What happened to my UNP?

Mewwt

So, after a long time not playing Skyrim, I found out that UNP magically disappeared from everywhere. What happened to it? Did the author stop working on it? If so, which alternatives can/should I use?

I'm not playing Skyrim since quite a while now, but I think it's included now into CBBE Bodyslide via UUNP. Better search for UUNP and see if that's what you're looking for.

Okay...

@leatherliz: I'm too edgy (and dumb) to read and I forgot to log into nexus, so it wouldn't let me access the mod (duh). Thank you anyways!

@Loveryus: What is this witchcraft? If I download CBBE I'll have the option to install UNP in the install menu?

@gvman3670: It has to be installed on top of unp, doesn't it?

@Kendo 2: What's the difference between yours and the regular one? Just the bouncy bouncy? (nice work, by the way)

Okay...

@gvman3670: It has to be installed on top of unp, doesn't it?

It normally does because it doesn't contain its own feet and hands. But if you install high poly hands and feet (Fem Feet Redone and Better Hand Meshes) you don't need the original UNP file. I went the latter route.

Kendo's UNP Jiggle looks nice, too, and has more nodes than UNP HDT-PE (but I never use pregnancy mods so I haven't tried the Jiggle yet).

BodySlide and UUNP is another viable option to build a body with.

@Kendo 2: What's the difference between yours and the regular one? Just the bouncy bouncy? (nice work, by the way)

Everything changed or added is in the description.  The 'big' features are the advanced body scaling and compatibilty with Sexlab animations.  My mod also has two extra breast bones for more realistic and controlled bounce.  It also supports pregnancy, though I don't use those types of mods.  There are also some nice jewelry extras in the downloads and I've made a few outfits for it too.  asenasen has also done several outfits.  I made the mod for myself and it isn't something made for mass consumption.  If I make it for myself it has to be right.  ;)

Archived