Creating a world for OKW

I think maaaybe it works...Still early so it can still crash and burn but my spirit is a tiny bit up :)

so..if anyone would (pretty please) give me a link to this world i would be very very happy ( i have been dying to test it!)  Cheers!

PM lungpaul or dooda for reupload, used all invitations in messenger and don`t know if one can be deinvited.

Make sure you have the rabbitrugsdoors-folder from DevilsPort, you`ll need it.

post-813297-0-98468600-1440793900_thumb.jpg

I think maaaybe it works...Still early so it can still crash and burn but my spirit is a tiny bit up :)

so..if anyone would (pretty please) give me a link to this world i would be very very happy ( i have been dying to test it!)  Cheers!

PM lungpaul or dooda for reupload, used all invitations in messenger and don`t know if one can be deinvited.

Make sure you have the rabbitrugsdoors-folder from DevilsPort, you`ll need it.

i have pm'ed it to himm already

installed it tonight. Anything you want me to do/make? I can`t promise anything but I could give it a go?

Okay, let`s see.....

Loading time. Start a new game, then exit and load again. Might just be me, but there is a feeling, when loading a second time, it is faster. Especially when you just turned on your machine.

Community-lots. If you have DevilsPort yourself, then you can skip this, you already have the allrabbitrugsdoors-pack. Otherwise you`d need it, all most of the community-lots would be without any function.

Overall performance. I don`t know your machine, test high-settings as far as you can go with it.

Your Feedback. Dark and gloomy, or still way too friendly? Change something? Map size? Whatever? Ideas? Suggestions?

Oh, not to forget: where would you want your abandoned railyard?

Some screenies. It`s Win10, so I want screenies!

Have fun.

Enough!

took me less then a minute to load your world. I LIKE!!

Bought a bigger hardisk, installed win 10.  reinstalled it probably 5 times because i couldn`t get it to work. No idea why it works now, but i suspect it was the updating of drivers that did the tricks. Stripped my game brutally, and have no expansions and no storeitems installed. Only basic cc. (nraas,kinky+animations,some clothes and makeup, and of course your world :D)

Game runs amazingly. fast loading- no lagging. I think i will try to keep it on minimum :D

I`ll make a slum somewhere on your world with cyclonesues torn walls and more, for my homeless sims to be in. I seem to remember having some cc that would go well with a scenario like that. (oh no! i can feel my cc-craving returning again. haha)

thanks a lot. I will enjoy this world of yours :)

Sounds good so far.

Try to add World Adventures and Supernatural, WA for the booze-shop and SN for the Bridge across the Blackwater.

Making things work: for one game I had to update the copy-protection-driver....now who would think about that??

These boots are made for walking...... :)

Edit: Screenies!!!

post-813297-0-59023300-1441100072_thumb.jpg

Sounds good so far.

Try to add World Adventures and Supernatural, WA for the booze-shop and SN for the Bridge across the Blackwater.

Making things work: for one game I had to update the copy-protection-driver....now who would think about that??

These boots are made for walking...... :)

Edit: Screenies!!!

those make me think of only 1 thing let it snow

Archived