• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/3/2016 at 7:44 PM, Pocketpony said:

I have every file this requires installed.. so why does using the Bikini top make my entire body vanish?

Not to "necropost", but ive been having this issue since 2016 as well. Have tried this mod again and again since, and still missing models. 

10 hours ago, jums said:

Not to "necropost", but ive been having this issue since 2016 as well. Have tried this mod again and again since, and still missing models. 

If you run devious devices look in the device hinder or hider, I can never remember what the setting is called, and set them all to none, that should sort it out in that instance, if they are still not showing it could be another piece of armour you have equipped is hiding that slot to to speak.

• 1 year later...
On 7/17/2019 at 2:45 PM, csacskamacska said:

Újra egy csodás mutatvány... akkor ezt mos törölni kell, mivel nincs semmi ami a testtel látható. 

/// ... then this must be deleted, because there is nothing visible from the body.

Hint: There's huge red text in the first post that warns you about what you need to do but you skipped it.

15 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There's huge red text...

yes ... luxury super ... great ... true ... but this is the other part ... useless article.  I used to drink ... watery, jelly smears. had to delete all ... a shit CBBE is unworkable for me.

használtam... vizenyős, kocsonyás,  moslék lett... na bumm az én bajom... törölni kellett mindet... egy szar CBBE kivitelezhetetlen a számomra. nekem nincs elég IQ  hozzá...

8 hours ago, csacskamacska said:

yes ... luxury super ... great ... true ... but this is the other part ... useless article.  I used to drink ... watery, jelly smears. had to delete all ... a shit CBBE is unworkable for me.

használtam... vizenyős, kocsonyás,  moslék lett... na bumm az én bajom... törölni kellett mindet... egy szar CBBE kivitelezhetetlen a számomra. nekem nincs elég IQ  hozzá...

I  understand, I use UUNP myself.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm having a problem where the physics on the bikini top seems broken. As she stands still and shifts her weight slightly swaying back and forth her body moves while her breasts remain locked in place which is really weird. I tried rebuilding in in bodyslide but that had no effect. If I take the top off the physics on her body works just fine it's only when she's wearing the top the her breasts don't move at all even if the rest of her body does.

Anyone have a clue what might cause that and how to fix?

• 4 months later...