Hey guys i am just letting you know i am busy creating installer mods for  compatible textures for a variate of texture mods and there options .so if your favorite mod is not compatible please be patient as it take time to do convert textures because there are a lot of them ,and just PM me what mods you are using and ill add them to the list  .

beast HDT 5.1 is not fully compatible with COS it will be with 3.7 ..for now don't bother with the creature files sorry  i am  removing it

Hi scivirus,

You mean it's not compatible with the xmls included in COS, right?

The reason seems to be that you are using group 23 for schlongs while I sticked with the default group 0, and the pussy02 rigidbodies in your setup are set to not collide with group 0.

The only way to fix this on my end would be to move all the Beast HDT collision boxes to group 23 too. So far I didn't see any problem with sticking to group 0 though, I was under the impression that assigning schlongs and strapons to it was kind of an agreed upon standard.

But I don't use a lot of HDT clothes and stuff like that, maybe group 23 creates fewer issues together with mods that don't have sensible collision exclusion settings...

you are correct about the group 0 and 23 thing .but i have givin up on that idea and and jutst go with the flow .the only reason i did that its because other hdt mods uses 0  as well like some hair mods and hdt weapons  and tends to twitch or do weird things .but looks most of them have made some changes to the xml's to stop that .

so im have changed it back to 0 ..but its a bit of a pain on other things now like male hands do not collide with  female breast and but any more ,it still does but not like i wan it .its like something has gone off..there are many hidden things in skyrim set to collide with the body  and have preassigned group id for it .0 is mend for stuff like weapons on the ground or the ground it self  atleast that is how i understand it ..

the 3.6 setup has testical collision aswell .so far no other hdt mod has that .and beast HDT 5.1 will stop that from working it minor so i can just man up and change cos back to 0 ..ill change my personal version as needed

ok guys i made an Fomod installer for Mature skin cbbe Cosio patch its on this link https://mega.nz/#!0qYwxBpD!0CJybW2qJMNTRwrT7X1pVQZWWksR9kKsOvF3eVGMph8

you still need the original texture pack .The patch is installed the same way you just need to select the same options and overwrite

Thank you for this patch.

Mature skin is my favorite body texture, but i made a gimp file with several variations.

Can you please upload only the vagina and the correspondig msn picture so it can be blended with other textures?

ok guys i made an Fomod installer for Mature skin cbbe Cosio patch its on this link https://mega.nz/#!0qYwxBpD!0CJybW2qJMNTRwrT7X1pVQZWWksR9kKsOvF3eVGMph8

you still need the original texture pack .The patch is installed the same way you just need to select the same options and overwrite

Thank you for this patch.

Mature skin is my favorite body texture, but i made a gimp file with several variations.

Can you please upload only the vagina and the correspondig msn picture so it can be blended with other textures?

download the resource file

I don't like to ask requests but did you make a texture for navetseas cbbe skin texture too? It wuld be so great if you did. :)

As far as i know only the vaginal texture has to be added. For the rest it works on the get go. But then again i'm still using the older cos body so i'm nt sure if it ctually will work.

give me a link of the texture ill put it on my to do list .

I don't like to ask requests but did you make a texture for navetseas cbbe skin texture too? It wuld be so great if you did. :)

As far as i know only the vaginal texture has to be added. For the rest it works on the get go. But then again i'm still using the older cos body so i'm nt sure if it ctually will work.

It's called "CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible"

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6554/? (i had to type it over, there must be a way to do it though)

I don't know how much you changed to cos but i'm still using one of the first bodies. So i don't know if it still works with the newer ones. There were people having problems with normal cbbe. But i think if you just use the textures it should be fine. The main file should contain everything you need i think. It's a bit of a mess to download, that's why i mentioned this.

Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6554/? (i had to type it over, there must be a way to do it though)

I don't know how much you changed to cos but i'm still using one of the first bodies. So i don't know if it still works with the newer ones. There were people having problems with normal cbbe. But i think if you just use the textures it should be fine. The main file should contain everything you need i think. It's a bit of a mess to download, that's why i mentioned this.

I have done anything with that texture mod..any version older then  3.2 will not work with current textures .give me some time i am busy with the NEW Cosio HD body and then i have to 3 other texture patches

Thank you for the hint, but i already did this, but the vaginatexture looks different and not like the one in the mature textures

THIS is the latest version you only want the normal map ?

Thank you for your answer, but i think there is a misunderstanding.

The Vagina in the ressources pack looks like this

post-1203498-0-54664800-1505646006_thumb.jpg

but the vagina in the Cosio Mature pack testure pack looks like this

post-1203498-0-59914200-1505646048_thumb.jpg

The later one seems to be blended in and i am not able to reproduce the soft edges, not to mention the total different look.

Thank you for the hint, but i already did this, but the vaginatexture looks different and not like the one in the mature textures

THIS is the latest version you only want the normal map ?

Thank you for your answer, but i think there is a misunderstanding.

The Vagina in the ressources pack looks like this

attachicon.gifressource_cosio_vag.jpg

but the vagina in the Cosio Mature pack testure pack looks like this

attachicon.gifmature_cosio_vag.jpg

The later one seems to be blended in and i am not able to reproduce the soft edges, not to mention the total different look.

AH OK ok thats the defuse map .you will still need the msn map  .femalebody_1.rar

AH OK ok thats the defuse map .you will still need the msn map  .attachicon.giffemalebody_1.rar

I get it now :D

But i noticed a little distortion in the msn testures.

This ist the mature skin msn with your msn ressource as an overlay

attachicon.gifcosio-msn.PNG

attachicon.gifcosio-msn2.PNG

and this is the original

attachicon.gifmature-msn.PNG

is this intentional or an error?

ITS littery the same gimp template i used for mature skin .i made new one try it

femalebody_1_msn.rar

I have done anything with that texture mod..any version older then  3.2 will not work with current textures .give me some time i am busy with the NEW Cosio HD body and then i have to 3 other texture patches

Ofcourse. It's already fine to me that you consider it. :) Good luck.

If I create custom body in bodyslide will I still have collisions?

not sure what you mean .did you make your own body  ?

if so then no  .you need to add nistringdata paths in the nif file in bodyslide to the XML files .there are many version but is thing mine is teh most complete .it needs the correct bones from the XP skeleton .XP has 3 different vagina sets of bones and they need to be painted correctly so the xml will know how much it can be manipulated ..Cosio uses 3 strings in the nif .it the only body so far that uses 3 most only uses 1 .also niftrings needs to be placed with in strategic places .like the female head runs the breast butt ,belly and bounce and hand ,arm collision with those ,its used when using armor or clothes will noly work with player and generic NPC 's custom NPC' needs there own string  .you can add it on teh armor aswell like in Remodeled cbbe armor.the the body it self will run the same as the head but also finger to vag collision on  females only  and also vag to penis collision and hand to  testicles .then sos penis nif files run penis to vag ,belly butt and breast collision there are 4 types .and then male hands is for breast ,butt, vag and testicals collision .so as you can see its all over the place.

if so then no  .you need to add nistringdata paths in the nif file in bodyslide to the XML files .there are many version but is thing mine is teh most complete .it needs the correct bones from the XP skeleton .XP has 3 different vagina sets of bones and they need to be painted correctly so the xml will know how much it can be manipulated ..Cosio uses 3 strings in the nif .it the only body so far that uses 3 most only uses 1 .also niftrings needs to be placed with in strategic places .like the female head runs the breast butt ,belly and bounce and hand ,arm collision with those ,its used when using armor or clothes will noly work with player and generic NPC 's custom NPC' needs there own string  .you can add it on teh armor aswell like in Remodeled cbbe armor.the the body it self will run the same as the head but also finger to vag collision on  females only  and also vag to penis collision and hand to  testicles .then sos penis nif files run penis to vag ,belly butt and breast collision there are 4 types .and then male hands is for breast ,butt, vag and testicals collision .so as you can see its all over the place.

I meant custom bodyslide preset not complete new body. Just bodyslide preset of my proportions.

if you mean created own preset YES

I meant custom bodyslide preset not complete new body. Just bodyslide preset of my proportions.

YES sorry was over thinking