View File

This is a conversion for SPB EroHeartBunny outfit from Speed Buster’s AGS-Type2 Nexus Outfits Collection to UNP Jiggle body. It's now a proper conversion with weight slider support, and HDT High Heels compatibility.

It comes with 4 flavors:
Passionate pink
Loyal blue
Mysterious black
Fiery red
(Or pink, blue, black, and red if you are not weird like me)

Update 1: Now comes with transparent versions ! I think semi-transparent were how these outfits supposed to look. I messed up :P
But well, now you guys have the best of both worlds ! All is good.

This package contains the outfit, heels, and nails (bunny ears not included. You can get them from fox 20 armor)

Requirement(s):
HDT High Heels (The heels are not built-in, so you have to manually assign heel height. I recommend using 7.5)

Installation:
Just use any mod manager to install the armor.
Or manually, you can just drop everything into [skyrim Directory]\Data

Obtaining the armor:
Option 1: Use this wonderful mod AddItemMenu: http://www.nexusmods…im/mods/64905/?
Option 2: When ingame, press “~” to bring up console, type “help bunny.” Add them into your game
using player.additem [item ID] 1
Option 3: No really. I know no third option

Uninstallation:
Deactivate in mod manager
Or delete the following:
Data\meshes\armor\SpeedBuster\EroHeartBunny
Data\textures\armor\SpeedBuster\EroHeartBunny
SPB_EHBunny.esp

To-do list:
- Nothing -

Credits:
Speed Buster for the “armor”.
Kendo 2 for the body.
Nightasy for the tutorials.

If there is anything wrong with the armor, feel free to inform me. I'm trying to get better at this craft :).

@Kageryu

That is another SPB (speedbuster) outfit from oblivion can't remember the name of it but I know I have the oblivion version somewhere on my computer.

*Edit

Found the name it's part of the SMDR 015 Garbage collection 2 mod this one here is from the SMDR 023 Garbage Collection 4 mod both are oblivion mods.

Nice looking outfit I replaced the body in them with my UNP body then made minor adjustments to it's placement on the breast.

The outfit has been updated !

I have found and fixed a weight slider problem with all the nails. They should work correctly now.

I also added 4 transparent outfits of the same colors. I think these outfits are supposed to be transparent because they look more natural that way, but I left the old versions in the update also (more is better, right? :D). Again, if you guys have any issue, just shoot me a message.

Wow. What a sexy skimpy outfit. I'm gonna ask someone else to convert it to Bodyslide if you won't do it. Also, I checked out your site and I found this pic.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/aa47c94bb99eef57c1f91f6d32c01df1/tumblr_npoy7zPHFV1uv7v42o5_1280.jpg

Which outfit is this and do you plan to release it?

Like myuhinny said, it's also a Speed Buster's armor called SPB_Nippless. I currently only have the _1.nif for it, and I'm trying to learn how to add HDT physics to the tassels because they clip horribly with the thighs in certain poses. I may release the conversion later if I succeed.

I hate to ask, but what normal maps are you using for your character in the screenshots? It looks like just the right amount of tone to me, without being overly muscular.

Face, body, normal map are from Graphene skin for UNP Block 1 by skydevgru.

Specular is from Fair Skin Complexion Wet

And yeah, I would be very grateful if someone pick this up and convert it to Bodyslide/other body types.

great one, and i really like it.

but what should i do if i only want to set the height of heels at 2? please let me know, thanks !

I don't think that is possible. By default, the heels sink quite deep into the ground. 2 won't be enough, and if I raise the heels + shrink the feet in 3ds max, they will look really weird. So sorry, I don't know how to do that :/

Thanks for the mod, more skimpy stuffs never hurt:D

It certainly doesn't hurt :3

TESV_2015_06_22_00_57_47_80.jpg

Can u please make a UUNP special version?

I have no idea how to do that, dear friend :(

thx for this outfit but where can I find the ears or this fox 20 armor?

Modtype comes to your rescue ! http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/25234168.html

So I tried to get Rory Campbell to make a bodyslide conversion of this outfit and he said he can't do it. His words were

"I will not convert that unless the author is able to make use of the CK to assign texture just like the generic lamellar armor i converted before. The bunny pasties mod contains too many duplicate meshes with 4-5 colors and each colors has an extra transparent variant. So no."

Is there anything you can do about this?

snip/

Face, body, normal map are from Graphene skin for UNP Block 1 by skydevgru.

Specular is from Fair Skin Complexion Wet

\snip

I can only find Block 20 since the author removed the previous ones from his/her site because he/she thinks block 20 looks better (obviously).

Sadly Block 20 looks rather bad in my opinion so could you please upload Block 1 somewhere?

It would be much appreciated. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

You know I like all of you clothing, and armor Items very well.

1. What would be nice is if you could place them all into one nice little .esp which would save my having to pick and choose so much because of the limited number of mods one, can have running at one time.

Just a thought.. Thank you for all your hard work, lovely outfits :shy: