[FONV] Type N Body Replacer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It might work for Fallout 3 already in fact. Not sure though as the animations and such might foul things up. Also there are a few DLC outfits not included. (I think the snowy combat armor and something else I'm forgetting at the moment.)

There is a new version of the primary download coming, but not sure how long it will take me to wrap up. I may just release what I have in a bit. (I'm moving back to Oblivion now for probably forever as I sort of killed my NV install. Didn't kill my mods though! :D )

• 4 weeks later...

Annnd... rounding out my Type N conversions... just added a link to the Type N version of Vegas Girl Outfits. I've been using it for awhile but finally got around to organizing it for a release. ;)

• 3 months later...

All FO3 outfits except a few (DLC stuff) are already in New Vegas. So in that sense this conversion is all set for FO3.

The trouble is I'm not really sure how the anims and such differ in FO3. If there's a BnB setup for FO3 then this may work alright as is. Otherwise, things could be "interesting". ;)

As for me doing an FO3 version, no. I don't even have an active install of FO3 or New Vegas at the moment. Too busy with Oblivion right now. ;)

• 3 months later...

Wait, The animations differ between new vegas and Fallout 3? aren't they on the same exact same engine, just F:NV being a TC of FO3?

I used to play oblivion, but like donkey, I started to run out of HDD space. Saving up for a new computer to play skyrim(My current rig can play it, but I'd be in a quasi state between medium and low graphics settings)

What I mean by Quasi is My video card can handle skyrim at medium, I have the ram to play at medium, My Processor is only a dual core 2ghz thus going down to low. she is a ~6 year old dell inspiron 530. XD But sadly i need a new rig, I am going to keep her though, just incase Oblivion and several of my older games won't play on my new computer. :)

I prefer the FO3 animations myself. I don't care for the running animations in NV among others. Though I'm of the opinion the swimming animations are actually better in NV. What's with not being able to fight while swimming though? Stupid.

There are probably mods out by now that fix that. Currently I'm immersed Oblivion and likely will be for a long time yet. No Skyrim for me. I might consider modding for a new Fallout game however. :angel:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...