Creating a world for OKW

Back to creating again, the last three days where somewhat frustrating, as CAW kept popping "World Export Failed", for no good reason to be seen.

Again, victory is mine.....

First thing, I did, was to remove the high-rise, ha!

Okay, aside from some lots, where whores can start their business, a new bridge for lungpaul and adding a rabbithole to the grocery....

....suggestions? Anything else?

In my game i have added a junk yard, horseranch, a farm for my farmers(so they can have nice vegetables), some hidden underground shabby houses with more then one bed, (for my vamps and other night creatures), and of course the modified swamp house.

would love to see a traintrack (with rundown train lots added?) from the bridge and up?

@lungpaul: water sports..... now that`s an idea for some animations :D.

@jenik: incongruous sewage works? Rebel hang out and dive bar criminal are planned. Will do a prototype-home and some empty lots.

@maraas: was thinking about a victorian-styled abandoned station; what I don`t get right, is placing the tracks in the world (the premade EA ones) there has to be some trick.

You just reminded me of having to go through all the objects in CAW, to find the Twinbrook-stuff (the lake-wall and all that).

Not that I couldn`t place them, it doesn`t look right and the tracks are large ojects. And I can`t figure out, how EA made the railroad crossing, tracks crossing a road, that is. CAW just says not allowed. Hm.

Ah, I`ll find a way around that.

@lungpaul: water sports..... now that`s an idea for some animations :D.

@jenik: incongruous sewage works? Rebel hang out and dive bar criminal are planned. Will do a prototype-home and some empty lots.

@maraas: was thinking about a victorian-styled abandoned station; what I don`t get right, is placing the tracks in the world (the premade EA ones) there has to be some trick.

i did some sexy water sport poses once its hard to keep the alignment right but i'd love forsome one to do them as an animation

Back to creating again, the last three days where somewhat frustrating, as CAW kept popping "World Export Failed", for no good reason to be seen.

Again, victory is mine.....

First thing, I did, was to remove the high-rise, ha!

Okay, aside from some lots, where whores can start their business, a new bridge for lungpaul and adding a rabbithole to the grocery....

....suggestions? Anything else?

I uh....dammit, I had several ideas when I was playing Fleabottom but now I'm blacking out. Maybe a strip club or...or....wow, it's hard to think of an idea atm.

Maybe Lady666 could do some animations for water sports. lungpaul, would you do the talking? Poses sound like a good start for this.

jammers, relax. I`ll start a strip club and you`ll note your ideas on some paper, so nothing will get lost.

i,ll give it go later and see what she says

@Jolie Rouge

Ich habe mich nun doch dazu entschlossen mit Deiner Welt zu spielen.Ich finde die Map sehr gut und möchte sie nach meinen Vorstellungen bebauen.

Ich habe alles abgerissen,was bisher drauf war und auch schon neue Grundstücke aufgestellt.Nun habe ich aber ein Problem.An einer für mich,sehr zentralen Stelle,habe ich das hier entdeckt;

post-561833-0-24043700-1443182781_thumb.jpg

Was ist das?Ist das ein Teil von einer Strasse?Es lässt sich nicht löschen.Hast Du eine Idee,wie ich das loswerden kann?

Komme jetzt bitte nicht mit dem CAW-Tool,da habe ich nämlich gar keine Erfahrung mit.Oder wäre es vielleicht möglich,das Du mir Deine unbebaute Map zukommen lässt.Nur mit den Hauptstrassen und ohne Grundstücke und natürlich ohne diesen nervigen Fleck?Das wäre echt cool.

mfg

Archived