Help me pick a few relatively simple mods that should let me also play through Skyrim

wr1

Hey folks,

It's been a real long time since I played Skryim or any of the SexLab mods, but I figured I'd get back into it.

I figure this time I would like to actually play through Skyrim (I haven't actually played through it or beaten it yet) so while I think it's a little more fun with a few adult mods, I'd like to pick only those that are unlikely to make the game become unplayable or unbeatable.

After installing the Sexlab framework, etc. I am thinking maybe just Sexlab Defeat, Apropos, Cum Inflation, and Defeat Alternative? Are those likely to be OK?

Also, can anyone recommend a body and clothing/armor set that would work with Cum Inflation? I think that in general I had been having trouble with getting the belly node scaling to work.

If anyone has a recommendation or link to a mod they like that could fit the bill, I would appreciate it!

-WR

I don't use pregnancy mods but SL Defeat, Defeat Alternative, Pet Collar and Sanguine Debauchery enhanced didn't cause any serious problems or broken saves and everything was perfectly fine. Game was fully playable and beatable.

Devious Devices required and added by many mods can conflict with some equipment slots, but it is not game breaking.

Get Stripped! has very little requirements.

Other non-sexlab mods can cause some problems, for example you won't get captured or even enter the bleedout state if something changes base weapon damage to 500+ and you'll get instantly killed.

I use SL aroused, mass match maker, zaz animation pack, NSAP, Apropos, SL stories, SL amorous adventure, SL beastess, SOS, SL defeat, SL dangerous nights, More nasty creatures, SL deadly drain, Player succubus quest and thats pretty much all, combined with alot of non loverslab mods.

I've been playing for 50+ hours with all of this and beside some load orders issue I fixed, I never experiment CTD, my save isnt corrupted (yet ? xD).

I guess you can use the mods I listed and still do a full playthrough safely, but be carefull to follow the mod update instructions if you want to update mods and keep playing on your save.

I'd also recommend installing your mods with mod organizer and use LOOT for the plugins load order (mods load order (Left panel) have to be done manually tho.)

Thanks for all the input, folks.  My internet is running a bit slow tonight for downloading but I'm planning this out on a piece of paper.  Can anyone recommend a body and mesh that tends to be the most compatible and stable?

Archived