Simple thinking can lead to acceptable results

landess

When my Devious*Devices soulgem nipple rings didn't align properly it was time to investigate.  Lucky for me reading works most of the time and I realized my entire game is modded to CBBE.   My character is using the Temptress race/Vixxen preset more or less which I find has the UNP body.

Not wanting to change any mods, I decided that Bodyslide was too much of a solution.  The race I chose wasn't affected by Bodyslide breast and replacing the necessary body mesh .nif and any other files *proper to enable the Temptress race Bodyslide capabilty gave me a 'simple' thought.

I was only interested in the nipple rings matching up, so it was much easier to grab the UNP nipple ring mesh .nifs from the Devious*Devices files I had downloaded.  Replacing the UNP over the installed ones *proper, I crossed my fingers, closed my folders, and achive invalidate/run FNIS (probably not necessary, but better safe).

After loading my last save and 'dropping her top' - perfection-

Other npc aside from Temptress race will have *internal nipple rings. I can live with this.

This is shared in the spirit of stopping frustration and just getting back to playing.

A big, BIG Thank You to everyone whom takes their time to create and share all these wonderful mods/experiences.

Archived