

**4K preview screenshots are included in the download in "preview" folder.

Please note that you will have to manually remove previously released Valentine outfits - this pack adds new ones but the existing ones may still be in your folder.  Please follow the folder structure of the zip file to locate and delete valentine breakable outfits with an older version number.

Installation:

Unzip the file and drop the content into your AUTOLINK folder.  Please note that the Valentine outfits for Naotora and Mai are found under their first outfit in game (folder 01) since they do not have default valentine outfits.

This pack represents many hours of fixing clipping, gluing body parts together and staring at ladies' boobs.  Any feedback is welcome :D

Credits go to the usual suspects in my first post unless otherwise noted. 

Best mod there is. Hope you'll make more like this. 20x like

LEIFANG BROKEN HEART + BONUS

"OPEN HEART" BREAKABLE & MORE

After I dug up my Leifang "Open Heart" mod :bush:  I remembered why I put the mod aside.   I was doing some experiment when the "breakable/destructible" outfits were still a thing, and I wanted to make the breakable appear more natural instead of just making the thing go disappear into thin air.   After toying with various methods today, I think I have achieved pretty decent results.

A few more kinks to iron out, but I don't expect them to take long.   If all goes well, I can release these few mods along with a few bonuses like I normally do :D  (of course bonuses can be made by anyone with my transformer.  I just throw them in since I use these to test a few things)

Leifang "Open Heart - Broken Heart" breakable :bush:  Once she receives enough damage, the front of her dress is broken revealing a heart shape opening while leaving a piece behind in the process.  Of course, during the violent breakage, her panties get sent flying too :bush:

post-781013-0-70594200-1478575093_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-16335200-1478575095_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-43983900-1478575096_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-95074600-1478575097_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-44648100-1478575099_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-48835500-1478575100_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-74262200-1478575101_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-87048700-1478575102_thumb.jpg

I modified the breakable to leave pieces on the battle field.  While not the most natural looking pieces, I find that leaving stuff around adds a bit to the realism.

Here are a few bonuses I think I will throw in the pack -

Marie "Open Heart - Broken Heart" breakable :bush:

post-781013-0-14721700-1478575191_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-08337700-1478575193_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-03104600-1478575195_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-24256200-1478575196_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42873800-1478575197_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-46506500-1478575198_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-97911800-1478575199_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-05005200-1478575201_thumb.jpg

Mai "Open Heart - Broken Heart" breakable :bush:

post-781013-0-62664500-1478575226_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-92690200-1478575227_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-99352100-1478575228_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-33931000-1478575230_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-62002600-1478575231_thumb.jpg

I have expanded this release to include a few other popular characters such as Helena, Kasumi, Kokoro, Marie (Busty and normal variants), Pai and of course Mai. :D  I also included a Busty version of Marie for those that prefer the more matured look of her.  Every girl comes complete with 3D bush (Courtesy of MoP Saafie) for added realism :bush:

post-781013-0-96398400-1479522152_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-05337400-1479522155_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79217300-1479522156_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-99503400-1479522157_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-01550900-1479522159_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-19851400-1479522160_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-42798300-1479522161_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-47199900-1479522162_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-55435700-1479522196_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-80775300-1479522197_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-27667700-1479522199_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-65274800-1479522200_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-97414900-1479522201_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-33838800-1479522203_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-85199100-1479522204_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-92054300-1479522205_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-31892700-1479522207_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-50178300-1479522208_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-13837900-1479522234_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-32448500-1479522235_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40844200-1479522236_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-53084700-1479522237_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-58360400-1479522238_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-74367500-1479522239_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-96943900-1479522240_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-14833400-1479522242_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-37024400-1479522243_thumb.jpg

All of this stuff can be done by using my Character Transformer Tool.  I used a low SF setting of 15 with regular mode to make this pack.  You can easily fill out the rest of the cast with the tool.

Features:

+Custom Mesh with more detailed butt and private part that appears to "open" under certain circumstances

+3D BUSH (Courtesy of MoP SaafRats)

+Breakable/Destructible with broken pieces left behind

Included Girls:

post-781013-0-33230400-1479522728_thumb.png

Installation:

Simply unzip the file and drop all of the contents into your AUTOLINK folder.  Most of the costumes can be found under "02" except Leifang (10), Mai & Marie(03)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gdp6e3gg8nor8eb/LeifangBrokenHeartStripedDress_v1_6.zip

This is a misc. mod that I found in my dungeon archive :bush:   Depending on the reception of this "Broken Heart" mod, I might consider releasing this panda hoodie.

Leifang's Panda Hoodie Breakable.  With the "leaving pieces behind" breakage, it looks more natural as well.  I had issue with this breakable since I had no idea what to do with her skirt.  Once the hoodie part is rolled up, the skirt appears detached.  I think this is a good solution to the problem.

post-781013-0-64979200-1478575264_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-82479700-1478575265_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-98471100-1478575266_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-15758900-1478575268_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-55778800-1478575269_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-19991500-1478575271_thumb.jpg

Any and all comments are welcome :D  I am going to assume there's general lack of interest in the game and/or these mods if the my thread sinks into oblivion again, lol.

This personal dungeon look to have an infinite ressource :D

Adding an extra details with the pantie and breakable parts appearing in the scene is indeed a good detail that make them more natural, good job!

Oh and not to mention this cute Marie Rose, the hearted Leifang outfit is very great on her, even more kinky :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey TImmy is there a way I could change the proportions of the character transform tool to use the harryholden DOAHDM pack's breast/thigh/hips/butt proportions to be the "base" for the transform? Not sure if the sizes in the tool already are completely set in stone.

If I could do that and start converting other costumes over it would be the best thing in the world to me. Currently I use your tool to switch over a costume to get the correct skeleton size, swap out the body mesh for DOAHDM, then to go into blender to manually resize/warp each part of the costume because the breasts/hips/thighs are too big lol

Hey TImmy is there a way I could change the proportions of the character transform tool to use the harryholden DOAHDM pack's breast/thigh/hips/butt proportions to be the "base" for the transform? Not sure if the sizes in the tool already are completely set in stone.

If I could do that and start converting other costumes over it would be the best thing in the world to me. Currently I use your tool to switch over a costume to get the correct skeleton size, swap out the body mesh for DOAHDM, then to go into blender to manually resize/warp each part of the costume because the breasts/hips/thighs are too big lol

If you just go from Holden's models you should be able to transform between characters while keeping to their proportions.  For non-standard meshes and/or high poly ones, I recommend unchecking both Hybrid and Adaptive to use regular smoothing mode.

Now if you want holden's model shape specifically for transforming between clothed/modded costumes, then you will have to create your own references for use with these type of transformations and drop them into the UserDefined folder.

If you just go from Holden's models you should be able to transform between characters while keeping to their proportions.  For non-standard meshes and/or high poly ones, I recommend unchecking both Hybrid and Adaptive to use regular smoothing mode.

Now if you want holden's model shape specifically for transforming between clothed/modded costumes, then you will have to create your own references for use with these type of transformations and drop them into the UserDefined folder.

I'm looking to do the latter - taking default DOA5LR costumes and reproportion them to fit the DOAHDM bodies, basically.

Where would I start creating a custom reference to throw into UserDefined? If I could see where that data is and how to modify it with say, a crazy tiny userdefined and a gigantic userdefined I can probably figure the rest out on my own. So far tinkering around with .TMCs and the bone tool hasn't yielded much success :(

I'm looking to do the latter - taking default DOA5LR costumes and reproportion them to fit the DOAHDM bodies, basically.

Where would I start creating a custom reference to throw into UserDefined? If I could see where that data is and how to modify it with say, a crazy tiny userdefined and a gigantic userdefined I can probably figure the rest out on my own. So far tinkering around with .TMCs and the bone tool hasn't yielded much success :(

I went through the same exercise when I created Mai's nude model which is actually based on the reference model that I created.   The nude model was essentially a transformation from Ayane to Mai :D

The tools I used were just my transformer and my converter.   Look for a KasumiUserDefinedByHarry.tmc ( or something similar) in the transformer's root directory which is the Kasumi reference made by Harry (As the name suggests, lol).   You can transform it to your character of choice to get the correct bone and collision structure.  After that, you can use my TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool to convert it to OBJ and edit the shape in your editing software of choice.   After which, dump the change back to TMC with the same tool and you should be all set.  

Keep in mind though this is a very involved process which takes a lot of time and dedication.   My mai reference went through 70 revisions before I was happy with it :D

I spent a little time playing with the new HDM models today and found something that felt a little odd to me.    Overall, however, I think these models are very well made and really excellent. Kudos to all the authors (Osiri, Harry etc) and Holden for putting them together with the tan lines and such.

The shading on girls' breasts appears rather flat for such size.   Popping the models into my TMC/OBJ Converter & Post Processing Tool is a quick way to fix it.  

WARNING: This is a shameless advertisement of the tool that only a few handful of people use :D

Now, this problem can be easily fixed by using my tool outlined above:

post-781013-0-54346400-1479711074_thumb.png

Simply drop the TMC onto the tool window and use the settings shown and hit "INJECT INTO TMC" button and viola!

Instant shading/lighting correction can be observed as show in the screenshot below

post-781013-0-49417200-1479699624_thumb.png

A bit of close-up reveals that the nipples lost their "milk duct orifices" which appear to be painted on (with normal vector manipulation techniques, dimples like this can be "faked")

post-781013-0-36996200-1479699627_thumb.png

I can't stress enough how important having correct normal vectors is.   To me, I think having the correct shading and lighting information is very important as it gives more depth to the model and adds to the realism.

A little in-game side by side comparison: (left is original, right is post processed)

post-781013-0-86472500-1479701022_thumb.png

Here are the full screenshots for comparison

Before vs After

post-781013-0-62158400-1479699900_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-82924000-1479699902_thumb.jpg

As you can see clearly that after normal vector and tangent vector re-computation, her breasts appear to be much more "3D" with more depth information and can appear much larger compared to the original before post processing pair.

The "milk duct orifices" can still somewhat be seen

post-781013-0-48186300-1479699904_thumb.jpg

Some how I feel the post processed milk duct orifices appear more natural as the original deep looking holes look a little off to me.  It's a matter of personal taste though :D

I transferred normal vectors of the top ring on the nipples that form the milk duct orifices back with my other home brew tool and this is the result:

post-781013-0-67429900-1479700145_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-83358000-1479700146_thumb.jpg

I think they look fine either way.

There you have it.  Another shameless self advertisement to encourage people to use my tools :D

Random breakable fun.   This time I decided to make girls go completely naked (from almost naked) for better view :bush:  As with the Leifang Broken Heart costume, once "broken," pieces are left behind.   I find this effect strangely addictive, humiliating and satisfying all at the same time :D

I think of this as more of a Nude Mod Plus pack where girls start out almost naked and eventually get completely naked :bush:

Hitomi is rather under represented in the modding world for some reason.

Quick modification on Hitomi's DLCU001 swimsuit which I think is one of the best in the game - made it so that they just fall off after a heavy hit.   I think it looks quite nice and funny/humiliating at the same time.

As usual I used my Character Transformer Tool to put it on a few other girls.  For this particular outfit, I used a SF setting of 15 with "Hybrid" mode which seems to  yield pretty good results especially on Marie.

post-781013-0-31611300-1479783010_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-77651000-1479783011_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-28959200-1479783013_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-78093000-1479783014_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-26311000-1479783016_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-74954400-1479783017_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-24861300-1479783019_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-80691200-1479783020_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-56270200-1479783022_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-05730100-1479783024_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-09152000-1479783134_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-30006800-1479783135_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-85666200-1479783136_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-18728000-1479783138_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-70233500-1479783139_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-03516600-1479783141_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-40131400-1479783142_thumb.jpg

If there's any interest at all, I can pack this up and release it.