[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

That's 100% mesh editing. YEEEP.

There's two ways we can do that:

Some hero modder decides to share the secrets of it. (...Don't count on that, lol.)

Or that awesome guy that makes all the tools makes some Godlike tool that can allow an easier way to edit meshes.

...Or I hope you have a lot of time and dedication because I'm pretty sure that's what it's gonna take to make THAT.

i think two ways are :

1. use Tmc => mqo converter ,edit the model in metasequoia and export back  mqo => tmc

2. use RNM_OBJ_converter and RNM_Weight_Fixer (=> This is my guess  ,i haven't try this method yet)

Hope this helps

Credits : japanese modders ,they are really awesome

Were can i download Tmc => mqo converter ?

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me out locating this one?

attachicon.gifEopZpik.jpg

Sorry we can't this forum here is not open to share mods from other sites like :

www.nasu.bbspink.com/pinkcafe/index.html

www.bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=1527&filter=author&orderby=dateline

www.w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/forum/4214011/

www.freestepdodge.com/forums/dead-or-alive-5-last-round-general-discussion.67/

these sites here you must find it for yourself...

I know it`s hard to understand that, but it is the sad trueness :(

@ Bismarck:

First, he was asking for us to help find it, not upload it, that -IS- what this Topic is about, so yes we can help him locate it.

Second, we can upload it here -IF- we get permission from the creator to do so, which could happen.

Third, Some great links you posted there.

@ riizch:

After looking around the internet I couldn't find it for you yet, mind if I ask what website you got it from? I might be able to trace that back to its creator. (no promises!)

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me out locating this one?

attachicon.gifEopZpik.jpg

@ riizch:

After looking around the internet I couldn't find it for you yet, mind if I ask what website you got it from? I might be able to trace that back to its creator. (no promises!)

I actually got it from this site.  It was posted by lilstormcloud in the Screenshots thread, and then quoted by Weebit, who was also looking to find it.  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/page-3

So far, it seems that nobody knows where to get it, if it even exists.

Is it possible to identify mods/DLC files? I have so many mods and I didn't bother to name them so I have lots of DLC folders and no idea what they all are.

There are this way : You can use Archivarius for extract DLC and after put tmc files in Texture Tool for check what costumes are inside.

Hello. I'm not sure if this was already asked but is there a zoom mod for replays for the PC ver.? There's this video from youtube that shows zooming beyond the camera's limit (zooming in/out) and can rotate to a 360 degree view during replays and victory/lose poses. I do have the links if needed. Thanks.

Hello. I'm not sure if this was already asked but is there a zoom mod for replays for the PC ver.? There's this video from youtube that shows zooming beyond the camera's limit (zooming in/out) and can rotate to a 360 degree view during replays and victory/lose poses. I do have the links if needed. Thanks.

you need dis.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=580688

Unfortunately, its no longer work since 1.02A.  :(

you need dis.

I have one I've been using that works fine! Rename this TXT to a .CT, unlocks camera up, down, zoom range, and I've added DOF locks so you can scale the effect up or down as you please. \ sets DOF to the max the game allows normally, and locks the amount. [ and ] then increase or decrease the effect. You can get some really nice shallow shots with this, much more than the game regularly can put out. Enjoy!

doa5_camera w dof distance coords2.txt

you need dis.

I have one I've been using that works fine! Rename this TXT to a .CT, unlocks camera up, down, zoom range, and I've added DOF locks so you can scale the effect up or down as you please. \ sets DOF to the max the game allows normally, and locks the amount. [ and ] then increase or decrease the effect. You can get some really nice shallow shots with this, much more than the game regularly can put out. Enjoy!

This doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's because I'm not very familiar with the cheat engine, but most of the options seem to crash the game or do nothing at all. Which entries do I need to activate and what values should they be set to allow rotation of the camera? I've been trying to enable camera rotation for hours now and I can't find a simple straight forward explanation of what exactly needs to be done with the cheat engine to allow camera rotation in spectator mode. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

you need dis.

This doesn't seem to work for me. Maybe it's because I'm not very familiar with the cheat engine, but most of the options seem to crash the game or do nothing at all. Which entries do I need to activate and what values should they be set to allow rotation of the camera? I've been trying to enable camera rotation for hours now and I can't find a simple straight forward explanation of what exactly needs to be done with the cheat engine to allow camera rotation in spectator mode. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

I guess the plugin DoubtThat posted is Geri 's plugin in that cheat engine topic , it only works with 1.02 , not 1.02A

I've found a .CT that works in 1.02A. However this only enables camera tilting and doesn't have camera unlocks like infinite zoom or rotation up/down that the previous one had.

From this folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod download the file called "カメラの傾き1.02A用.zip".

In the .CT file tick both of the boxes and from the bottom one you can change hotkeys if you like.

You can now tilt camera ingame everywhere. The previous version had some difficulties tilting in some scenes including battles, but with this new one that problem isn't there anymore.

For unlocking the camera you will need another mod from here:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/311730/discussions/0/618463738389665987/

Extract this this mod somewhere and run the .exe after starting the game. Ingame you can press CapsLock to unlock the camera.

You will initially notice that you can't go under the ground so rotation down seems like it isn't completely unlocked.

However this is not the case and there is a workaround.

First rotate the camera up above the character. The view will go on the other side and y-axis controls will revert, but don't mind that and keep rotating the same way until you've done a full 360 and the controls are normal again.

And that's it. You should now have a fully unlocked camera that you can rotate up/down as much as you like.

Hope that explanation made some sense.

Both these mods should work in 1.02A.

My co-worker was telling me about a mod that increases breast size with every hit? He told me to google it but I can't find any info anywhere...

Something like this: 

https://g.chounyuu.com/image/28283

Sadly, it's not a mod, and that video is just a compilation fo honoka at different sizes. This was done with cheat engine.

if you know how to use the program, to find her boobs, try searching for 1033084142 (4bytes).

You will get some results,alter the values of the found addresses until one changes the shape of her bust and browse the memory region of that address. The attachment shows some of the basic areas, but is a little more extensive than that, and the entire region (very long) governs many body parts.

As for "growing with every hit", I'm not sure how you would do that, but you could hotkey a "increase value" shortcut on the same key you would use to, say, throw a punch or kick.

I posted a little more about it in the "bigger boobs for honoka" thread.

post-395768-0-79561200-1441158660_thumb.jpg

post-395768-0-97247400-1441158761_thumb.jpg

post-395768-0-87693800-1441158781_thumb.jpg

post-395768-0-87820400-1441158886_thumb.jpg

post-395768-0-98832200-1441158953_thumb.jpg

I've found a .CT that works in 1.02A. However this only enables camera tilting and doesn't have camera unlocks like infinite zoom or rotation up/down that the previous one had.

From this folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod download the file called "カメラの傾き1.02A用.zip".

In the .CT file tick both of the boxes and from the bottom one you can change hotkeys if you like.

You can now tilt camera ingame everywhere. The previous version had some difficulties tilting in some scenes including battles, but with this new one that problem isn't there anymore.

Extract this this mod somewhere and run the .exe after starting the game. Ingame you can press CapsLock to unlock the camera.

You will initially notice that you can't go under the ground so rotation down seems like it isn't completely unlocked.

First rotate the camera up above the character. The view will go on the other side and y-axis controls will revert, but don't mind that and keep rotating the same way until you've done a full 360 and the controls are normal again.

And that's it. You should now have a fully unlocked camera that you can rotate up/down as much as you like.

Does it work in Story Mode as well? There's Mila's shower scene in story mode and I'd love to try and get a different angle.

Does it work in Story Mode as well? There's Mila's shower scene in story mode and I'd love to try and get a different angle.

Neither works in Story Mode as there is no camera control whatsoever. I said they should work everywhere, but I guess I was wrong. The mods seem to only work in scenes where you can control camera, like spectator, replays, victory, defeat and private paradise.