[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

Guest GuachaLover23

Hey follardo

I need ur help once again

post-787844-0-79207300-1436314905_thumb.pngpost-787844-0-03307000-1436314921_thumb.png

i got the nipple on but when i try to put the nipple on the other side of the boob, her whole body have hole in them, this is the only problem i having right now, u are the only one who help me so far, so i have to thank u buddy

I'm downloading with no problem. I just had to write the password.

I'm actually having issues with this one too. The page requires a baidu login to download (I believe larger files on 3DM might require this), which can only be made if you have a chinese phone number.

I'm downloading now.

Had to register, but doesn't asked for a phone number.

Edit:

Forgot to say, I've followed this tutorial:

http://currentmattersplus.blogspot.com.br/2014/07/baidu-yun-baidu-cloud-tutorial-i.html

Where can i find this Kasumi mod? :o hopefully its not private

lynvgRs.jpg

Finally, I managed to make a mod with Polygon Tool. Well, nobody finds this mod, so I tried to do it myself. So far I've managed to look like this. I try to do it as the image of your request. Maybe tomorrow I'll upload something.

post-26120-0-69016400-1436378865_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-15998300-1436378877_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-72795600-1436378885_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-23223200-1436378894_thumb.jpg

post-26120-0-73521600-1436378904_thumb.jpg

Maybe we should open a thread dedicated to Polygon Tool and this thread for request.

I've seen you placed a nipple. To install the second nipple you should close "Insert Polygon Tool" then open TMC with one nipple again and insert the second nipple in the same way. I'm not sure it will work. I started working with this tool.

I did kasumi swapping the entire body.

How do you actually make a mod like this?

TBrYi98.jpg

This isn't just the polygon tool, something like blender was used here, but I have no clue how to convert blender files back to .TMC when I'm done with them. Been curious about this for a while, did some research myself, but couldn't find anything.

That's 100% mesh editing. YEEEP.

There's two ways we can do that:

Some hero modder decides to share the secrets of it. (...Don't count on that, lol.)

Or that awesome guy that makes all the tools makes some Godlike tool that can allow an easier way to edit meshes.

...Or I hope you have a lot of time and dedication because I'm pretty sure that's what it's gonna take to make THAT.

That's 100% mesh editing. YEEEP.

There's two ways we can do that:

Some hero modder decides to share the secrets of it. (...Don't count on that, lol.)

Or that awesome guy that makes all the tools makes some Godlike tool that can allow an easier way to edit meshes.

...Or I hope you have a lot of time and dedication because I'm pretty sure that's what it's gonna take to make THAT.

i think two ways are :

1. use Tmc => mqo converter ,edit the model in metasequoia and export back  mqo => tmc

2. use RNM_OBJ_converter and RNM_Weight_Fixer (=> This is my guess  ,i haven't try this method yet)

Hope this helps

Credits : japanese modders ,they are really awesome

Edited by hepe

i think two ways are :

1. use Tmc => mqo converter ,edit the model in metasequoia and export back  mqo => tmc

2. use RNM_OBJ_converter and RNM_Weight_Fixer (=> This is my guess  ,i haven't try this method yet)

Hope this helps

Credits : japanese modders ,they are really awesome

OH! Metasequoia. Some time ago I used it to make mods for RealPlay from Illusion.jp. Maybe I encourage to use it again. But I need to know how to convert .mqo or .obj to .tmcmesh

OFFTOPIC

You can see my work under Follado nickname

I want this one please. how? i mean, i see the download link, but i can't download the files...

1436285017-2.jpg

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4811372-1-1.html

Hi

I m going to this link and I had try to download but I don t speak chinese... I have success to register me but where I need to go to give it ? I don t find the download link.

Assuming you can see it already (some require points to view the posts and/or pay for the links)...

They usually uses baidu filehost service.

Links commonly begin with "pan.baidu.com".

And several require a pw (look for "密码") with 4 digits.

Some also require, for some "reasons" (multiple or huge files for example), that you register in baidu and install a download manager (Baidu Yun Guanjia) to add them in your account and so proceed to download.

has anyone else problems to register over there? this chinese forum is totally going on my nerves.

Besides that you have to throw everything you want to read in an online translator, it always says wrong answer to the security question allthough i typed the shown answer like 10 times.

I would appreciate if someone can give me any help.

Sadly you cant download anything without registration.

thx alot