Mass Effect 3 - Sexy Squad.

I may post the odd Texmod skin i make for ME3 here

otherwise there's a loose thread (adult section, may need to reg.)
http://www.nudecreator.org/page2/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1511&p=16205#p16205

Just to let you know, there's a Normal Map issue with ME3 engine.
I can only generate poor quality normals with 8.8 CxVU 16 bpp signed.
anyone with 2 channel u8v8 normal map knowledge could be of assistance. thanks.

Load any amount of TPF's into Texmod, but each mod only replaces 1 designated outfit for each character - higher in load order takes priority.

;)

side notes:

- like to say thanks to Gandalf who relentlessly created ME2 Miranda outfits for so many requests in the good ol' GVZ days.

- also a big thanks to Nomad for creating tutorials for texmod and a great help for all the ME3 community.
check out the above link for Rick9 and Nomad's combined work on the Lingerie outfit for Shep and Ashley and many more..

Mass Effect 2 Collection here:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/s5qr5355ltl45ef/A7_ME2_Collection.7z

(Archived 226MB .7zip)  - UPDATED LINK (again)

EDIT: NEW MODS ARE AT THE ME3 NEXUS.

post-22918-0-22494200-1360437776_thumb.jpgpost-22918-0-71767400-1360437785_thumb.jpg

Coalesced.bin
A7 ME3 Coalesced Outfits Hats v02.zip < my basic coalesced without keybinds or cheats

ChemieAli Coalesced v1.3 - Extended <- better coalesced with extra's (edit: link appears to have changed)

Both coalesceds contain at least:
Dancer - Eve - Bikini - Dress, as Armors
Hat - Visors - Helmets - many available

Eve Nude - ME1 nude mesh in ME3 (same as ME1 outfits above but nude)
EveME3.zip

Sexy Samus outfit - (replaces Asari Dancer outfit - pictured above in blue)
ME3 Dancer as Armor.zip

Dancer Gucci Chanel - (alternative Dancer outfit - pictured above)
note: sorry, no body normals with this version, all that hard work of ME2 is nullified in ME3 - no normal maps of past are compatible with ME3. bugga..
A7DancerGucciChanelME3beta.zip

All outfits need Texmod (see 1st post)
Eve needs coalesced.bin

post-22918-0-78747100-1360436809_thumb.jpg

- half skin means N7 logo is backwards on one side, but in most cut scenes it is correct.
- replaces Dancer outfit.
* must admit, this so far is my favourite femshep outfit, looks elegant,sexy with high rez to match in all combat and cut scenes.

A7N7SkimpyME3.zip

--------------------------------------------------------

OTHER MODDERS FINE WORK

From Titandestroyer of Bioware Social Network.

post-22945-13597874477676_thumb.jpgpost-22945-13597874478053_thumb.jpgpost-22945-13597874478279_thumb.jpg

http://social.bioware.com/project/8155/

Download

Rick9's Sexy EDI

post-22918-0-16239800-1360436938_thumb.jpg

Register and visit Nudecreator.org for this outfit.

Rick9 and NOMAD's Jack

post-22918-0-43318100-1360436946_thumb.jpg

Rick9 and NOMAD's Ashley Lingerie

post-22918-0-23444300-1360437009_thumb.jpg

If you like these fine outfits, remember to show your appreciation at the corresponding above host sites, thank you.

What program do you use to get into the texture archieve?

I downloaded Texmod but it cannot handle .tfc files.

it's not supposed to.

.tpf files are handled by TexMod. it's own format.

- texmod is used to dump textures from most games in logging mode.

- texmod is used to replace modded textures in gameplay in Package mode from .TPF files.

- texmod is used to build .TPF texture mods in Package Build mode.

basically, you wont need to access tfc files as most ME3 files are non-importable back into the game as its heavily content protected.

Texmod replaces the ingame textures on-the-fly in memory so the game is not even aware of this happening.

sometimes buggy, you can get a texture covering your whole screen during play (rare), esc - settings - graphics - swap windowed/fullscreen (and back again) to fix and refresh - return to game.

hey any forum that encourages boobs on toons is me :)

welcome all

Please request ME2 conversions

in my my ME3 play-through i didnt see Kasumi, Samara was only in briefly and i killed Jack :-/

some ME2 mod pics

if you have already extracted any ME2 tpf's i think its safe to just rename the file.

e.g. MASSEFFECT2.EXE_0xE8DD4E90.dds -> MASSEFFECT3.EXE_0xE8DD4E90.dds

but normal maps are up the wop, they changed the lighting channels so only 8.8 CxVU 16 bpp works and it un-editable after tangent space generation :(

Guest Gandalf

Gandy! Good to see you here! :)

Seems like we all moved to Lovers Lab now...

Wisher,my brother how's it hanging?;)

Don't want to highjack brother Apogee's thread,they need a mini-chat here.:P

Guest Gandalf

Wow' date=' Apogee777 you make one of the best mods around!

Edit: Can I include your mods in the list as well?

Edit 2: I wonder what is Rick's username here

[/quote']

You should only be posting your mods imho.

EDIT:Hehe the guy put me on his ignore list.:rolleyes:

He touches any of my mods and i'll send a Balrog after him.

lol i PM'd him,

hey Gandalf - would be nice to see a few of your Miranda's here,

Pretty in Pink sure comes to mind, in-fact prolly another 20 or so do hehe

the good news is, it appears maybe some bioware person was thinking about you and left Miranda's mesh compatible with previous Normal map formats. unlike all the rest.. infact if i recall the file names are the same too :)

Well, there's the IRC chat, but a shoutbox is more appealing... ;)

Ontopic: Nice work on these, Apogee, though i have to convince myself its worth it to play the game again, without thinking about the ending... Maybe the new "outfits" will distract me. :P

Guest Gandalf

lol i PM'd him' date='

hey Gandalf - would be nice to see a few of your Miranda's here,

Pretty in Pink sure comes to mind, in-fact prolly another 20 or so do hehe

the good news is, it appears maybe some bioware person was thinking about you and left Miranda's mesh compatible with previous Normal map formats. unlike all the rest.. infact if i recall the file names are the same too :)

[/quote']

Well i'll have to look into that,i keep telling people the pink one was a joke,it was just for fun but nobody got the joke.hehe

Guest jenny2011

Hello, Apogee777,

Can you Re-Up all of your files from Gamevixenzone to here (eg. texture mods)? I have been trying to find them, but it seems no one on the internet has mirrored your files, so probably only you have it. I would appreciate it very much; the few screenshots I've seen from all of the texmod files on GVZ have looked amazing. So, Apogee777, can you please arcive and upload them?

Can get the liara mods to works it seems.

I loaded then using textmod. Some of the other Asley mods did work for me tho.

I assume the mods only work when on mission and not on the Normandy itself? I played the mars mission but Liara's outfit didn't change.

Anyone else having issieu's which those? Need anything else beside textmod? Thaxs for you great mods again Apogee, i still remember the mods from ME2 on gamevixemzone

@tusing - actually all my ME2 stuff should be linked via my Nexus forum profile, check that 1st.

also www.wolflore.net has alot of my ME2 skins but you need to register as most are adult related so very few appear without registering.

if theres anything missing just let me know - as i never archived my mods either lol (hdd crash) but i kept my uncompressed and PSD's for all the skins so rebuilding anything thats missing is an option anytime.

@thedoctor38 - as for modding capabilities of ME3, were are more limited as Bioware remove functions that allowed Squad armor to be used as shep so TPF's and minor coalesced mods can be done but nothing like we had with ME2.

@snake3000 - that Leather Liara only replaces the darker outfit, luscious liara mod replaces her white/blue outfit and can be used at the same time (I have uploaded the other Liara - see leather liara post)

Thanks for replying Apogee777 and the work your doing on these mods.

hey thanks, i have been a bit slow as my savegame triggered a situation in ME3 where i really didnt meet many of the old ME2 crew, the only time i saw jack was when i killed her near the end.

so if people want other squad member's , just request and send me your savegame so i can dump the textures and do a conversion, otherwise i'll do them when i replay under different savegame scenario.

btw if you want some new amazing skins by some quite brilliant new modders go check the 1st link on the 1st post here, there's a really nice new Jack been done there and amazing new Shep lingerie outfits :heart:

Archived