[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

As Jolie Rouge said, alas, at the moment, the rapist's fight doesn't work as a normal fight - it doesn't care about how good a fighter your sim may be.  I hope OnikiKay will someday, when all has been tested and finalized about rape, use the EA fight rules. Right now, seeing the best fighters in town unable to resist the assault of completely unskilled rapists is not very "realistic"/interesting for game play. 

And yes, it means that there is no way to protect your sims, except to always have another sim with them ready to call the cops once the assault starts - or to beat the hell out of the assaulters before they can reach the victim, or once they did. Avoiding lonely places doesn't work either, most rapes in my neighborhood happen in lots full of people, or at home.

It's a feature I am only using right now because I wanted to test it- it is a little too unavoidable for my tastes. Thankfully it's an option.

EDIT : it's a vindicative mod... Just after I had posted this, poor Cendrillon was sleeping in her bedroom when two rapists entered the house. Thankfully I immediately locked her room's door to anyone but herself - and the two would rapists failed to find a route to her and went away. So barricading doors work.

Testing this on my laptop which sucks(minimal computer power) but do you get raped no matter what skill level you are? I have a female sim with max athletic and max martial arts and she's gotten raped 4 times in a week.

Depends on how tired your sim is. With full-energy, you`ll sweep the floor with rapists, at around 75% chances are higher up for the rapist to win.

Something must be wrong then, the ones after she leaves work I get because she's tired from working but the ones that place after she wakes up fully rested I don't . With full rest and max athletic and martial arts the would be rapist should get broke off by her unless it's a male vs female thing.

The Juggernaut, I know this isn't really gameplay related but so glad to see you back and posting as well as some playing :)  Why the name change? 

I was using Ras for a bunch of things outside of LL and I just chose to keep that seperate from LL. I use Ras for fantasy football, XDA developers and every other forum pertaining to anything from PC upgrade tips to android development so nothing was wrong just wanted to have a seperate name for LL. And I read far too many comic books hence why my names are always comic related. I really need to scratch Comic-Con off my bucketlist. It's been tough trying to move forward pc-wise as in my test I thought Sims 3 actually played alittle smoother on W10 but it's still early and alot of motherboards aren't fully W10 compatible, most just have generic drivers just to make it serviceable and I'm partial to Asus motherboards. Just a personal prefence and I'm waiting on Asus to get their act together. I really wanted to make this serious and get alot of recorded videos of adult mods but once I started playing around with video editing some Sims 3 footage I found out what alot of nerds like me were talking about. Having a four core processor is all you need for games and until we see full DX12 games and see if they manage more. When I tried to edit my one video and make it HD, it took forever to encode the video and that's with a top end four core processor. So all in all I want to get a gaming youtube channel going and a HD Naughty Machina of adult gameplay (Sims. Skyrim,etc), unless there's a better avenue out there. The board I want to use in my build(Asus Rampge V Extreme) still isn't full W10 so I'm impatiently waiting, how can Asus' most expensive board and complete board not be fully W10?? I'm sorry OregonRain, the nerd in me took over and went off the deep end. My wife at times can't believe the level of nerd/geek I am but she says it's so cute to her even though she never understands what I'm talking about and I may as well be speaking swahili.... ;)

Edit : I've gotten way to used to high end machines and playing on my ancient laptop is killing me but I am playing even if I can take a bath before my Sims 3 game loads...rofl. Then too I was cheating on Sims with Skyrim as there are alot of nice things happening in the Skyrim section of LL.

Hey folks is there a way to make my partner stop being jelly after seeing me having sex with some random sim? Kinda applies huge relationship penalty when I try the 3somes with him and someone else

As far as my knowledge of OKW goes, it doesn`t use any jealousy, so I`d guess you are using some other mod, Nraas Woohooer maybe.

If so, it has options to turn it off (Woohoo, Romance and Scoring).

A suggestion for the mod, someday :  allowing to forbid autonomous whoring, for the whole neighborhood, or maybe for each sim individually (like a "can be prostitute" flag in debug mode?). With active sims, you can tell them to stop (my sim autonomously tries to prostitute herself as soon as she enters her first community lot each day), but it would be cool to have them just not do it unless you want to give them the freedom to :D

@prankster - it looks like the normal jealousy rules from the game itself, to me. You need, I think, a no-jealousy mod. The Woohooer has the option.

Hello Pelaotranquilo,

I've just responded to your query on Onikikay's page.  I'm sure others here will be able to assist you also, especially if my information was not correct.  Anyway, I hope that I was able to answer some of what you needed over on the other page.  :)

The Juggernaut, I know this isn't really gameplay related but so glad to see you back and posting as well as some playing :)  Why the name change? 

I was using Ras for a bunch of things outside of LL and I just chose to keep that seperate from LL. I use Ras for fantasy football, XDA developers and every other forum pertaining to anything from PC upgrade tips to android development so nothing was wrong just wanted to have a seperate name for LL. And I read far too many comic books hence why my names are always comic related. I really need to scratch Comic-Con off my bucketlist. It's been tough trying to move forward pc-wise as in my test I thought Sims 3 actually played alittle smoother on W10 but it's still early and alot of motherboards aren't fully W10 compatible, most just have generic drivers just to make it serviceable and I'm partial to Asus motherboards. Just a personal prefence and I'm waiting on Asus to get their act together. I really wanted to make this serious and get alot of recorded videos of adult mods but once I started playing around with video editing some Sims 3 footage I found out what alot of nerds like me were talking about. Having a four core processor is all you need for games and until we see full DX12 games and see if they manage more. When I tried to edit my one video and make it HD, it took forever to encode the video and that's with a top end four core processor. So all in all I want to get a gaming youtube channel going and a HD Naughty Machina of adult gameplay (Sims. Skyrim,etc), unless there's a better avenue out there. The board I want to use in my build(Asus Rampge V Extreme) still isn't full W10 so I'm impatiently waiting, how can Asus' most expensive board and complete board not be fully W10?? I'm sorry OregonRain, the nerd in me took over and went off the deep end. My wife at times can't believe the level of nerd/geek I am but she says it's so cute to her even though she never understands what I'm talking about and I may as well be speaking swahili.... ;)

Edit : I've gotten way to used to high end machines and playing on my ancient laptop is killing me but I am playing even if I can take a bath before my Sims 3 game loads...rofl. Then too I was cheating on Sims with Skyrim as there are alot of nice things happening in the Skyrim section of LL.

It's all good Juggernaut, I do have to admit though as I was reading this I was like "whoa, this is way above my scope of comprehension" but it is fascinating.  I'm with your wife on this one.  I love it when people "nerd" out.  I'm a bit of a nerd myself and have a "nerdy girl" avatar that I sport at times :)  Geek is the new sexy anyway, that's what one of my sims shirts says. 

So in a nutshell, just wanted to give you a warm welcome back! 

Hey folks is there a way to make my partner stop being jelly after seeing me having sex with some random sim? Kinda applies huge relationship penalty when I try the 3somes with him and someone else

As far as my knowledge of OKW goes, it doesn`t use any jealousy, so I`d guess you are using some other mod, Nraas Woohooer maybe.

If so, it has options to turn it off (Woohoo, Romance and Scoring).

You are correct Jolie, OKW does not have jealousy at this time.  It has been discussed and has even been suggested to have a toggle on/off for jealousy option but it does not appear even in the latest update that I have.  I can also vouch that my simmette had sex with another sim in front of her love interest and there were no ramifications.  I believe it is from NRAAS Woohooer also, that is the mod that caused a lot of conflicts for me in the beginning of testing and I pulled it out and never went back.  I also pulled out Kama Simtra and any other woohoo related mod that I had including Animated Woohoo.  Actually now that I type this, there is a jealousy option in that mod too if I remember correctly.  Hmmm, methinks that may be the culprit :D

Do animal parts always show? Is there some setting somewhere to hide them unless otherwise in use?

GECK.O has made a sheathed dog penis that is found on page 29 (I think) of Onikikay's thread.  It's a more natural look, there are two versions there.  Unfortunately if you do not want to see it at all you would need to disable that part of the mod or remove the "penis packages" that are part of the file.  It is the ONIKI_adPenis and the Oniki_ahPenis files. 

Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is great, thanks!

I've been testing it for a while, and apart from some animation missplacements I found one issue so far:
Some "missing objects" are being spawned. See attached images:

1. Missing Objects FI are in my Family Inventory

2. Missing Objects World are all over the city, usually on the road sides.

You can see the typical white cube you get when there are some missing textures/meshes. I think it may have something to do with some kind of rewards, because they randomly appear over time. This is happening since I installed Kinky World.

I've been playing S3 1.67 with all 3 needed expansions (World adventures, Pets & Into the future).

I've tried starting new games with both KW 0.2.5 Build 269 and 0.2.5a (276).

All necessary extras (TheMaster & Amra72 & Lady666 animations, IllusiveK revealing skirts, Cmarnyc sliders for penis and nipples, etc.) are also installed and working fine, so I have no clue about what is missing.

Any ideas?

post-966118-0-55162100-1444889123_thumb.png

post-966118-0-25199900-1444889146_thumb.png

I've been testing it for a while, and apart from some animation missplacements I found one issue so far:

You can see the typical white cube you get when there are some missing textures/meshes. I think it may have something to do with some kind of rewards, because they randomly appear over time. This is happening since I installed Kinky World.

I've been playing S3 1.67 with all 3 needed expansions (World adventures, Pets & Into the future).

All necessary extras (TheMaster & Amra72 & Lady666 animations, IllusiveK revealing skirts, Cmarnyc sliders for penis and nipples, etc.) are also installed and working fine, so I have no clue about what is missing.

Any ideas?

Is this from the newest release that it's happening or are you using an older version?

Any ideas?

Missing inventory objects are carrots. This was caused by a bug in a previous build and is fixed in build 276.

Missing world objects are non human sims (animals) with invalid age/gender flags. I haven't found yet what is the cause of the corrupted flags.

Missing objects can be safely deleted.

I don't have any carrots in the latest fresh new game I started (Build 276), but I'll check it out today.

I also noticed that those "animal flags" are usually placed near the active lot, all in both sides of the same street/road (not sure if this may help).

I tried to delete them in-game but I couldn't do it. Even in "Edit town >> World edit mode" the white cubes are not selectable (inactive cursor). I'll try again later.

In any case, I'm also going to start another fresh game in a different world to see if I can identify the exact moment in which these flags appear for the first time and report back if I find out anything helpful.

Thanks OnikiKay!

I don't have any carrots in the latest fresh new game I started (Build 276), but I'll check it out today.

I also noticed that those "animal flags" are usually placed near the active lot, all in both sides of the same street/road (not sure if this may help).

I tried to delete them in-game but I couldn't do it. Even in "Edit town >> World edit mode" the white cubes are not selectable (inactive cursor). I'll try again later.

In any case, I'm also going to start another fresh game in a different world to see if I can identify the exact moment in which these flags appear for the first time and report back if I find out anything helpful.

Thanks OnikiKay!

Sometimes this happens if you have a sims3 shop content in your world and you haven't downloaded the shop-fix in your mod folder. 

Is this your case?

You can fix your content with the sims3 starter (i's not an update, it's just a fix for sims3 shop objects), or you can try to copy the content of this zip in your package folder and in your overrides folder 

store fix.zip

Thank you for the tips!

The carrots issue is fixed in my new saves.

I also deleted the world objects using the cheat PikAs2 wrote.

Sometimes this happens if you have a sims3 shop content in your world and you haven't downloaded the shop-fix in your mod folder. 

Is this your case?

I don't think it's the case because all objects were already there before installing KW and it didn't happen. The new game I started today is in an unpopulated world made only with base-game objects (no expansions or store objects needed) to keep it clean.

I'll try the store fix tomorrow, just in case.

Is there a way to disable sims from autonomously whoring? Like, just because they're sexually active doesn't mean they should automatically be ok selling their body to anyone.
Oh, I suppose the answer is to disable autonomy altogether, but, I like low autonomy. Just not for prostitution...

Archived