Marie Rose DOA5 Cosplay

View File

So... what is this mod?

Marie Rose 4 Outfit's and her hair from A game called DOA5

Original mods author Fox6000

Original Wig Mod author is Unknown magicaly found by me for Oblivion

but Converted to Skyrim by qwiqwi and adenz

Thanks Guys!

This mod requires a UNP female body No other mod Required.

So... How do i get it?

Its craftable in any forge under Leather?

Legal Shit..

This mod is Exclusive to LoversLab only if found on Nexus or Steam I will never post another mod.

I have made these mods to my taste, (which means I wont alter them) some of you may not like them and other will

also please don't edit or modify this mod (unless for private use only) because I put alot time and effort into making it for everyone.

but enought of that...

I hope you like this mod.

Nokou

If there is any problems with this mod please let me know..

most of these mod's are made by fox6000 al I done was changed some textures and some mashup's..

Note: myuhinny has pointed out that one of the outfits in the set is not UNP, the gym outfit is CBBE. so I'll fix it asap for the mean time I'll leave the link up.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/19/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP and CBBE
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great been trying to convert these and I just wanted to point out that not all of the armors in this set are UNP I was wondering why the mrschgym_0 and mrschgym_1 were converting crappy with Gerra6's clothing converter so I removed the clothes from the nif to look at the body to see what was up and the body in the armor is not UNP but is in fact CBBE instead. So I thought I might pass this info on to you if you accidentally added the wrong mesh version into this set so that you can switch it out with the UNP version.

Looks great been trying to convert these and I just wanted to point out that not all of the armors in this set are UNP I was wondering why the mrschgym_0 and mrschgym_1 were converting crappy with Gerra6's clothing converter so I removed the clothes from the nif to look at the body to see what was up and the body in the armor is not UNP but is in fact CBBE instead. So I thought I might pass this info on to you if you accidentally added the wrong mesh version into this set so that you can switch it out with the UNP version.

I made these a good while back and at that time I wasnt that good about moddding/mash up's as I am now

so I'll do that as soon asap..