Fertile Breeder - Captured

I have a problem with the Garden quest. I have completed the quest, but I haven't gotten my inventory back and I still have broken legs.

Also, my character is invisible during the scene with Tendril.

The invisibility bug is known, and you should go back to being visible eventually. Don't know about the broken legs, but if you mean you're walking extremely slow, that's because of Pregnancy. Try sleeping it off. The itens can be found somewhere in the middle of the shrubbery in the Garden, you'll find something resembling an egg clutch in there.

Did you ever implement PC skin changing color in the Garden?

He didn't and there would be complications with such a feature. (Probably the biggest one is that it would overwrite custom race mods like Daughter of ARES and other mods that change the skin and player appearance drastically)

I have a problem with the Garden quest. I have completed the quest, but I haven't gotten my inventory back and I still have broken legs.

The invisibility bug is known, and you should go back to being visible eventually. Don't know about the broken legs, but if you mean you're walking extremely slow, that's because of Pregnancy. Try sleeping it off. The itens can be found somewhere in the middle of the shrubbery in the Garden, you'll find something resembling an egg clutch in there.

Yeah, I become visible again after the scene ends, but I'd want to be able to see my character during the scene aswell. ^^

And I do have broken legs, and no matter how many medical supplies I take, my legs are still broken. Thus I figured that the mod maybe breaks my limbs to slow me down or something like that.

Yeah, I become visible again after the scene ends, but I'd want to be able to see my character during the scene aswell. ^^

And I do have broken legs, and no matter how many medical supplies I take, my legs are still broken. Thus I figured that the mod maybe breaks my limbs to slow me down or something like that.

PipBoy shows them as crippled? If so, simply use the "player.resethealth" console command, which should restore all health and limb conditions.

• 2 weeks later...

This is my load order.

GameMode=FalloutNV

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
SexoutTryout.esm=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
NVWillow.esp=1
Children of the Wasteland.esm=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
jokristinascloset.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
UnethicalDeeds.esm=1
FalloutNV_lang.esp=1
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp=1
CowFood.esp=1
MojaveDelight.esp=1
SexyTacticalOutfitT6M.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
DynamiCamera.esp=1
SexoutRapeGame.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
Fixer Splash Sound Remover ENG.esp=1
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
Roberts_NewVegas.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=0
SexoutKennel.esp=1
ARESproject.esp=1
jocelyn.esp=1
OCD-Cass outfits.esp=1
A Better Cass.esp=1
DLCCompanions_1_3.esp=1
SunnyCompanion.esp=1
Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp=1
SexoutRapist.esp=1
FNNsysNV.esp=1
The Groovatron NV.esp=1
SexoutKennelShowARESExpansion.esp=0
SexoutSex.esp=1
SexoutSexkey.esp=1
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutWillow.esp=1
InVitroFertilization.esp=1
Black Puppet Armor for FoNV.esp=1
FetishFishnetNV.esp=1
HyperNurseOutfitForNV.esp=1
FetishLingerieSetNV.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
QuickClothes.esp=1
OutfitConversionsT6MT6BBTN.esp=1
FNV-PC idles.esp=1
F3UmpaAnimation.esp=0
The Groovatron.esp=0
Slave In Pose NV Edition.esp=1
SariDPosesNV.esp=1
FewPosesMore NVedition.esp=1

i,m did try the babylon quest and it was awesome thanks for making it. Only i,m stuck on the Deathclaw quest can,t seem to get past the second meeting with the deathclaw Lucan is to quick with his dialoog it breaks everything for me after.

Please some help.

If Lucan is too fast to approach you, you could use a crude workaround until I can get back to editing the plugin file:

-Open console mode by pressing the tilde key (~)

-Type the following commands (without quotation marks):

-type "prid XX000AE4" and hit enter. (replace the "XX" with the load index of FBCaptured.esp. It's the first two numbers you get when selecting anything placed by this plugin.)

-(If the name "Lucan" appears at the top of your screen, proceed. otherwise, select Lucan in console mode and note that number. It's his RefID and you'll need it for this to work.)

-type "disable" and hit enter. Lucan should be gone.

-Proceed with the dialogue as intended.

-Once done and Lucan should approach you, go back into console mode.

-type "prid XX000AE4" and hit enter. (replace the "XX" with the load index of FBCaptured.esp. It's the first two numbers you get when selecting anything placed by this plugin.) (If Lucan showed a different RefID during the last time you used this command, USE THE OTHER NUMBER)

-type "enable" and Lucan should appear again, continuing with the same package as he had before you disabled him.

-That should do the trick.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a ? Am I suppost to be manipulating the sleep time to keep the eggs for myself to create my army of death claws or am I stuffing things up and preventing thing from working propolly and the eggs are suppost to be collected. When do the death claws accept you when there babies are walking around? I have 3 babies but not walking yet is this what I am waiting for? Or have I stuffed it up and have to start again?

Thank you for getting back to me so soon.

Just a ? Am I suppost to be manipulating the sleep time to keep the eggs for myself to create my army of death claws or am I stuffing things up and preventing thing from working propolly and the eggs are suppost to be collected. When do the death claws accept you when there babies are walking around? I have 3 babies but not walking yet is this what I am waiting for? Or have I stuffed it up and have to start again?

You need to turn in the eggs to Lori while they're still eggs. Not a single instance in Fertile Breeder or its expansions require an offspring to further develop.

• 1 month later...

Hi, new to the whole post and site. Would really like to try out alot of these mods and am probably posting in the wrong area. But everything works except clover and rose's bodies are gone. What would i be missing for that error?

Hi, new to the whole post and site. Would really like to try out alot of these mods and am probably posting in the wrong area. But everything works except clover and rose's bodies are gone. What would i be missing for that error?

If their faces are red/green/pink then you're missing the meshes for pregnant bodies. If my memory serves me right, they've got the lumpy bellies, but I couldn't tell for sure. If it's only those two, I'll have to check whether the body textures or meshes for those races are in the right place (although that would mean more people have that issue.)

If their faces are red/green/pink then you're missing the meshes for pregnant bodies. If my memory serves me right, they've got the lumpy bellies, but I couldn't tell for sure. If it's only those two, I'll have to check whether the body textures or meshes for those races are in the right place (although that would mean more people have that issue.)

Yes thank you, they are multi colored. i tried looking around but i cant quite put my finger on what mesh is missing, could you redirect me to the correct download file?

Yes thank you, they are multi colored. i tried looking around but i cant quite put my finger on what mesh is missing, could you redirect me to the correct download file?

As far as I can tell, the textures are properly placed in the folder. Maybe if you redownload the mod and install it, the textures will show up properly.

• 1 month later...

Can someone help me? I play the garden quest but I have no clue how I befriend with Lilly I have wait but nothing happens so is this a bug? I stuck when the quest befriend with lily start.

You will have to sneek out of the Greenhouse at night and head to Lily's room, then talk to her there. If you haven't reached that part yet, make sure to breed the plant in the breeding area, that triggers Lily to take you there. Then talk to her before breeding.

But I can't sneak out to door is locked after the breed of the plant. I try it again maybe the script is confused ;-)

Thanks

any way

Can someone help me? I play the garden quest but I have no clue how I befriend with Lilly I have wait but nothing happens so is this a bug? I stuck when the quest befriend with lily start.

You will have to sneek out of the Greenhouse at night and head to Lily's room, then talk to her there. If you haven't reached that part yet, make sure to breed the plant in the breeding area, that triggers Lily to take you there. Then talk to her before breeding.

But I can't sneak out to door is locked after the breed of the plant. I try it again maybe the script is confused ;-)

Thanks

any way

Thanks

any way

Thanks

any way

If you can't sneak out, there's 2 possible reasons:

-I don't want you to (meaning you'll have to talk to Lily in the breeding room first)

-You have to get out at the right time. I think it was during the day, but you'll have to try at some points across the day if Lily's already told you to talk to her in her room.

• 2 weeks later...