Mailamea

Its been an hour since my birthday, well for other countries besides Asian ones, I'm still 20, but since were advance in a day yep 21st.

Well haven't been active nor modding for quiet a while, due to the big issue that happened to me rendering me homeless. But that's surpassed already, got a stable job , my own apartment, and built my own gaming rig. Celebrating alone is weird for me since I'm used to being with friends and fam.

Anyways I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 on my rest day and day offs, recently finished GTAV, witcher 1 and 2 for the story. And I've gotta admit I'm being drawn and drawn more into the series only thing I don't like in W3 is the dumbing down of preparation emphasis.

I wish everyone to have a nice day, and those with july 2 dates of celebration a happy bday as well.

Mhia/Mailamea

Guest endgameaddiction

Happy 21st B-Day Mailamea.

Good to see you are maintaining strength and working things out prior to your real life. May fortune smile upon you and continue to give you strength to carry on.

Guest Long John

Happy 21 Kaarawan Mailamea. Gusto ko ring Witcher 1, 2 ngunit kahit personal ay enjoying din ang ikatlong titulo sa triology. Sa kabutihang-palad ang aking nakaraang mga bagong graphics card ay nagbibigay-daan sa akin upang ma-tumakbo Witcher 3 medyo maayos. Sa daluyan sa mataas na kalidad ng graphics ngunit hindi Ultra.

Happy birthday Mal, I understand the homeless part all too well, but I'm glad you're back up and stable, let me know if there is anything I can do to help, we look after our own here. And I wasn't trying to be patronizing about the homeless part, I work for a religious non-profit and we run homeless shelters as part of our mission.

Happy birthday Mal, I understand the homeless part all too well, but I'm glad you're back up and stable, let me know if there is anything I can do to help, we look after our own here. And I wasn't trying to be patronizing about the homeless part, I work for a religious non-profit and we run homeless shelters as part of our mission.

Good on you <3 I was homeless once, as well. I know the pain it causes, and the strength it causes one to gain. 

I can proudly say, that if it wasn't for my time being homeless I would not be the strong woman I am today. 

Its been an hour since my birthday, well for other countries besides Asian ones, I'm still 20, but since were advance in a day yep 21st.

Well haven't been active nor modding for quiet a while, due to the big issue that happened to me rendering me homeless. But that's surpassed already, got a stable job , my own apartment, and built my own gaming rig. Celebrating alone is weird for me since I'm used to being with friends and fam.

Anyways I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 on my rest day and day offs, recently finished GTAV, witcher 1 and 2 for the story. And I've gotta admit I'm being drawn and drawn more into the series only thing I don't like in W3 is the dumbing down of preparation emphasis.

I wish everyone to have a nice day, and those with july 2 dates of celebration a happy bday as well.

Mhia/Mailamea

>rig

Thank you all for the greetings it really means a lot :)

Endgameaddiction :

A lot of friends helped me to maintain my sanity offered shelter, food, and referral to work, which I'm still working at but with now a stable editorial position. Without you guys for helping me just by encouragement and their help , I don't Think I would have lasted out there.

Eifrag :

Salamat sa pag bati :)

Longjohn :

Yeah super favorite ko na yung witcher series, nakita ko na pwede import yung save kaya ayun sinimulan ko sa 1 - 2, worth it naman. And now nsa Velen na aq sa W3, na manage ko laruin ng ultra pero walang geralt hair settings. Nag payoff yung work ko kaya naka build ng custom pc. And thank you sa pag bati :)

Slammer64:

thank you very much, that means a lot. Cool, you're very nice and really I'm thankful.

X13zomb13killaX

Left at my parents house, when I left home

Archived