Creating a world for OKW

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good.

Judging by your lot-size, would you say, we need a bigger map?

Loading time?

Lag?

Oh, the missing bridge, you said, you don`t have Supernatural, right? Something to think about, will find another one.

Had to rename your school to something to work with, so I wouldn`t mess and mix the files. You like it?

I think "Lungpauls Young Ladies Academy of Erotic Arts" has a special sound to it, sadly, it is too long.

Whatever, have to leave.

the loading time has increased to about 15 -20 mins much quicker than the EA worlds  due to the fact that have tons of mods excreta and i have also loaded loads of hot sexy Sims in all but 1 of your houses and added a few more of my own also loaded your hospital and police station and some other places I figured if I am going to test it I might as well do it as if I was playing a normal EA world to flag any problems but I have not had a chance to play much yet took a while to get it how I want it

Cheers for your patience Lungpaul

I love the name you have given to the school

Lookin' good, man. I'd love a world that didn't take 5+ minutes to load, or stutter on 3x speed.

Definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Average loading-time on fast machines is 30 - 40 seconds, depends on mods and CC.

Back to creating, waiting is somewhat boring.

Added a Spa, including rabbit-hole, some roads, to close the gap between School and Hospital and another road along the beach.

And the Cantina now has some rooms upstairs ;).

The Girls decided to celebrate this....

post-813297-0-64962900-1440348860_thumb.jpg

Good to see you are still working on this. I`ll have to try to make my game work again soon :) cheers!

Hey, you are still out there! Wonders do happen..... :)

Beta is out, if you want it, talk to dooda, lungpaul, O'Rain, or PikAs2, have used all invitations.

K'oyacyi!

Lookin' good, man. I'd love a world that didn't take 5+ minutes to load, or stutter on 3x speed.

Definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Average loading-time on fast machines is 30 - 40 seconds, depends on mods and CC.

Back to creating, waiting is somewhat boring.

Added a Spa, including rabbit-hole, some roads, to close the gap between School and Hospital and another road along the beach.

And the Cantina now has some rooms upstairs ;).

The Girls decided to celebrate this....

ace I havn't got a fast machine but it does ok your town loads faster than any other I have tried I will time it properly tonight and let you know how I get on hopefully with some around town pics

Vor´e!

Will check it out as soon as I get everything up and running. Might take some time as I have too much to do and too little time doing it. Hopefully things calms down soon *fingers crossed*

i second that missed you there is never enough time if you want the beta give me the nod i will let you have it no probs

Looks great!

If you want it ask dooda, lungpaul, O'Rain or PikAs2 to upload, used all the Messenger-invitations.

Lungpaul, around same time, I guess?

It is fun to watch others having fun with this :).

oops yes sorry it took 17 mins to load with all my familys and extraplots but without my stuff its only 5-10 mins

Darkening Demise message me if you want fleebottom beta  

Archived