Kinky World pics show us yours

why does he look so much sexier in your game?  Good morning by the way :)

good morning to you too I don't know why he looks different in mine might be your graphics card or settings show me yours and I will have at look at lunch time

in the mean time in game its week end and time for some relaxation

I'm not playing with your sim currently, he was played when I was running the game with "Giselle" and "Paige".  He just looks sexier, kind of like food tastes better when someone else makes it.  ;)

It's the middle of winter and this guy has fur, he's keeping Tawny in the cold so he can get a handjob.  Just for that she's keeping her gloves on.  :)

Well he let her keep her gloves on but convinced her to drop her drawers (he's paying for it anyway so that was a must).

Tawny's not picky about what Supernatural to woohoo with, here she is with Count Snypes as a Zombie.  He's a vampire too.

post-561062-0-73628700-1438830566_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-03746400-1438830918_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-27416500-1438838132_thumb.jpg

Bridgeport's kinkiest residents were very pleased to hear that the laws in Bridgeport were lifted that criminalized public sex. All rejoiced by celebrating inside "Fucktasia - Bridgeport's First All-You-Can-Fuck Buffet."

One resident was heard exclaiming in between breaths (and a mouthful of juicy cock) "My ass has needed a good pounding. You would not believe how long it's been since I've been able to just go out and get fucked!"

post-816150-0-49013300-1438924905_thumb.jpg

Bridgeport's kinkiest residents were very pleased to hear that the laws in Bridgeport were lifted that criminalized public sex. All rejoiced by celebrating inside "Fucktasia - Bridgeport's First All-You-Can-Fuck Buffet."

One resident was heard exclaiming in between breaths (and a mouthful of juicy cock) "My ass has needed a good pounding. You would not believe how long it's been since I've been able to just go out and get fucked!"

This is what the nightclub supposed to be! :heart:

The party look very fun. :)

Good morning lungpaul, what's that sexy male sim of yours up to today?  Is the mainland move imminent for the school?  Did you try and put a mailbox down at your school, purchase a computer and see if the mail carrier would arrive by boat like in Island Paradise?  This way you can use the internet condoms.  Just a thought :)

Tawny with another zombie.  This time he's a fairy zombie (Victor Bean). 

post-561062-0-01309000-1439016553_thumb.jpg

my sim he was having some me time until one of the girls wanted some private tuition

dang he's fine!  I'm thinking I didn't do anything with sliders when I tried to recreate him.  That could be why he's so fine in your game and hot but not hot enough in mine when I played him. 

Okay it looks like you moved the school to a mainland now.  The boxes of condoms are moveable now but you can't put them on the toilet tank.  I've got mine on the bathroom sink, a shelf and on the dresser. 

Can't wait to see what you post overnight :) 

That makes sense now that you mention it.  The position is Amra's coffee table animation now that I look at it more. 

Here's Tawny kinkydancing in ShangSimla (international travels have begun/look out Patreon).  She's dancing to Neon Trees song "Animal" (I absolutely love that song). :heart:

Silly Tawny, she stopped dancing, got dressed and then climbed up on the counter to start dancing again.  Same song.

Third picture, Tawny raped in a tomb.  We'll call this one "Tomb Raper" instead of "Tomb Raider". :P

post-561062-0-56464700-1439022446_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-39349900-1439022710_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-93663300-1439023670_thumb.jpg

NO problem the shoe rack uses the coffee table mesh

Thanks to OnikiKay`s clever woohoo proxy virtually any object can be animated on provided you find the right keyword to bung in the xml.

Do they try and leave their books and dirty plates on the shoe rack? ....oh yeah, saucy school skirts too :D :D

I sent a few pics to Lady666 just to demo, the anims look wrong because they were`nt made for the object but you`ll get the idea.

pic 1 dresser

pic 2 drums

pic 3 pinball

A few others that I`m not showing :P Lady`s next series of teaser gifs should be interesting, as all the others were.

Hmmm...thinking about it, wonder if swinging from a chandelier is possible

post-783403-0-13010100-1439032264_thumb.png

post-783403-0-06778100-1439032281_thumb.png

post-783403-0-76267900-1439032304_thumb.png

Good evening dooda, lungpaul and PikAs2!  Interesting pics dooda, your sims will try anywhere it looks like :) 

At PikAs2, lungpaul's sims put themselves in that position while lungpaul was making a brew.  Talented sims :)

lungpaul, were there anymore lessons from the school? 

RedWave6988, love your avatar.  Is that Slimer from "Ghostbuster's"?