[TS3] KinkyWorld Gameplay discussion

This is bugging me a bit, but I don't know how to get the "creampied" moodlet to trigger. How's it work?

I'm not sure,what you mean with "Creampied-Moodlet",but I think,you mean this;

post-561833-0-56390100-1451229495_thumb.jpg

When Yes;

This isn't a Moodlet,this is only a Mask.Created from Amra72 as a Gift,you will found it here;

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36728-sims-3-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo/

It's in the CAS-Menue under Mask available!

When No;

Sorry for this Post.

mfg

This is bugging me a bit, but I don't know how to get the "creampied" moodlet to trigger. How's it work?

Hello RedShocktrooper,

Here is a pic I have posted as a teaser before regarding the moodlet.  If you read the description of it, it tells you how to make it appear.  I think I have seen it triggered by oral sex too but can't recall for sure on that.  Hope this is helpful.

post-561062-0-99463200-1451237551_thumb.jpg

Merry what ever you all had! and Happy what ever you'll be having thursday X)

So far: I've got the KW and all animations working on 1.69, but still having troubles with getting all my mods to show up after installing the cc magic :/ 

Mostlikely, I've sorted them into too many sub folders (?), couldn't find a desent tutorial on this matter... Aaaand as I re-installed all my EP's trought Origin... I forgot to make it in english, so now tormented to play in finnish :( and can't find most of the stuff in game...

anyways! happy Simming and new year!

p.s. GnD looked better in pics, for my opinion... so back to med and vanilla...

Ok I'm just trying out KW and got my sims sexing after figuring out the system a bit which is great but my sims went on for hours and there was a few times they changed positions without my input. Anyway to shorten the sex time and keep them from changing positions when I don't want em to?

Ok I'm just trying out KW and got my sims sexing after figuring out the system a bit which is great but my sims went on for hours and there was a few times they changed positions without my input. Anyway to shorten the sex time and keep them from changing positions when I don't want em to?

Hello JoeLewis,  I'm glad you are enjoying Oniki's hard work.  There is a way to shorten the sessions and I am attaching the pic for that but your sims will change positions without your control.  I call it "cycling".  If you use Lady666's Forbidden Missionary's then it will cycle through all of them, the same with some of Amra's.  You can intercede and stop at any time though.

Do not use the settings I have in the pic, this was merely to show you that it can be adjusted.  These are not the settings that I even use in my game.  That would be an awfully long session if that were the case. 

Hope this helps.

post-561062-0-08654900-1451443889_thumb.jpg

Hello JoeLewis,  I'm glad you are enjoying Oniki's hard work.  There is a way to shorten the sessions and I am attaching the pic for that but your sims will change positions without your control.  I call it "cycling".  If you use Lady666's Forbidden Missionary's then it will cycle through all of them, the same with some of Amra's.  You can intercede and stop at any time though.

Do not use the settings I have in the pic, this was merely to show you that it can be adjusted.  These are not the settings that I even use in my game.  That would be an awfully long session if that were the case. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks for explaining that Oregon...One more question: Are those minutes displayed in real life time or sim time?

Hope this helps.

Thanks for explaining that Oregon...One more question: Are those minutes displayed in real life time or sim time?

Those are Sim minutes (thank goodness, who has that kind of time to watch lol) :D

(...)

Sim minutes. You get to set a min and max duration.

From my observations ... 

When you start a Kinkyworld interaction with another sim, it'll play that animation for a random time between your min and max. If it's teasing, handjob or oral, they may decide to take the next step.

So once the Teasing / Handjob / Blowjob that you ordered is done, KW checks how aroused both characters are, and how much skill they have in Woohoo.

If they're aroused and know about sex, they may queue up the next category of animation.

So if you start teasing, they'll tease. Once that's over, they may decide to go to handjob or blowjob, and once that is finished they may fuck. It does make sense to buy condoms very early in the game; yesterday I started a new sim and she was seduced by one of the local criminals on day two (OK so she teases him, then sucks him, suddenly it's like "We don't have condoms but will fuck anyway".). 

(I haven't seen autonomous anal yet but usually only play each sim only for a RL day or two so they're never very experienced.)

I think the maximum interactions that are autonomously queued is three. So if you use the default setting of 15 to 60 minutes, a sex session should last between 45 minutes and three hours, with an average duration of 2h25m in sim time.

(I use 12 to 45 minutes, but I've also set Relativity to speed 28 so everything runs at 3/4 speed.)

when smoking a joint, the joint doesn`t show in KW. This is probably because of a conflicting mod or atleast something wrong on my end. Anyone figured out what mod is conflicting, or how to get it showing? :)

Yep, get cmomoney-cigarette-mod on MTS, adds "something" close to a joint; nothing wrong on your end.

Oya manda!

I had unusual experience today. My sister and I both working as call girls. We received the call from the same guy. Since my sister answered the call first she got payed and started the sex with customer. My Sim was standing there watching their sex. After they finished, when it was my turn, the customer payed me 2035 and let me go without having a sex. lol ... isn't that nice?! It must be since the customer was a male. :lol:

In my game, the public place sims mostly get raped at is the junkyard. At night, no one is there so it makes the perfect spot for a lonely teenager or sometimes, their parent, to get raped. Sometimes, wondering sims enter the room (almost always is a paparazzi, there's no celebrity around so why are they there?) and they call the cops, but what's the point if it's always the weakest cop ever, Eugene, trying to save the day but ends up failing. Eugene never wins so rapists end up escaping. I don't understand why Eugene is so weak. He never wins catching a criminal in my saves. He really should consider going to the gym.

Same here: Rape often happens in junkyards. The Elixir Consignment Store salesperson often gets targeted as well (since they're there all night) ... and some bartenders with Late Night (I think mostly in the Dance Club I'd placed in a town that normally doesn't have one). The Riverview Launderette was also a hotspot in KW 2.5a.

But then, there's also frequent rape scenes in the middle of a crowd in someone's living room :D

When I tried to "live dangerously" in order to see my sim raped, I sent her to various lots and got (un)lucky in places like the library, parks, a public garden (they interrupted the harvest) and the gym, mostly uuh ... after 11 pm and before 6 am.

I think you need to spend some time on the lot if you want a rape to happen (so the NPC can catch up with you).

Cops vs Rapists:

Rapists in KW 2.6 all appear to have Athletics 5 now. (The ones I checked with Nraas -> Master Controller -> Advanced -> Skill Level all had Athletics 5). If I remember right they often had athletics 0 in KW 2.5a.

Cops in Sims ... I guess they are generated with the minimum Athletics skill they need for their level. So the Police Chief should have high Athletics, while doughnut-munching level 1 policemen could well start out at 0. 

So if you want more realistic / efficient police, you could get MasterController, MasterControllerCheats (and - I'm not sure if you need it - MasterControllerIntegration), then manually change each cop to have an Athletics skill level that's more suitable for that profession. (Trainee police train hard, and active policemen even have to document their training, at least I heard that in Austria and/or Germany)

One quick question: "A null value was found where an object instance was required." followed by stuff about the Whore role, in a mini-bluescreen when I start whoring. I can then Kinky->Solicit the random NPCs that show up, but no animation will play on success.

... Whoring works for me if I start a sim in a town, then watch TV until level 1, and start whoring.

My last two sims watched some TV, went to Egypt / China, saved, quit, cleared caches, loaded, whored while abroad, got the error, went home, got the error.

Now I'm not sure what the cause might be:

Whoring in WA? Worked fine in 2.5a.

The fact that I clear my cache whenever I start sims? Worked fine with 2.5a.

Editing all the women I meet to use JoshQ and IllusiveK revealing outfits? Worked fine with 2.5a.

Or is this the known issue with EA's Role Manager that Onikikay is working on right now? That would be new.

(Would installing Nraas StoryProgression fix that problem?)

(OK I'm about to start a KW game without World Adventures but with StoryProgression to see if the error still happens.)

(Script error attached. "Sims start.txt" is the content of my batch file to start the launcher. Active expansions when it happened: Ambitions, Late Night, Seasons, World Adventures. Mods: )

ScriptError_davei7__12-31-2015__15-13-27__7CA4173A.xml

Sims start.txt

The error did not happen again.

(Deactivated World Adventures, and re-activated the Flasher service, which I had previously turned off for some strange reason.)

Yotix dear,

I am so glad you were able to resolve your issue.  It was not something I could answer and had hoped someone would address it for you.  How do you deactivate a specific expansion though?  I'm not looking to do so but your comment got me curious. 

How do you deactivate a specific expansion though?  I'm not looking to do so but your comment got me curious. 

It`s with the update. You can deactivate expansions via the launcher now :D

Thank you my dear friend maraas and Happy New Year!  I don't use the launcher so I guess that's why I didn't know that.  I go the long way around, "work harder not smarter" lol.  I had too many CTD's when using the launcher so I gave it up long ago. 

Thank you my dear friend maraas and Happy New Year!  I don't use the launcher so I guess that's why I didn't know that.  I go the long way around, "work harder not smarter" lol.  I had too many CTD's when using the launcher so I gave it up long ago.

Hehe I know; I remembered you didn`t used the launcher from an earlier topic. Happy new year to you aswell. Out with the old and cheers for clean sheets (supposed to be a metaphore for starting anew, I promise I change sheets more often then once a year :P Too much info, I`ll just shut up now. My brain is still on hungover-mode = not working) and new opportunities this year.

Hehe I know; I remembered you didn`t used the launcher from an earlier topic. Happy new year to you aswell. Out with the old and cheers for clean sheets (supposed to be a metaphore for starting anew, I promise I change sheets more often then once a year :P Too much info, I`ll just shut up now. My brain is still on hungover-mode = not working) and new opportunities this year.

I don't mind the TMI :D  Honestly though maraas I don't think you are the one who needs to shut up.  My title says "Waiting and Waffling" so that waffling part right there says I am the one who needs to be silenced.  I understand the hangover part, woke up a bit fuzzy feeling myself this morning but it's since worn off, thank goodness.  I do hope 2016 will be a prosperous and wonderful New Year for all.   

Have run into a problem which is likely more with the game, but happens due to the KW functionality (great mod by the way)

But when my Sim starts whoring and solicit the male clients start going towards the mens room for the action to happen and of course my Sim cannot follow and then stands there stamping the ground.
Is there anyway to remove gender restrictions for bathrooms? Or any idea on how could I work around this issue?

Have run into a problem which is likely more with the game, but happens due to the KW functionality (great mod by the way)

But when my Sim starts whoring and solicit the male clients start going towards the mens room for the action to happen and of course my Sim cannot follow and then stands there stamping the ground.

Is there anyway to remove gender restrictions for bathrooms? Or any idea on how could I work around this issue?

I had the same issue. If it's a toilet on a tile next to a wall, my sim would walk around the building and join from behind the wall; if the toilet is more than one tile away from a tile my sim can reach, the woohoo cancels.

Workaround: Edit Town -> Build/Buy -> replace the male/female doors in all the bars and clubs with normal "bisexual" doors.

I think you can also just add a door between the male and female toilet, if they connect. Or remove a wall.

I had the same issue. If it's a toilet on a tile next to a wall, my sim would walk around the building and join from behind the wall; if the toilet is more than one tile away from a tile my sim can reach, the woohoo cancels.

Workaround: Edit Town -> Build/Buy -> replace the male/female doors in all the bars and clubs with normal "bisexual" doors.

I think you can also just add a door between the male and female toilet, if they connect. Or remove a wall.

Thanks for the tip. Am pretty much newb when it comes to Sims still.

can someone please tell me what the traits and skill rewards of this mod do?

Here is a piece from the Reference Guide, it is a little outdated as more moodlets have been added.  Was there one in particular you are questioning to narrow it down a bit?

post-561062-0-30009900-1451728607_thumb.jpg

Archived