[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

i love the follardo hitomi pantihose mod , can you make dlc mods topless or something whit pantihose for helena, kasumi, nyutengu, honoka and lisa?

Maybe you are interested in this mod, but don't know if the author of the texture would give me permission. I guess not because he looks very interested in getting credits in 3DM.

post-26120-0-99638500-1431295608_thumb.jpg

i love the follardo hitomi pantihose mod , can you make dlc mods topless or something whit pantihose for helena, kasumi, nyutengu, honoka and lisa?

Maybe you are interested in this mod, but don't know if the author of the texture would give me permission. I guess not because he looks very interested in getting credits in 3DM.

I'm only interested in the raw skin texture file, I'm trying to do something like this for Christie, I want to see where he placed the garter belt and stockings so they line up perfectly on the inner thighs, stomach and lower back

Yeah, I got those mods too, and the last editioon,  the Bodylace mod, looks good but, there's a mismatch in skins color

I'm only interested in the raw skin texture file, I'm trying to do something like this for Christie, I want to see where he placed the garter belt and stockings so they line up perfectly on the inner thighs, stomach and lower back

Like that

post-26120-0-06364300-1431302664_thumb.jpg

Like that

yeah something like that, do you have the tmc files for that

Going to request for something really demanding, but needed really.

Towel/Shirt only costumes with no panties?

Would love to see someone completing this out  :cool:

I second this request. 

I would also like to put a request for Arabian Princess Marie Rose out there. 

post-794888-0-91086800-1431336274_thumb.jpg

Going to request for something really demanding, but needed really.

Towel/Shirt only costumes with no panties?

Would love to see someone completing this out  :cool:

I second this request. 

I would also like to put a request for Arabian Princess Marie Rose out there. 

I third this.

post-228504-0-60514800-1431347871_thumb.gif

How are you, Follardo??

First of all, I appreciate your mods so far. 

Among them, I like 66666 and 66669 on the most.

So, I was wondering if you could upload them as TMC files if your time allows.

Again, thank you for time.

I'm not sure if you're still trying to keep your dlc's compatible with galhound, but that updated galhound pack (1.4.7) broke your 66666 mod for me, specifically the Lei Fang costume crashing the game. Would you consider updating it? I reckon it's only a change to the costume slot number.

This week I installed a SSD in my PC and I had a problem with the partition where I had saved my projects. I have same issue but without CTD, just don't have the tiger costume. If you want 666666 mod without issues try to install galhound 1.3 and Leifang standalone.

hey guys, I've been trying to figure it out, but to no avail yet: how do you get your game look so sharp and contrast rich? the textures on your all screenshots look crisp like some crazy ultra HD. Maybe, someone could tell me what mods/texture I need to make my game look like in screenshots of OP?

Thanks in advance!

Archived