View File

When I was playing as a vampire I noticed when you feed I didnt hear any teeth going into flesh or drinking blood sounds and as a sound designer by trade I couldn't just let that go. Lol so I keep the original sound effect but added the proper sounds of biting flesh and drinking of blood. I am absolutely positive anyone who uses this will find it MUCH more immersive trust me. Hope you enjoy!

just put the wav file in data/sound/fx/npc/human/vampire
IF you do not have the folders just create them.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/19/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

didn't realize i can just simply listen to it hehe :D

So i listened to it and it's great definitely more fleshy! Thanks a lot for your work!

Yeah its great bc you can try it out and if you like it then you can just add it to your game lol and thank you for trying it out. I'm honored!

The sound doesn't play in my game, just getting the vanilla sound. I triple checked folder. Got the same Issue with the footstep sounds you made also.

I wonder what can cause this?

Hmmm...hey are you using a vampire mod that adds its own sounds (maybe it keeps the vanilla sounds.) If not try checking to make sure you put them in the correct folder (not saying your dumb btw its just that sometimes i overlook things and put them in the wrong folder myself lol)

Hmmm...hey are you using a vampire mod that adds its own sounds (maybe it keeps the vanilla sounds.) If not try checking to make sure you put them in the correct folder (not saying your dumb btw its just that sometimes i overlook things and put them in the wrong folder myself lol)

Yeah I checked again, it's in the right folder, but maybe Skyrim sound overhaul keeps it from playing or maybe it's an issue with running the Reqtificator from requiem, I'm not sure.

Yeah I checked again, it's in the right folder, but maybe Skyrim sound overhaul keeps it from playing or maybe it's an issue with running the Reqtificator from requiem, I'm not sure.

Ok I'm so very sorry. I made a huge mistake. The sounds are for the running animations not walking. (Sorry!) But i uploaded louder foot steps so i guarantee you will be able to hear them when running. At the moment im tryi g to find where the vamp lords sound fx for walki g are bc theyre not in the games vampire lord folder which means the vampire lord uses another npcs sound fx. Once i figure it out ill make sounds for the vampire lord walking animation as well again im so sorry man.

Ok I'm so very sorry. I made a huge mistake. The sounds are for the running animations not walking. (Sorry!) But i uploaded louder foot steps so i guarantee you will be able to hear them when running. At the moment im tryi g to find where the vamp lords sound fx for walki g are bc theyre not in the games vampire lord folder which means the vampire lord uses another npcs sound fx. Once i figure it out ill make sounds for the vampire lord walking animation as well again im so sorry man.

Ahhh, I see. No problem, thanks for sharing  :)

• 5 months later...