Mass Effect 3 - Sexy Squad.

yes please' date=' we want to have a stab at getting Ashley and Miranda Armors as femshep, we need the codes for the coalesced.

standard Miranda oufit and Ashley Blue outfit codes.

also while your at it, how about Liara Romance body and her head!

playing as Liara nude would be pretty woohoo... :P

thanks!:)

[/quote']

Okay cool, I'll see what I can do. Just one thing: I'm not familiar with these "codes", where do I find 'em in the files?

And about nude Liara... I just exported her! I was quite surprise to find this in the game! Missing nipples though :P

So can I just upload a rar of the 3DS Max file and the textures here, is that okay?

I'm not familiar with these "codes"' date=' where do I find 'em in the files?

And about nude Liara... I just exported her! I was quite surprise to find this in the game! Missing nipples though :P

So can I just upload a rar of the 3DS Max file and the textures here, is that okay?

[/quote']

i have all the textures, dun worry bout nipples!, we'll sort that out, gandalf's our nipple man! :P:D

sorry for this long post, but this is a caption from vaag's post.

Now, let's continue with the previous guide and check where to find mdl names.

First, start the commandline again, and "cd" your way back to the folder with gibbed's tools in it.

If you check all the available tools in the folder (using the "dir" command, remember?)

You'll see, among others, the "Gibbed.MassEffect3.UnpackPackage.exe" file.

This program will be needed for the next step, unpacking a .pcc file.

Using your normal filebrowser (windows explorer or such) to navigate back to the 'BIOGame\CookedPCConsole' folder of your masseffect 3 installation,

you'll notice that this folder has a ton of .pcc files in it. Most of these are fairly useless, but some are interesting to us, because they contain the available models.

Let's take the modelname "biog_hmf_arm_cth_r.CTHb.HMF_ARM_CTHb_MDL" for example, this indicates the location of one of the default armor models.

The modelname, in this case, breaks down like this:

"biog_"=biogame

"hmf_"=human female

"arm_"=armor

"cth_"=cthulu (just kidding, it probably means something along the lines of 'casual texture hhhsomething')

"r"=ready (probably, it seems to be noted on all available armor sets for the player though, so it has some significance)

"."=this one is interesting, since it means a directory, basically, where we would use "biogame\cookedconsole",

the game uses "biogame.cookedconsole" instead.

"cthb" more cthulu

"hmf_arm_cthb"= look up

"_MDL"= this is what we came for, the mdl folders include the armor models we use.

----

So, let's find where this model is then. copy the "BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc" to a folder near your unpacking tools

(I placed mine at "C:\Users\Name\Documents\me3mods\pcc\org\BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc")

Go back to the commandline, and execute "Gibbed.MassEffect3.UnpackPackage.exe",

if you didn't add any options at the end, you'll see that Gibbed has included another tiny help message on how to use this program.

The syntax I used to unpack my pcc file;

"Gibbed.MassEffect3.UnpackPackage.exe ..\..\pcc\org\BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc ..\..\pcc\unpack\"

Ofcourse, you should change foldernames to match where your files are (protip, navigate around using the tab button)

Once you've done this you can press enter, and it'll start unpacking your pcc file.

You can now navigate to the folder where you unpacked it (using the commandline),

and use the following command to see all the available mdl folders

"dir *_MDL /A:D /B /S"

(use "dir *_MDL /A:D /B /S > filename.txt" to put it in a file instead, for easier copy/pasting)

You should now have a neat little view of all available MDL folders in that particular pcc file,

which you'll notice, matches some of the model names we found earlier.

Given that the file we unpacked this from is named "BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.pcc",

as well as that the folder location is "CTHa\HMF_ARM_CTHa_MDL" (should be the top result)

the combined model name for CTHa_MDL would be:

"BIOG_HMF_ARM_CTH_R.CTHb.HMF_ARM_CTHb_MDL"

which matches the name we have in our Coalesced.bin:

"(Mesh=(Male="BIOG_HMM_ARM_CTH_R.CTHa.HMM_ARM_CTHa_MDL",Female="biog_hmf_arm_cth_r.CTHa.HMF_ARM_CTHa_MDL",Id=1,PlotFlag=-1,Type=CustomizableType_Torso)"

We now know how to extract model names from pcc files, and how we can add them to Coalesced.ini, congratulations :P

My apologies for all the awkward formatting etc, I don't usually write howto's.

so actually, to cut a long post short,

we are just after the proper name of the mesh file only.

i guess we need to open up hmf files (female) to find Miranda and Ashley etc then we add the correct file name to the coalesced.

unless someone has already done it and we can find these codes on google .

Ok I've read this but I don't really understand how he gets the final code. In my case I've got this:

ASA_ARM_LIAd_MDL and ASA_HED_PROBASE_MDL

Does it sound right?

Also find attached naked Liara's Max file and textures.

edit: probably forgot that: BioD_Nor_130RomLiara2.pcc

LiaraNaked.rar

Ok I've read this but I don't really understand how he gets the final code. In my case I've got this:

ASA_ARM_LIAd_MDL and ASA_HED_PROBASE_MDL

Does it sound right?

thats a damn good start, i'm sure we can work out the rest somehow.

in time, no hurry, just post up the names for Miranda and Ashley armours too, thanks for your time Wha.

Cool :)

Already exported Ashley in armour:

BioH_Ashley_01

HMF_ARM_ASH_HGRa_MDL

HMF_ARM_ASHb_MDL

HMF_HED_PROAshley_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROAshley_MDL

I'll tell you when I find Miranda's :)

Also, just ask if you need more models/textures from the game!

edit: crap, I always forget something :P

BioH_Ashley_00

HMF_ARM_ASH_HGRb_MDL

HMF_ARM_ASHa_MDL

HMF_HED_PROAshley_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROAshley_MDL

great work, makes it easier when more hands to help.

now to figure out the extended name:

as well as that the folder location is "CTHa\HMF_ARM_CTHa_MDL" (should be the top result)

so we need the .PCC file name and the model file name thats inside it.

throw us the PCC filenames that you extracted the models from and we are in Wha!

:cool:

great work' date=' makes it easier when more hands to help.

now to figure out the extended name:

so we need the .PCC file name and the model file name thats inside it.

throw us the PCC filenames that you extracted the models from and we are in Wha!

:cool:

Okay, the good news is: I already gave you the pcc file names ^^

It's stuff like BioH_Ashley_01(.pcc). I put that in first and then the model names I find in the extracted archive:

HMF_ARM_ASH_HGRa_MDL (helmet)

HMF_ARM_ASHb_MDL (body)

HMF_HED_PROAshley_MDL (head)

HMF_HIR_PROAshley_MDL (hair)

So for Liara, the file is BioD_Nor_130RomLiara2.pcc

And for Ashley: BioH_Ashley_00.pcc and BioH_Ashley_01.pcc

I'll try to find more.

Ah, I have EDI by the way, and it would be awesome to play as her, I love her new looks :)

BioH_EDI_00.pcc

HMF_ARM_EDIa_MDL

HMF_HED_PROEdi_MDL

brilliant work, post any models and names as you feel like Wha,

as this can serve as info for all the community.

lets see in time if we can play around with this info and make something of it,

the only thing that comes to my mind is i hope that the savegames continue holding the information we need to stream into gameplay through each save and Bioware haven't fiddled with that too.

i'll play around over the next few days with the latest save editor and see what happens.

Okay, awesome!

Maybe we could make a list of all the filenames and codes we find in one post, that would be cool. Tell me if you're interested and I could create a thread and keep updating the first post with what we find.

Miranda:

BioD_CerMir_550Miranda.pcc

HMF_ARM_MIRa_MDL

HMF_HED_PROMiranda_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROMiranda_MDL

Now, good night :)

edit: one more while I'm at it:

Asari Adept in Multiplayer:

Asari_Adept_MP.pcc

MP_ADP_ASA_MDL

MP_HMF_MED_MUP_MDL

edit2: for Liara, the file would be BioD_Nor_130RomLiara.pcc. Though I don't know why, there's also BioD_Nor_130RomLiara2.pcc...

Hey guys, after a good night of sleep (and a lot of time spent thinking about modding ME3 :P), I tried stuff this morning, I read some threads on other forums and it's a bit clearer for me, even if I still don't understand everything with these codes!

I tried to use Liara or EDI's body on my femShep but with no success; when I try to "equip" the body, the game crashes.

FYI I tried stuff like that:

(Mesh=(Male="BioH_EDI_00_R.EDIa.HMF_ARM_EDIa_MDL",Female="BioH_EDI_00_R.EDIa.HMF_ARM_EDIa_MDL"),Id=40,PlotFlag=-1,Type=CustomizableType_Torso)

Without the "_R", the game doesn't crash, but it's doesn't work either :/

I've got new stuff for you btw:

Ashley romance:

BioD_Nor_131RomAshley

HMF_ARM_ASHc_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROAshley_MDL

There's a bug with this one though: when I import the body + head (only one mesh), it's okay, and then when I import the hair... the face is screwed.

Another one:

Tali normal

BioH_Tali_01

QRN_ARM_TLIb_MDL

Guest Gandalf

Hmm' date=' not sure about what you need but I see you're talking about extracting models from the game, I used to do that in ME2 using Gildor's umodel.exe and I could give it a try with ME3 if you need particular stuff.

Hoo, nice stuff in your file :)

[/quote']

That's what i used,umodel,damn i knew it was something like that!I haven't met Miranda in my game yet i'm at my first visit to the Normandy.

My umodel won't work they must have had to updated it.

Hey Gandalf, yeah check out the latest version of umodel here http://www.gildor.org/downloads

Working fine for me. The only "problem" is to find the files! Some are pretty obvious but there are still some characters I can't find!

edit: well I think I've found the most important (all the girls :P ).

Here are some more:

Allers:

BioD_End001_436CRAllers

HMF_ARM_JESa_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROJessica_MDL

Jack:

BioD_End001_436CRJack

HMF_ARM_JCKa_MDL

HMF_HED_PROJack_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROJack_MDL

Samara:

BioD_End001_436CRSamara

ASA_ARM_SAMa_MDL

ASA_HED_PROSamara_MDL

Traynor romance (using standard body and textures):

BioD_Nor_135RomTraynor

HMF_ARM_NKDc_MDL

HMF_HED_PROBase_MDL

HMF_HIR_Cls_MDL

Guest Gandalf

Thanks,

I'm getting crashes too not sure why.I found a Miranda model in the

BioD_CitHub_Miranda.pcc,i'm starting to wonder if some of these are only for loading certain missions and won't stream properly.

I get to the area in the wardrobe where Miranda's outfit should show then crash.

Well technically she's already nude' date=' don't you think? :D

[img']http://www.deviantart.com/download/4961113666141872/masseffect3_02_min_by_zoucmic-d4veq3k.jpg[/img]

I've not seen any EDI mods though :/

Yep, she's nude I know, but she hasn't nipples or anything down there, unlike the Alliance white costome wich has a BIG camel toe lol

If there isn't any yet, can I ask for a mod that simply add nipples to the normal body?

Okay yeah I see what you mean, and that's true, she could be even more nude :P

We have to admit though, the evolution from ME2 to ME3 is veeeery nice ^^

edit: talking about Edi's alternate body, just exported it and... hmm yes it's hot :) There are 2 different textures for this one (white and dark blue).

BioH_EDI_01

HMF_ARM_EDIb_MDL

HMF_HED_PROEdi_MDL

white texture= HMF_ARM_EDIb_Diff

dark blue= HMF_ARM_EDId_Diff

Could someone post a picture of EDI nude mod' date=' if made yet? Thanks

[/quote']

f13e8f4a148e1f58b8e4606bc212145dae609bb1170f6c6b69cd34ceb1c6d1e14g.jpg

uploaded links and pics to other modders work, includes EDI.

see 1st Page.

Could someone post a picture of EDI nude mod' date=' if made yet? Thanks

[/quote']

f13e8f4a148e1f58b8e4606bc212145dae609bb1170f6c6b69cd34ceb1c6d1e14g.jpg

uploaded links and pics to other modders work, includes EDI.

see 1st Page.

nice nice, could it be possible with the original colors? nipples look great, I like it. I was going to suggest something similar to when Dr. Eva tries to kill Ash:

tumblr_m0r5lqbpNT1qg05quo1_500.jpg

nice nice' date=' could it be possible with the original colors? nipples look great, I like it. I was going to suggest something similar to when Dr. Eva tries to kill Ash:

[/quote']

actually, Rick9 has uploaded the original work so with the PSD's you can easily texture or change colour yourself - or ask Rick9 nicely if he has the time. i wouldn't mind re-texturing her but not at this stage.

nice nice' date=' could it be possible with the original colors? nipples look great, I like it. I was going to suggest something similar to when Dr. Eva tries to kill Ash:

[/quote']

actually, Rick9 has uploaded the original work so with the PSD's you can easily texture or change colour yourself - or ask Rick9 nicely if he has the time. i wouldn't mind re-texturing her but not at this stage.

Am I a modder or a mod user? I'm confused. Also, I have asked it already, where do I need to ask it too?

Am I a modder or a mod user? I'm confused. Also' date=' I have asked it already, where do I need to ask it too?[/quote']

ok now you have confused me, is english your main language?

Some more:

Dr Eva human:

BioD_ProMar_630Vault

HMF_ARM_EDIb_MDL

HMF_HED_PROEdic_MDL

HMF_HIR_PROEva_MDL

Dr Eva cyborg damaged:

BioD_ProMar_740Bossfight

HMF_ARM_EDIa_MDL

HMF_HED_PROEdi_MDL

By the way, I see that Eva and EDI are using the same models, and Eva's appearence is the same as EDI's alternate appearence by in white. Do you think we could use this white texture on EDI (white=HMF_ARM_EDIb_Diff, dark blue=HMF_ARM_EDId_Diff)?

Do you think we could use this white texture on EDI (white=HMF_ARM_EDIb_Diff' date=' dark blue=HMF_ARM_EDId_Diff)?

[/quote']

if its just a texture difference and its only overlaying the same mesh.

yep.

Archived