View File

Adult Toys - Enhanced
Version: 1.5
Author: xiaomiza

Description:

This MOD is just add the DD effects to Adult Toys Merchant 1.5(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24421/).

Required Mods:

1.SexLab Framnetwork 1.59c
2.SexLab Aroused RE V16
3.ZaZAnimationPack 6.0+
4.Devious Devices - Integration 2.9.1

How to get them:

Read the Book《Devious Devices: Chastity Belts》,then you can craft them on forge.

Chinese Version link:
http://www.star01.net/post/164010

CREDITS:
Adult Toys Merchant

It looks like every plug has a weak vibrate and vibrate on cast keywords, do you plan on creating unique versions or changing them for verity later? I can't remember if there were many variants in the original resources.

Do these overwrite the originals or do they exist side by side? The reason I ask is because the originals did not use the same slots as DD plugs, so you could have overlapping if you changed them to use the same slots.

I'm glad someone has taken the time to give these DD functionality, can't wait to see if you you can give the other items functionality too.

It looks like every plug has a weak vibrate and vibrate on cast keywords, do you plan on creating unique versions or changing them for verity later? I can't remember if there were many variants in the original resources.

Do these overwrite the originals or do they exist side by side? The reason I ask is because the originals did not use the same slots as DD plugs, so you could have overlapping if you changed them to use the same slots.

I'm glad someone has taken the time to give these DD functionality, can't wait to see if you you can give the other items functionality too.

The esp was Completely rewritten, and all the slot were changed to DD slots in order to Compatible with the DD.

I make this just for fun.

you can take care of it what you want. :)

Hey you can keep this if you want, this is an updated ESP.

All I did was go into every 'scriptInstance' item in the construction kit and add the 'zad_EffectPossessed' keyword to it.

This makes it so the modified plugs can be worn without a belt. Note I didn't touch the Queen's Seat because that worked as is and is a gag not a butt plug. But yeah, I enabled all the butt plugs so that they can be worn standalone. Enjoy, if you want it.

Edit: NOTE: This is JUST an ESP. You still need the mod from this mod's download page! Just overwrite with this esp.

Sextoys Calyps - Enhanced.esp

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...