HDT Boobs Deflate D:>

xXDjScoopsXx

Hi my name is Trish, I really hope you guys can help me out. I've recently started to play Skyrim again after installing mods to spice it up, every mod I have run fine except for the HDT physics mod. Upon initial startup everything looks fine for about 3 seconds then my character's poor breasts deflate and shrink into her chest. I had looked around and haven't found anything on this problem, I really hope someone can help.

Sincerely, Trish 

classic problem with hdt

1 make sure you use correct body mod

2 make sure you install body, realistic ragdolls and force as well as skeleton mod in right order, in general skeleton last and over write everything.

3 run FNIS just to be sure.

Hi my name is Trish, I really hope you guys can help me out. I've recently started to play Skyrim again after installing mods to spice it up, every mod I have run fine except for the HDT physics mod. Upon initial startup everything looks fine for about 3 seconds then my character's poor breasts deflate and shrink into her chest. I had looked around and haven't found anything on this problem, I really hope someone can help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25482-setup-step-by-step-setup-basics-for-hdt-physics-extension/

You followed that tutorial?

If you have the mod sexlab hormones redux mod that may be the issue. I realized after a while my chars boobs were flat. I couldnt figure it out because I know I had a compatible skeletons. The htd physics were fine and butt but was just flattened up/ on the breasts.  And also the calliente tools showed fine. I played with the hormone mod settings and it changed back. So yea, check that if you have that mod.

Archived