Looking for a "Mindless Sex" mod that lets me choose which between Oral/Vaginal/Anal

Rabblerouser

Topic says it all.. well.. not all.

Preferably something done through dialog and not spells. I don't want some useless spell bloat. Dialog is great at consolidating stuff like this.

I swear I used to have something like this but it disappeared. I'm afraid to use Sexlab Romance because I fear it's causing my male orc to use lesbians animations.

Again... CHOICE is a huge priority here.

Sex Lab Romance. It's exactly what you're looking for, there's no actual romance, you simply walk up to an NPC, ask for sex, if they say yes, then you pick what you want to see.

The problem with that is Romance's mod author is no longer active and I swear that mod is making my male PC activate lesbian animations.

Not quite what I'm looking for since I already have and prefer Defeat and I want as little opportunity for conflicts as possible.

You can turn off each of submit's features independently.  So you can turn off all of the combat related surrender/rape and just use submit's seduction feature.  No conflict.

Archived