Before Lovers Lab...

Mobilizer

My Skyrim when I removed it from my hdd, was around 46 GB. Damn you LL!

Off-topic: My current heaviest modded game, is a game called GTR2 (racingsim). The game itself is not that large, maybe 3-4 GB, but with all the mods (cars and tracks), I have reached 86 GB. :o And it keeps growing little by little since I update it every week. It actually takes quite a lot of time to start it. On a good day, 15 seconds. On a bad day, up to one minute :rolleyes:

39 GB for Oblivion and my most recent play though has been scary stable.  Nearly 50 hours in and I can count the number of CTDs on one hand...  Wonder what kind of Daedric magic I did while unconscious to make that happen, as I don't remember making too many changes to it recently.

Guest endgameaddiction

My FO3 is pretty low hitting at 50ish GB right now. Normally it's around 80ish GB and still steady. I plan to go over 100GB eventually now that I'm on MO and I have clothing converter to still learn.

Archived