DAM YOU TOM CRUISE!!!!!

Zor2k13

Thanks to that jerk tom "xenu luvs me" cruise and his shitty movie, every single DAM time I try to search for images of "oblivion" or anything with that word in it, I mostly get images from his shitty movie and of him!!!! FUCK tom cruise I wish someone would throw him out of an airplane into a volcano the airplane doesn't have to be solid gold just an airplane dammit!!!!!

Don't forget to throw travolta into the volcano too thanks.

These motherfuckers do got a skewed view of life lol. 

("Satanist" of alien worship founded by a science fiction writer/scam artist, literally)

And the blind unguided destroyers (stupid people, who can't do the smallest bit of research) of this nation are like .

"Derp, shut up and take my money"

Yeah, search engines are difficult to handle sometimes.  :angel: 

Just try to ask the right questions. If you want to find pics about oblivion in general (like in elder scrolls oblivion) you have to ask for "elder scrolls oblivion". If you want to see pics about pregnancy mods in oblivion the question is "oblivion pregnancy mod".

Ask the right question and you get a good answer.

• 2 weeks later...

But no matter what the subject or how you ask the question there will always be "cocksuckers" somewhere on the page. :)

Yep.. my avatar name ritualclarity was combined with zen Buddhist and various "higher" plains of assistance religions and such.. There was no problem when I was active and doing stuff outside of LL.. Nice an clean and easy to access. When I started actively posting here.. imagine what visions Google managed to dig up with ritual clarity... lol.. Not something that most would appreciate.. ;).

First Google separated the names to Ritual Clarity and then offered the other spelling option..

Now they just block the entire thing. I have to use "ritualclarity" with quotes to search my content. If you are curious check it out for the content that i had used and what was on those nice piece full thread searches..

It is just the way the search has to be done for content. Unfortunately the search engines as good as they are nowadays they still can't tell the difference between various content without more direction.

Archived