Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

Keep getting bad neck seams for some reason...

Are you using the newest bodyslide build?

Using the 2.6a version of bodyslide, I am still getting a serious neck gap/seam.  

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

This happens for 2.6a-converted outfits when built in pre-2.6 versions of BodySlide. Make sure you overwrote all of BodySlide when updating, including all the CBBE slider data, and there is no older versions lingering around.

Or well, something else could be wrong with the outfit, but that's unlikely.

I love your work Rory, and thank you for putting up the video of your conversion.

Now I can try my hand at converting some simple armor mods. 

In the meantime could you make a CBBE bodyslide conversion of Fran's armor in FF12?

http://reachthepinksky.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-71.html

Try this it my first attempt at bodyslide so i hope it came out fine. You will need the original

Fran armor Bodyslide.rar

Keep getting bad neck seams for some reason...

Are you using the newest bodyslide build?

Using the 2.6a version of bodyslide, I am still getting a serious neck gap/seam.  

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

This can also happen if that's an NPC and you change their weight in the console and then load a save game.

I love your work Rory, and thank you for putting up the video of your conversion.

In the meantime could you make a CBBE bodyslide conversion of Fran's armor in FF12?

Try this it my first attempt at bodyslide so i hope it came out fine. You will need the original

It's not working for me. The name of the armor in the sliderset  says "fran armor", the original name is "armor". Thanks for the effort

and please could you give it another try?.  :)

It's not working for me. The name of the armor in the sliderset  says "fran armor", the original name is "armor". Thanks for the effort

and please could you give it another try?.   :)

Well the only problem i found with it was that the glove are really glitchy but the output should be fine

Can the Dungeon Explorer outfit please get a Bodyslide conversion? :( I've been trying to do it myself but I keep getting issues with it, like the nipples or butt clipping through. 

http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/skyrim/Here's the link to the creator's page, it's slightly down the page.

do u know there's a thing called google?

I searched Google before I posted and the only thing I found was a two year old CBBE 3.2 conversion. My mistake though, I just realized I was searching for "dungeon explorer cbbe" thinking it would bring up Bodyslide results. Sorry

The Mithril armors have been done, actually linked in the description of the nexus page as being a part of CB++'s Various Pack.

But yes please to that Spell Warden armor :D

Hi Rory,

Would you be able to convert this into HDT CBBE with all the holy jiggliness (belly node, ass and breast, please?)

It would be really important for my trapped / infected mage playtrough, but I can't stand the static body, so immersion breaking after all the HDT jiggles. Also the belly node would be really important for the pregnancy mod.

Thank you, master.

#528 icon_share.png

post_offline.pngtestarossa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:30 PM

Here's my cleaned up version of Aradia's Living Armor bodyslide.

I got a bodyslide of this somewhere on this site ages ago, but it was for some nonstandard body shape. I can't even find the download now. Anyway this version is standard CBBE and tweaked to make it fit better.

The screenshots (which aren't standard CBBE, sorry) show that it's very brightly colored and glows in the dark.

post-140274-0-03676600-1403206162_thumb.

post-140274-0-16694700-1403206166_thumb.

7z.png AradiaLivingArmorBodyslide.7z 12.34MB 539 downloads

The problem with this version that is not for HDT / belly and breast (ass). It is static and made for standard CBBE body.

Thank you Rory,

I have a little problem with the armor, maybe on my end, but this was the result:

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010948.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV.exe_DX9_20150626_010953.jpg

What is wrong? I tried different races, different weights, (0-100) did not help. Without the armor, or with other clothes I don't have these holes.

It's not on your end I noticed that issue with the base reference .nif when I went to add HDT collision to the mesh.

Please Rory, could you fix this?

The belly node and the butt is working perfectly.

Thank you for advance, you making my dream come true:)

Please Rory could you look into it?

Archived