SOS funny "bug"

DysphoriaGG7

That was awesome.

It makes me wonder though, doesn't Meridia count as female? Maybe the Creation Kit has her as male. Or maybe you have SOS UNP or something like that.

Yah I installed the UNP version just to mess around, I don't like uninstalling stuff without making backups, I forgot to make a backup before installing that, scared to delete it and mess up my game, so now I'm stuck with stuff like this  xD

That was awesome.

It makes me wonder though, doesn't Meridia count as female? Maybe the Creation Kit has her as male. Or maybe you have SOS UNP or something like that.

Yah I installed the UNP version just to mess around, I don't like uninstalling stuff without making backups, I forgot to make a backup before installing that, scared to delete it and mess up my game, so now I'm stuck with stuff like this  xD

I use Mod Organizer, it makes uninstalling fairly easy. If you do uninstall mods, sometimes that makes that save file unplayable. I'd suggest doing a clean install and using MO or NMM, if you don't mind starting a new save. If you do mind, you can always not load "SOS - B3lisario UNP Add-on.esp" under "Data Files" on the launcher.

Yeah, I still chuckle about this one. It happens if you have SOS UNP set to schlongify all women. I posted a similar picture from my game in the SOS UNP thread a few months ago. Meridia obviously has whatever the mod decides defines a character as a "schlongable" woman. I didn't see it as a bug so much as an amusing wrinkle :lol:

Archived