dark companions for dark but not evil character

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

After several hours in skyrim and at least 6 characters waiting for beyond skyrim to continue its legends *including my favorite one), my saves were deleted by accident. i decided to create a dark but not evil, power hungry mercenary. AShe doesnt give a fuck about morals and will fufill her contracts by any means possible. Shes also an alcoholic,swears a lot, is manipulative and vengefull.

I need sugestions of followers that would fit her persona (male or female)

What about Hoth? or Inigo?

hoth is perfect, inigo (chaotic good) kinda of disaproves murder and even if my chracter dont kill without a motivation she doesnt hav a problem with killing people if he money is good enough or if its extremly annoying.She also doesnt care about slavery shes not against or agree with it its just not her problem, shes chaotic neutral.

Guest endgameaddiction

Vanilla Jenassa.  She has everything you need.

MkPlPK5.jpg

Skyrim Beautiful Followers version of Jenassa is even better. :)

Her beautiness in SPF kills. I have her following right now. Perfect choice if you don't care about lore.

And she makes a great follower for someone who's an assassin. She'll paint blood as a form of art. I agree with K2. Also my favorit along side Brelyna if I want a good girl type follower.

I think Jenassa has the best AI of any vanilla follower and she works better than most of the derpy 'Stand Alone' jobs at Nexus.  I use her straight out of the box with the changes made by Ethereal Elven Overhaul.  She was already a moralless badass and with that mod she looks the part.

Vanilla Jenassa.  She has everything you need.

MkPlPK5.jpg

Skyrim Beautiful Followers version of Jenassa is even better. :)

Her beautiness in SPF kills. I have her following right now. Perfect choice if you don't care about lore.

And she makes a great follower for someone who's an assassin. She'll paint blood as a form of art. I agree with K2. Also my favorit along side Brelyna if I want a good girl type follower.

I had forgotten about her thanks for the reminder.

I would suggest Dagri'lon, a mage stuck for eternity in his death moment, very dark character, also Skjel, a talking skeleton. They are both from Interesting NPCs mod. Also Xavier Necromancer follower mod.

thanks for the suggestions,theyll be great for my mercenary company.

any female ideas? even if I dont have problem with male followers I dont want my company to be a sausage fest.

Eola's a nutcase cannibal if you want to recruit her.

YuiH made a couple of followers who sorta fit the theme: Ciceria, the harlequin assassin, Eva, the demon girl, and Valhalla, the bandit leader from the Season 2 pack. Really in-depth Followers are pretty rare, though, especially ones who are custom voiced with complex AI packages, nevermind ones that are evil.

IF you're still looking I made this NPC as a face test to see the results of what I make working on other people's mod installs:

And an updated version here:

She is a battle mage who leans towards mage; has a full compliment of perks equal to what a player would have at that level (good to level 100).  And she has no morals as the game defines them.  If you want to rob, rape, murder, steal she is down with all of it.  As for body mod and textures, she uses what your NPCs use.

Archived