Creating a world for OKW

I like the look of it. very fitting :)

Had a quick walk around your world today. It`s looking great! Very glum and trashy. Didn`t enjoy it for long though as my ea-sim was hurting my eye, and i had to start making a new one. (I hate making sims...take so bloody long to make them look the way you want. and they never turn out the way you planned them!)

Both harddisk and external harddisk crashed (reason why i bought a bigger one and decided to install win 10, as i was already fiddling with it) But all my cc and my saved sims /saves/lots are gone.

But atleast the game is working (very fine actually). Started to regret getting win 10 with all the trouble getting my sims3 to work...but then again; the game seems to run smoother now then ever.

good job on your world so far atleast. :)

Now that tests are running, I hope you all have the all_Rabbitrugs_doors-folder in your mods/packages.

The world should look like in the overview.

If/when you do your own community-lots, rugs/doors should be placed like the two examples.

While in buildmode, you can ctrl+shift-leftclick on doors, to give it a name to your liking, this doesn`t work for rugs!

Needs a new game. Sorry.

@maraas: hd-crash.....no survivors?

win10.........running stable?

post-813297-0-07084700-1441534082_thumb.jpg

post-813297-0-90945000-1441534108_thumb.jpg

post-813297-0-98067500-1441534119_thumb.jpg

Had a nice couple of hours fiddling around in your world today. Really niiiice. No pictures since i still don`t have any good looking sims (made one i felt ok with, and then she looked like s..t ingame. But strolled around to see what was happening around town :) Also i was enjoying some cc-testing.

Added some new downloaded lots to go with your shabby looking environment (I`ve been wanting to try them out for some time now. I couldn`t make amazing things like those even if I tried) And they looked very nice!

Hobo collection by Zedrael on simlogical ( have to search for it)http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/UploadsIndex.htm

Abandoned fisherman house by frau engel, http://frauengel.blogspot.de/2014/03/abandoned-fisherman-house.html

behind the junkyard and fairytale forest by shady at MTS http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=379727, project apocalypse brownstones for thesims3 http://modthesims.info/d/396221 and project apocalypse apartments from MTS,

granny zaza is worth having a look at. all her wallpapers/floors/terrainpaint found her on a russian websitehttp://www.thesimsmodels.com/forum/4-317-1 ( google + google translate is your friend)

Also the hunting house by severinka is nice. I especially like the chairs and the shower http://sims3s.ru/lot-hunting-house.php

loads of cc and your world loaded in 24 sec today! If you were here i would have hugged you *grin*

Confess!

You are some rocket-scientist working in a top-secret underground facility below an abandoned-looking airfield in a desert!

I hope, there was no sonic boom...... :D

24 seconds!!!!

About your sim-problem: you have sliders? You know, Anderson, Delphy, Jonha, leWing, Cmar and the likes?

Then I have a simette for you.... :)

no they all died. big catastrophy! :(  But then i got a clean start on the win 10. and it seems to run stable now. (the little i have tested it anyway) Sweetfx did not seem to work fine though. have not tried anything else yet

Yeah I know, I got it working somewhat but my game doesn't start right at times. I had to take it out.... :( :( :@ :@

I really miss this mod. Since we don't have a true DX12 game yet I may put W8.1 back on when I upgrade next week. I'm still undecided.

Edit: I don't know if it will get anywhere but I reached out to BurntWaffles to see if knows a way to get it running without the dll errors on W10.

ok! so i started a new gameplay in your world. Made a lot fitting for the world/family. Story time!!

1. Momo and Mister, an old couple whom never got their own children. Momo is a gentle good soul, with lots of loving to give, and Mister has been a man of the law and is the tough love kind of person.post-562642-0-93847700-1442150444_thumb.jpg
  2. They decided they wanted to give back to society by housing and helping out several young misfits. They made a basement and a shed in the garden to make room for the youngsters. Mister is not the handy kind, as you might see, from the state of it all, but atleast now they have roof over their heads, a bed to sleep in. And they get to enjoy Momo`s amazing cooking skills.post-562642-0-44771200-1442150486_thumb.jpg
  3. Mister was not happy with his breakfast pancakes and decided to teach Momo a lesson in front of the girls.post-562642-0-28241400-1442150591_thumb.jpg
  4. Kenneth, a severly messed up, evil young man living in the house, has started attacking the girls. He raped his own babysister first. He blames her for the death of their parents, and the fact that they didn`t love him. Ever since she was born it was always Klara here and Klara there. She got all their affection and attention. Now that they are gone he can do whatever he pleases. It`s revenge time!post-562642-0-46627100-1442150838_thumb.jpg
  5. kenneth decided it was time to teach the slut living in the house a lesson. She thinks she is so hot with her leather clothes and her cool friends. So he lured her into the shed and locked the door. She tried to fight him, but to no avail as he is so much stronger then her.  Now she hates him, and he likes it.post-562642-0-35676200-1442151115_thumb.jpg
  6. Emrik has entered the stage. Emma wanted some action, but maybe not this rough? They had to keep quiet as Mister and others were playing darts right outside the door. Hush hush baby!post-562642-0-71590700-1442151054_thumb.jpg

Can Mister and Momo help those wretched souls, or will they turn into perverts themselves? Time will show....

For working Call Girl career delete the high rise! Sims seem to be "locked up" in there; it is the reason, why the mascot won`t show up.

I was JUST going to come here to tell you I was having this problem and that getting rid of the high rise seemed to work. 

I was also not getting paper delivery - I always cancel it anyway, but I forgot to do it and no kid ever came. I don't know if that was a high rise issue too or a weird thing just in the game I was playing.

I do like that shabby highrise, though. On my first game I was playing as a homeless teenager so I "bought" the high rise and slept in the little park in a sleeping bag for awhile.

When I deleted it, I replaced it with cyclonesue's rundown playground.

Archived