Ex Ghost Ghio Ryer - SexoutSSItemHolyCrap

Okay, had a weird thing happen today while playing.

Was in goodsprings at night, and found and NPC outside of the Salon called Ghio Ryer (or something similar, a woman, I wrote down her name but then could not read my own handwriting) and the first conversation option was 'SexoutSSItemHolyCrap' to which she replied something like 'yeah I get that a lot'

At first I thought she was just some NPC from one of the Ghost plugins, but the SexoutSSItemHolyCrap thing made me think it's somehow sexout related.

Anyone know anything about this?

SexoutSSItemHolyCrap is one of those many edits to 00152CCA that's in almost every Sexout plugin, including SexoutLegion, Fiends, and NCR (last I checked). That topic itself is indeed from SewerSlave, but is supposed to result in the NPC saying "HOLY CRAP!" and attacking you.

EDIT: You're not running the Ghost Armor plugin the SCR items need the meshes from are you?

Yes I am.
Then the NPC in question is Ex-Ghost Geniva Ryler. No one should use that plugin; not only does it also use 00152CCA but it overwrites several vanilla quest dialogues' date=' part of Cass' dialogue, vanilla weapons stats, [b']vanilla quest scripts[/b], contains multiple dirty edits, and even removes vanilla items from leveled lists for no apparent reason.
What is 00152CCA' date=' and what's causing me to edit it?[/quote']It's a dialogue topic that the developers left empty in the vanilla game and finally used in the Honest Hearts DLC. I have no idea why so many plugins use it but it's probably something the GECK is doing on its own. I've never had SexoutStore start using it, so I don't know what causes it.
Would I be guessing I am looking at having my game majorly screwed up then?
Probably not, unless you tried to do anything those scripts were controlling and you probably would have noticed if that had happened. You may have missed out on some leveled loot but other than that it probably didn't cause too many problems. Just deactivating the plugin should be fine. I think.