Viewing Forum Images

Sorceress99

If you mean other peoples posts then no there is nothing you can do I don't think. If you mean your own then some file sharing sites you can post a link in a thumbnail, which you then click on to get the full image. Not all filesharing sites seem to support that though.

If you mean other peoples posts then no there is nothing you can do I don't think. If you mean your own then some file sharing sites you can post a link in a thumbnail' date=' which you then click on to get the full image. Not all filesharing sites seem to support that though.

[/quote']

I mean other people's posted images. I could have sworn when I first started using LL, it asked if I wanted to view images full screen, and I answered yes. Now I want to set it back to default. That possible, or am I thing of another site. Like Ronald Reagan said..

..."I think I'm losing my mind. Has anyone seen my mind?"

Archived