Mass Effect 3 - Sexy Squad.

Apogee777 and GMan2,my brothers,sup?Hehe...

hey G!  - i haven't popped in here for a while

good to hear from you

Guest Gandalf

Apogee777 and GMan2,my brothers,sup?Hehe...

hey G!  - i haven't popped in here for a while

good to hear from you

I drop in here from time to time,miss the old days though. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

First of all, I must say I'm sorry for posting in the wrong forum section, I hope that you guys won't take it for bad. I was surfing all internet, and by that I mean every single site around there, and still couldn't find the answer I was looking for. It's about Mass Effect 2. Yes, I know this topic is about ME3, but I hope you can help me since there are many of you experienced moders around here, all I need is short answer in just a few words  :)

Anyway, I'm making a mod for ME2 which allows you to play as other characters in game. So, I'm making a playable krogan. I already made mods which allow you to play as Garrus and Illusive Man (the Garrus one is posted on ME2 Nexus, playable Illusive Man will be posted in near future), and for playable Krogan all I need is head morph code. I know how to make every single krogan armor playable, I tested all of them. I only need to apply head morph to make mod complete.

Opening "CookedPC" folder of Mass Effect (.../Mass Effect2/BioGame/CookedPC), I extracted the file called BioP_KroHub.pcc and inside of it are both armor and head mesh, the files I need to implement in my mod ( KRO_ARM_HVYa_MDL.psk and KRO_HED_PROBase_MDL.psk ).

Armor code is:

BIOG_KRO_ARM_HVY_R.HVYa.KRO_ARM_HVYa_MDL

***MY QUESTION IS:       How to implement krogan head morph ? 

To put it this way:         "BIOG_?????????????????.KRO_HED_PROBase_MDL" ?

If anyone knows what to put in first part of the code, sentence, or whatever it's called, please tell me, I'm desperate to find out  :dodgy:

Once again, sorry for this post, and big cheers to all community members  :)

Hell yeah ! After many hours spent on this problem, I found out how to make EVERY SINGLE NPC playable in the game. Took me a while, but it paid out in the end.

Seeing some mods on this site helped me a lot to understand how to implement textures and meshes in game, big credits go to you guys. ;)  

Check out ME2 Nexus site for upcoming mods  :)

• 1 month later...

Hell yeah ! After many hours spent on this problem, I found out how to make EVERY SINGLE NPC playable in the game. Took me a while, but it paid out in the end.

Seeing some mods on this site helped me a lot to understand how to implement textures and meshes in game, big credits go to you guys. ;)  

Check out ME2 Nexus site for upcoming mods  :)

nice!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's a very good point Drakemasta,  I have noticed a lot of screenshots with asari pubes.  On another split can anyone tell me how to get the nude mods to work for ME1?  I have the ultimate edition and even when I had the original no dlc's the nudes were just blank - no crotch, no nipples.  I followed the directions to the letter - It wasn't easy figuring out why texmod wouldn't start Mass Effect but I did - I even got the nude mod off the ME1 nexus - the onyx armor is shiny but has nipples and crotch.  It's the only one that works, all others are blank.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived