View File

Naked Forsworn

It's always bothered me that the forsworn wear clothing. These natives, in my eyes, should be naked, with just foot protection, headdresses and ornamental type stuff. So...

This simple mod makes all forsworn characters (nearly) naked. They will wear boots, gauntlets, and headdresses, but no body armor. This impacts nearly all male and female forsworn. It does not affect briarhearts. Of course, if you dont have a nude mod installed, you will just get the default skyrim mesh. Should be compatible with any nude body.

It does this by removing the cuirass from the global forsworn outfits (so they cannot be looted either, as they simply will not have body armor). Of course, since they aren't wearing armor, they are a bit easier to kill. Funny how that works out.

Known bugs:
1) After a forsworn dies, I have noticed that sometimes the head will change to a mismatched color. Only happened to me a few times. No idea why, doesnt bother me. Not sure if it is even this mod doing it, or some other mod of mine. C'est la vie.
2) Does not affect the forsworn of Druadach Redoubt, as they appear to not use the same outfit as everybody else. If I figure out how to change it, I will. Update: I noticed that after I complete the Forsworn Conspiracy quest, that druadach redoubt goes back to "normal," that is, the forsworn are naked with this mod.

Note 1: Please don't ask me to make it so that only females or only males are affected. I can't, because they all use the same outfit type.
Note 2: This is my very first mod, and very first trip through the CK. It works for me, but if I horked something up, please be gentle.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/31/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Can You add the Boots, Bracers and the Head dress back on Them? They Just Look naked and have NO Armor! Ho and Add Some forsworn Wolfs and dogs to there camps then this wold go Great for SexLab Beastess and A Forsworn Story!

Can You add the Boots, Bracers and the Head dress back on Them? They Just Look naked and have NO Armor! Ho and Add Some forsworn Wolfs and dogs to there camps then this wold go Great for SexLab Beastess and A Forsworn Story!

Um, as I stated in the introduction, and as you can plainly see in the screenshots, they have boots, bracers and headdress (if the character wears any, not all do).  Only their armor has been removed.  And yes, they look naked - THAT would be why it is called nakedforsworn.  Funny how that works out.