[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

well thats the point we cant read japanese signs ( and they have like 20k or something of it)

So i actually wonder if japanes people havent heard of english being the major language on the internet.

Mandarim have more than 20K.

Haven't you heard about the phrase "For sale and use only in Japan" (especially in games)?

It's +/- about the same reason, maybe.

This could be the reason:

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/07/14/what-would-happen-if-all-japanese-people-could-speak-english-net-users-duke-it-out/

Helena DLCU010 by Follardo

attachicon.gifSin título.jpgattachicon.gifSin título2.jpg

attachicon.gifHelena DLCU010 by Follardo.rar

Slot26

More Screenshots

If you play DOA5LR with one hand it will be considered fap.

Hi follardo, I was wondering, what version of DOA5LR are you using? I've been trying to get this DLC to work like the screenshots appear but she appears topless no matter which hairstyle I select. This is the first DLC where I've had this problem so I was wondering if it might be related to the game version or something. I'm on 1.02A, you wouldn't happen to be using 1.03 or 1.02 are you?

Archived