[DOA5LR] "What mod is this?"

Does anyone know the password used for mods posted on this directory:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

One example

post-953498-0-09648200-1453844109_thumb.jpg

I don't know Japanese, and Google translate isn't helping. But I did download the alternative DLC Tool, and it's very good. One advantage is the ability to open official .bcm files and add/delete entries as if it was a saved state file (I needed this to get rid of certain silly costumes).

Does anyone know the password used for mods posted on this directory:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

One example

attachicon.gifsecondgrand.jpg

I don't know Japanese, and Google translate isn't helping. But I did download the alternative DLC Tool, and it's very good. One advantage is the ability to open official .bcm files and add/delete entries as if it was a saved state file (I needed this to get rid of certain silly costumes).

Like pretty much everything in those Asian sites, when you see a password, it's "doa5lr".

I can't :s  new accounts can't pm over on that site.

Why not pm the maker? Maybe he'll oblige? 

It is WIP. Its from 3DM

anyone knows where to get this Helena DoA2X Aquamarine mod?

1246517rxj9chiglpgcl7j.jpg

I think the WIP is the Momiji mod in silver color, the guy said he's creating it from this existing Helena ,mod.

Thanks Verhovern69. I found that mod in Baidu and 3DM.

Please tell me Verhoven69 or somebody.

Falcom Mashup Hitomi's Mod you posted to the topic "DOA5LR Screenshots" Where can I find?
Character "Falcom" does not hit in search of 3DMGAME, I'm in trouble..

Posted 17 January 2016 - 11:50 PM

It's from 3DM. You need a Baidu account to access it.....and some access priviledges.

Making a character from scratch is way beyond the scope of any of the modding tools available for the game. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's pretty unlikely to happen. Best hope would be importing her from the game she's in, and then she's gonna look a little out of place, even if you can get the skeleton to play nicely.

Making a character from scratch is way beyond the scope of any of the modding tools available for the game. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's pretty unlikely to happen. Best hope would be importing her from the game she's in, and then she's gonna look a little out of place, even if you can get the skeleton to play nicely.

I was asking only using Mila's Hair, Ebrows, Eyes Colour and her suit. LOL. She is the one Tecmo deletes Rio.

Well you didn't really make that clear buddy, but someone's still gotta build her suit from near scratch. There might be parts that can be used from other girls outfits to approximate it, but mashing together two or three edited costumes and a hairstyle onto a character they weren't meant for is still gonna be a bit of a nightmare, even with Timmys new miracle tool thrown into the mix.

Well you didn't really make that clear buddy, but someone's still gotta build her suit from near scratch. There might be parts that can be used from other girls outfits to approximate it, but mashing together two or three edited costumes and a hairstyle onto a character they weren't meant for is still gonna be a bit of a nightmare, even with Timmys new miracle tool thrown into the mix.

So ignore the suit, and change Mila's visual. It's the same thing.