Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

Rory thank you so much for all the hard work you have done and will likely still do in the future.

I don't have any armor requests because everyone else always beats me to it and by the time I go to ask, you have already completed it.

I have a non armor request tho.

For any armor you convert that only uses a max weight mesh could you make a note of that when you put up the bodyslide files so that people like me know which conversions to ignore.

I know how to make the esp for armors to add full weight support but I do not understand Bodyslide enough to be able to make the weight 0 mesh.

I tried with one of the stoneheart ones but i could not figure it out.

*or alternately if you were to make both meshes you could send them to me before release and I can make the esp for you to package into your conversions.*

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49430/?

Hey, could you make  a bodyslide for this?

Thank you!

I'll just chime in here before too many people pile on to you . . .

The post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS

is exactly the conversion you asked for.

you did zero research or clicking around. and when i say zero, it's clearly zero, since you missed it by about 40 pixels.

Might be asking a bit too much, but is there any chance for a Bodyslide conversion for the gatti Queens Blade collection.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15820/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D15820&pUp=1

I know there's already a bodyslide conversion for the Branwen armour, but none of the others (Risty, Annolette, Irma, Reina and Siggy)

The Lunaluna appears to be missing from the mod.

Thanks in advance.

Mainthreadrule.gif

really wish there's a function to band those blind muthf**kers, especially those junior members who only got 1or 2 posts

I did read the first post of the thread and the bodyslide list v2, as well as checking google search before posting. I have checked the list of canversion and the five armours in my revised request post aren't there or the v2 bodyslide list thread, so I don't see how you can call me blind.

Of the steam keys you suggested as a way of returning the favour in your first post of this thread, right now it's going to be Day one Garry's Incident, Guise of The Wolf, Infestation Survivor Stories, the Slaughtering Grounds and Ride to Hell Retribution.

Rory thank you so much for all the hard work you have done and will likely still do in the future.

I don't have any armor requests because everyone else always beats me to it and by the time I go to ask, you have already completed it.

I have a non armor request tho.

For any armor you convert that only uses a max weight mesh could you make a note of that when you put up the bodyslide files so that people like me know which conversions to ignore.

I know how to make the esp for armors to add full weight support but I do not understand Bodyslide enough to be able to make the weight 0 mesh.

I tried with one of the stoneheart ones but i could not figure it out.

*or alternately if you were to make both meshes you could send them to me before release and I can make the esp for you to package into your conversions.*

you just need to download whichever slide that only has max weight, open the bodyslide studio, load the slide, click save as, then click the radio button saying max & min weight, save, restart bodyslide, build the outfit, you have both weights

Fox 48 and Baek Mu have clipping issues around breast.

=_=, then your preset's boobs must be much bigger than you the one in my signature.. that is already quite big, not sure how big you wanna make it without clipping...

Just saying out of twelve bodyslide mods fox and baek only two have issues with. Breast increase or not still going clip.

=_=, then your preset's boobs must be much bigger than you the one in my signature.. that is already quite big, not sure how big you wanna make it without clipping...

Just saying out of twelve bodyslide mods fox and baek only two have issues with. Breast increase or not still going clip.

did you see them clip in-game or in bodyslide?

10o4qq9.jpg

2rwke4y.jpg

2lc9080.jpg

Clip ingame instead Bodyslide. Check most my other outfits they work fine just like Plate here downloaded 10min ago. I don't know, could be freakie error on my end or something. :D 

10o4qq9.jpg

2rwke4y.jpg

2lc9080.jpg

Clip ingame instead Bodyslide. Check most my other outfits they work fine just like Plate here downloaded 10min ago. I don't know, could be freakie error on my end or something. :D 

is the armor moving with the boobs?

Archived