Sexout Compilation mod (2015) Permissions

ShadowThief

Hello Everyone, created this topic to announce i will be starting a compilation mod of sexout for new users that are looking to have the best sexout experience!

So i would like to ask for mod permissions of sexout to have the best pack possible, so please comment below if you would give me rights to include it.

All credits will be given to all mod authors and links to such mods. I will in no way change any plugin/files that are included. You can at anytime revoke the permission for any reason, and i will remove it. 

Thank you for your time in reading my topic! 

You can use SexKey.. however please be sure to give credit to Elerneron. I haven't changed a thing on his original mod. I am only babysitting it.. :D. He was the one that created this mod.

As far as my upload of Spectrum Warrior's Toy Pack.. I don't have any permissions to give permissions :P.. He hasn't been active. I only uploaded it to help out the site. Perhaps a moderator or someone that knows him can chime in on that mod's resources. (the ESP is not needed if you add SCR ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Updated on Spectrum's Toy Pack. I discussed it on the contributors corner where use greenies talk. and was informed by someone that he wanted it used with SExout as much as possible. It was uploaded with the old compilation before I started watching it and see no reason it can't be added to this compilation since it is just a compilation. Files aren't being altered and you aren't going to be claiming it as your work.. ;). Nobody else for the past day or so commented on it otherwise. so you should be good to go.

I know it was probably silly and I could have (perhaps should have) given permission but I value respect of the authors work above all else.

I know you have sent up V2 already so take my copy I send you for a spin to be sure it works well for you. I compressed it and created a BSA for your (and your users) convenience. Someone can still install the loose files readily available over the bSA and if they do have them installed they will just overwrite the ones you send without causing any harm to the system. (also they won't be giving the dreaded overwrite question ;)).

Archived