Mass Effect 3 - Sexy Squad.

yep, the console has been put back in that was removed in ME2, a new editor called me3explorer and better access to hex editing. good stuff!

been too skyrim'ed to even realise this was all happening..

@SBseed,

thanks i'll try again later on when i'm sure it will work.

i dont have so much bandwidth to play with, so i'd like to be sure.

cheers :)

yep' date=' the console has been put back in that was removed in ME2, a new editor called me3explorer and better access to hex editing. good stuff!

been too skyrim'ed to even realise this was all happening..

@SBseed,

thanks i'll try again later on when i'm sure it will work.

i dont have so much bandwidth to play with, so i'd like to be sure.

cheers :)

[/quote']

Check it now...

also, if you have the time you could hop onto the IRC for the site and we can work on it with the admin.

THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO EXACTLY...

complete customization of the PC, and NPC (as groups or individual) thats why i am trying to get more people working on the ssg/sexrim project. specifically sexrim side of things for customization. taking a given base body type and separating all the anatomy so that customization is easier (scripting wise) and allowing it to be applied like armor (without it showing up as armor) with in-game options to set PC or NPC body on the fly...

trying to gather as many body types as possible to modify, as well as creating a recourse for anyone who wants to use them for their own mods. the idea there is to create a way for mods to have the option (also in-game) to override anything from SSG or Sexrim whether its script/code, animations, textures, anything else.

Just a moment. Would that code that I found for torsoappearances also work for fullbodyappearances? Ah, but even if it works, I myself wouldn't know the code for the gameeffect, would I? Unless it is something logical, so that I wouldn't have to spend even more time finding it.

Btw, I myself have played it 11 times, 10 of which were femsheps.

Edit: Here is the link to that torsoappearance update I managed to find: http://social.bioware.com/project/8602/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Correct me if I am wrong but is there no 'Sexy' Ashley Armour texmod? Seems every female character has one except Ash. Her maps are a pain to work with sure but not that hard. Maybe I should be asking elsewhere?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

any chance of a reupload of 'Rick9 and NOMAD's Jack' nude jack outfit mod?  mediafire liniks are dead both here and at the suggested website.

also, wondering about coalesced file editing.  do i need to do that with mods not specific to shepard, like an outfit replacer for liara?  or would i just need to use texmod?

Well been surfing a bit and it's pretty disappointing to find out Shepard can't use Miranda's body.Miranda had the only believable butt in ME2. :(

9ee7ebef1349664a444b94340ba26.gif

it has caused major disappointment to some members! i haven't gone big time into coalesced modding yet but since all the other ME2 modders have had no success, it looks it bit grim.

p.s. love the miranbum pic ;)

where I get this mod or have more of that kind of mod , please!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest carywinton

Most of the links to content on the first page of this thread are dead. Please post content to a new host if possible and you have it, I am just now getting around to installing and playing ME3. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Archived