Creative ways to hide alcohol in luggages (camping)

wndyd

Hey guys, in a few weeks me and a few friends are going to a music festival and we need some creative ways to hide alcohol in our luggage bags when entering the camping grounds. Bottles ranging from wine bottles, beer bottles and spirit bottles. From what I've heard security is some what lenient.

Preferably without using money to buy fancy disguises and gimmicks, what are some ways to hide things in your luggage bags? :D

Vodka and other clear liquids work excellently in water bottles.  So long as they don't get closely inspected.  Either way, your best bet is to get rid of the original containers, as that's too obvious.  Just make sure you know which alcohol is which, assuming that's all that important to you.  Do bring some water as well, as alcohol dehydrates you.

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

1)pick the alcohol bottle

2)pick a extra bag for storing dirty clothing

3)put the bottle inside plastic bags

4)hide the plastic bags under the dirty underwear, nobody will look there.

Well, we used to smuggle votka into concerts with those big Pringles tennis-ball tubes. Gotta keep them vertical though as those plastic caps are shit, so you're better off buying small ones so they can fit better in the bag.

Very shameful.

I went to a 3 day folk festival once, we hid our weed and booze by sewing it into our sleeping bags, mats and one of my old army jackets. two other possibilities are the tried and true false bottom for luggage bags, and if you have an old pair of boots remove the soles hollow them out pack them and then glue them back on. shoe stores sell glue for for re-attaching soles. you could hide stuff in cushions or foam filled pillows. Also be careful when sewing things back up shitty stitching is a dead give away 

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

ngbbs4d7c1bff8648f.jpgenhanced-buzz-16943-1336591099-13.jpghqdefault.jpg

Or you can drink five bottles of vodka before going there in the first place...

those guys are geniouses!!

Archived