Ah, Just the word "Pavilion" get's me thinking to the days when I used to play Morrowind and had a Mod called "Mournhold Expanded". It had a location called the Royal Pavilion and that place was amazingly huge and beautiful. Easily one of my favorite locations in the game. I don't expect this mod to be anywhere as big as the Pavilion in that mod but hell, I'll try this mod out anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get back out? I'd assumed the teleport spell would take you to where you were previous to entering the pavilion worldspace, but it seems to just drop you back at the pavilion entrance.

There doesn't seem to be a return teleport button either. I even tied jumping of the edge of the island to see if that brought me back. And I tried sleeping in the bed to see if I work up saying "t was just a dream"

I got out using a TARDIS in the end, but I doubt that's how it's supposed to be done :)