Mass Effect 3 - Sexy Squad.

Guest Gandalf

Well been surfing a bit and it's pretty disappointing to find out Shepard can't use Miranda's body.Miranda had the only believable butt in ME2.:(

9ee7ebef1349664a444b94340ba26.gif

anyway to make the tits bigger

would if i could buddy but we cant make any changes to any meshes.

ME series is pretty big - so if Bioware allowed us into the game files - there would more than likely be a MassEffectNexus.com and we would have all the modding glory.

unfortunately Bioware have no plans for Dev Kit or will allow us into the files. the Unreal Development kit is different from the Bioware version and nothing can be imported.

you can safely assume that if we could it would be done or being done - infact most ME3 modders have done what they can and want to move on to another game.

Well been surfing a bit and it's pretty disappointing to find out Shepard can't use Miranda's body.Miranda had the only believable butt in ME2.:(

9ee7ebef1349664a444b94340ba26.gif

it has caused major disappointment to some members! i haven't gone big time into coalesced modding yet but since all the other ME2 modders have had no success, it looks it bit grim.

p.s. love the miranbum pic ;)

Guest Gandalf

it has caused major disappointment to some members! i haven't gone big time into coalesced modding yet but since all the other ME2 modders have had no success' date=' it looks it bit grim.

p.s. love the miranbum pic ;)

[/quote']

That sort of spoils things for me since all my skinning in ME2 was for Miranda.Ashley,however,;)

What format are you saving your dif files, with dds i'm getting a shinny skin in game.:scratchhead:

What format are you saving your dif files' date=' with dds i'm getting a shinny skin in game.:scratchhead:

[/quote']

i didn't have so much issues with diffuse, try an alpha channel and dxt5.

although i haven't removed the gloss from Ashley yet, it maybe the mesh in this case.

Looks like someone is trying to work out how Shep can use other squad armors. Looks like it's still buggy.

http://social.bioware.com/2134634/blog/212376/

yes looks interesting' date=' yet to try this.

would be nice to wear Miranda and Ashley's outfits as femshep.

even if we can get just a [u']stable[/u] Miranda (and head option) only as femshep, this would be decent progress.

also: anyone found the code to Liara nude romance model? to add her (and head) to femshep would be really something :cool:

Guest Gandalf

Looks like someone is trying to work out how Shep can use other squad armors. Looks like it's still buggy.

http://social.bioware.com/2134634/blog/212376/

Indeed,good for them i'll have to give it a shot when i get some time.

Thanks.

@Appogee777

Dxt5 huh?Cool,thanks

@Apogee777

Dxt5 huh?Cool' date='thanks

[/quote']

i have been experimenting slowly, Ashley's (armour) normal map never had an Alpha channel - so i created a dark alpha and resaved it as DXT5.

the gloss has finally gone, even though the lighting isn't perfect, its acceptable and i may make a half decent skin for her.

in cut scenes, the lighting was fine, just a little dark in general gameplay.

Have' date=' however, problems with the outfit of Liara Leather.

Does not function with me. :(

Use Texmod and Liara the normal equipment always wears.[/quote']Have you tried checking the darker outfit and seeing if it changed that one?

Leather Liara only replaces the darker outfit

To many thanks to first' date=' am inspired.:)

Have, however, problems with the outfit of Liara Leather.

Use Texmod and Liara the normal equipment always wears.

Sorry for my bad English

[/quote']

Have' date=' however, problems with the outfit of Liara Leather.

Use Texmod and Liara the normal equipment always wears.[/quote']Have you tried checking the darker outfit and seeing if it changed that one?

Leather Liara only replaces the darker outfit

I have loaded both files (using texmod). checked all outfits but can't get it working for any of those? I have the CE edition would that matter at all? don't think so but still.

Hey guys, good to see you here, I was saw when GVZ closed and tried to find where members went to continue sharing their mods and I found your thread completely fortuitously!

Some good mods here, I'll try that, thanks again for sharing and keep up the good work!

edit: okay now, question! I wanted to try the Eve mod but I saw I needed your version of the Coalesced file, I tried and it works fine. The problem is, I already had modified my Coalesced for flycam and stuff, so is there an easy way to combine your version and mine?

Thanks in advance :)

welcome! i assume google found us?

well, i used to live off RCW modmanager and i'm a bit slower this round so i haven't done much past that coalesced.

if you check NOMAD's Tutorial (look for him or check 1st post) i'm pretty sure he has instructions to add these to your coalesced.

if its just the keybinds for flycam etc, it maybe easier to add these to this coalesced perhaps.

I have loaded both files (using texmod). checked all outfits but can't get it working for any of those? I have the CE edition would that matter at all? don't think so but still.

its been quite popular download at about 1000 already

mmm.. so other skins work but liara does not?

im not sure but this is what i do:

- add texmod to exception in AntiVirus app

- always mark texmod.exe and the ME3.exe "run as administrator"

- mark Texmod.exe in compatibility mode XPSP3

once i even added Texmod as an exception in DEP. (google it)

Check this coalesced

ChemieAli Coalesced v1.4

by Daemond and ChemieAli

http://social.bioware.com/project/8048/#files

Outfits & Armor

- Unlocks every Outfit wearable by the player in Single Player (including anther "unfinished" N7 Set and the Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Armor)

- Unlocks all exclusive mini DLCs (Collector Rifle, Reckoning Armor, etc)

- Unlocks all outfits from Start

Gameplay

- Grenades and MediGel capacity up to 12

- Fuel efficiency reduced (uses more fuel)

- Fuel capacity highered (1500)

- Values of War Assets changed

- Facebook's "General Shermann" as additional reward for Multiplayer

Character Creation

- Tons of pregenerated faces added to the faces cycle (male and female)

Key Bindings

- Screenshot folder (c:\screenshots\)

- F7 = Tildeshot

- F8 = ScreenShot

- NumPadNine = Unlocks all weapons (This changes the imidiate loadout)

- NumPadOne = NoClip

- NumPadTwo = Walk (reverses NoClip)

- NumPadFour = FlyCam

- NumPadThree = Toggles the HUD

- NumPadFive = Feezes everything exept the player

- NumPadSix = Gives player the Blackstar

- NumPadSeven = Gives player the Flamethrower

- NumPadEight = Gives player the Cain (mini Nuke)

- NumPadZero = Godmode with infinite ammo, invincible, infinite grenades and no power cooldown

Graphic Changes

- Decals (shots in walls) stay much longer (nearly forever)

- Dropped weapons stay much longer (nearly forever)

- detail Mode increased

- Selfshadowing enabled

- Shadowresolution highered

Download

Guest Gandalf

Well that certainly saved a lot editing.:)

Been looking for Miranda's armor codes can't remember

how i found them for ME2,yeah i know i'm getting old.:(

Well that certainly saved a lot editing.:)

Been looking for Miranda's armor codes can't remember

how i found them for ME2' date='yeah i know i'm getting old.:(

[/quote']

i came into the me2 scene a little late and most codes were available, but apparently they are in the .pcc files and need extracting for file names.

i stumbled apon this looking for Miranda's code (still haven't found it)

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995487-mass-effect-3/62160490?page=48

vaag256 has created an extensive tutorial for finding codes and modifying the coalesced (its a big read)

well, i must say thanks to all who did this for ME2, as i just picked the codes from google.

also found some models from another random link if you have 3dsmax

Hmm, not sure about what you need but I see you're talking about extracting models from the game, I used to do that in ME2 using Gildor's umodel.exe and I could give it a try with ME3 if you need particular stuff.

Hoo, nice stuff in your file :)

Hello, Apogee777,

Can you Re-Up all of your files from Gamevixenzone to here (eg. texture mods)? I would appreciate it very much; the few screenshots I've seen from all of the texmod files on GVZ have looked amazing. So, Apogee777, can you please arcive and upload them?

Download Part 1-> A7 ME2 COLLECTION 1

Download Part 2-> A7 ME2 COLLECTION 2

edit: fixed links

230MB not complete but most there.

DEAD LINKS - check new link in OP (1st post)

Hmm' date=' not sure about what you need but I see you're talking about extracting models from the game, I used to do that in ME2 using Gildor's umodel.exe and I could give it a try with ME3 if you need particular stuff.

Hoo, nice stuff in your file :)

[/quote']

yes please, we want to have a stab at getting Ashley and Miranda Armors as femshep, we need the codes for the coalesced.

standard Miranda oufit and Ashley Blue outfit codes.

also while your at it, how about Liara Romance body and her head!

playing as Liara nude would be pretty woohoo... :P

thanks!:)

Archived