with current body its not possible because of lack of enough space and vertices in the anus area .how ever i am working with someone on a hi poly version of COS i look in to it then when i have some functionality .i am not sure if the xpmse skelton has anus bones .you could still use the pussy bones but then the anus will open at the same time as the pussy. the biggest problem is it would need 4 or 3 bones to make to perfectly round animation .the vag need only 2 because it only needs to move side ways .and i oval anus would look funny.i have a good idea how to do it , i just dont have the resources 

Oh I have many ideas and know how do that, add vertices, made the anus, wheightpaint, it's not really the problem..

But it's mainly the lack of time, the export that cause me worries, and also have a reference body can be good.

No the xpmse has no anus bones, need to add at least 3 new bones to the skeleton.

But possible to edit some existing bones, just risk of some issues...

Ex: maybe edit and try to use these bones for the girl

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]

NPC R GenitalsScrotum [RGenScrot]

i think those bones are used for SOS if i am not mistaken .if you can add an anus your self you have my permission to do so .i do not have the capability to do so at this time.we can ask groovtama for advise or to add anus bone to his skeleton

Have you seen 4uDIK's threat here on LL? He has a new body and trying for months to get someone to add these bones, no one has.

[post=http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/]RealBody2[/post]

holly crap thats good .well xpmse would have everything he needs .except for anus .there are two sets of pussy bones in the skeleton only one is used with all the animated vagina mostly they don't know about it .the one i use have 4 bones but i only need 2 .i think the other has 8

with current body its not possible because of lack of enough space and vertices in the anus area .how ever i am working with someone on a hi poly version of COS i look in to it then when i have some functionality .i am not sure if the xpmse skelton has anus bones .you could still use the pussy bones but then the anus will open at the same time as the pussy. the biggest problem is it would need 4 or 3 bones to make to perfectly round animation .the vag need only 2 because it only needs to move side ways .and i oval anus would look funny.i have a good idea how to do it , i just dont have the resources 

Oh I have many ideas and know how do that, add vertices, made the anus, wheightpaint, it's not really the problem..

But it's mainly the lack of time, the export that cause me worries, and also have a reference body can be good.

No the xpmse has no anus bones, need to add at least 3 new bones to the skeleton.

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

i think those bones are used for SOS if i am not mistaken .if you can add an anus your self you have my permission to do so .i do not have the capability to do so at this time.we can ask groovtama for advise or to add anus bone to his skeleton

Used by SOS, but useless for a girl, so.. It's not the first time that I divert bones..

But I was asking you for a job and pay you for that..

If it's to make the whole work myself I'm not in hurry, I have enough to do for now. ^^

i am not sure but it seems i offended you somehow was not my intention . i just cant work on the mesh it this point because my 3ds max student has expired that's why i added the patreon link and i have no idea how to add bones to the Rig i can do the 3d mesh no problem. t

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

Have you seen 4uDIK's threat here on LL? He has a new body and trying for months to get someone to add these bones, no one has.

[post=http://www.loverslab.com/topic/67591-real-body-4rb-2-wip/]RealBody2[/post]

holly crap thats good .well xpmse would have everything he needs .except for anus .there are two sets of pussy bones in the skeleton only one is used with all the animated vagina mostly they don't know about it .the one i use have 4 bones but i only need 2 .i think the other has 8

Yes, I know. vaginaL, R, F, B. I experimented with those on one of my bodies.  I could get two to work, not four. My xml modifying skills are lacking. The close proximity of the openings are a problem with the physics, not accurate enough. So, I deleted it all.

NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]

Used by SOS, but useless for a girl, so.. It's not the first time that I divert bones..

But I was asking you for a job and pay you for that..

If it's to make the whole work myself I'm not in hurry, I have enough to do for now. ^^

i am not sure but it seems i offended you somehow was not my intention . i just cant work on the mesh it this point because my 3ds max student has expired that's why i added the patreon link and i have no idea how to add bones to the Rig i can do the 3d mesh no problem. t

Mhh you can renew the student licence, even use the name of someone else in your familly...
You need a lot of money to buy a licence. Even my 6 month old Patreon with many update do not pay me that licence...
So do not dream too much about that.. ^^

I can't get my HDT to work. Nothing moves on her body - breasts, butt, nothing. It's all static. I use NMM and installed everything normally. 

I had something like this once, I think to fix it I had to remove then reload the skeleton.  But that was over a year ago so I could be way off base here.

OK everyone on here better go donate on Patreon to support UUNP or else i will hunt u down one by one XD support "scivirus".

Or... or... you could just switch to CBBE.  :D

OK everyone on here better go donate on Patreon to support UUNP or else i will hunt u down one by one XD support "scivirus".

I thought the way shit works is we move forward with progess not stick with the old and basic stuff XD. I love being able to change my body at any point in game its freedom sometimes i love em pawg, flat, phat ass, big boobs, futa, what ever hentai manga or video i watch i like to adapt. Skyrim has no limits so why should there be a limit on this amazing mod of CALMS OF SKYRIM i say break that boarder and come to the UUNP side.

P.S. you just got served ^_^.

I thought the way shit works is we move forward with progess not stick with the old and basic stuff XD. I love being able to change my body at any point in game its freedom sometimes i love em pawg, flat, phat ass, big boobs, futa, what ever hentai manga or video i watch i like to adapt. Skyrim has no limits so why should there be a limit on this amazing mod of CALMS OF SKYRIM i say break that boarder and come to the UUNP side.

I got served but I can use COSIO.  So I'm okay with that.  :D

dont worry i am making plans on the uuNP Cos version .there is a better cbbe version also in the works .meanwhile look in to this looks promising http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4408-labiavariantshdt-uunp-cos/

I got served but I can use COSIO.  So I'm okay with that.  :D

You son of a b*tch >_>.

dont worry i am making plans on the uuNP Cos version .there is a better cbbe version also in the works .meanwhile look in to this looks promising http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4408-labiavariantshdt-uunp-cos/

Pff getting that program is easy well for a college student its free for a year i just didnt know how to mess with it. Anyways i saw the link before small progress but its not just that i wanted all stuff u have had added so far that i liked, hdt anal thing & pussy slider so it open when put legs more apart hell i envy it T_T. There is a difference when some random person works on it and the original auther works on something never always the same.

I can't get my HDT to work. Nothing moves on her body - breasts, butt, nothing. It's all static. I use NMM and installed everything normally. 

I had something like this once, I think to fix it I had to remove then reload the skeleton.  But that was over a year ago so I could be way off base here.

This didn't work. Does anyone know how to help with this?

they try this disable all mods esm and esp .start a new game female character .wait till Ralof cuts your bindings .then safe ..close game activate all mods .tehn open game with that  safe then  load last safe .if that did not work you need to reinstall all cos related mods

Pff getting that program is easy well for a college student its free for a year i just didnt know how to mess with it. Anyways i saw the link before small progress but its not just that i wanted all stuff u have had added so far that i liked, hdt anal thing & pussy slider so it open when put legs more apart hell i envy it T_T. There is a difference when some random person works on it and the original auther works on something never always the same.

i tried to use make new a student  account  but was denied  .im not gona fake one  .they check these things lately  you need an student id  and a registered collage with the student in it for it to work .i ll have to try soem other way .and i cant get teh latest one  .it needs to be 2014 version .the nif plugins work best with it or the bodies come out distorted  .learn that the hard way .if someone has a copy of a 2014 3ds max with key let me know

i tried to use make new a student  account  but was denied  .im not gona fake one  .they check these things lately  you need an student id  and a registered collage with the student in it for it to work .i ll have to try soem other way .and i cant get teh latest one  .it needs to be 2014 version .the nif plugins work best with it or the bodies come out distorted  .learn that the hard way .if someone has a copy of a 2014 3ds max with key let me know

Nikka fk that shit i will try it for u i got like 3 people i know that go to college XD will see if i can get it with one of there accounts or if mine works still you can use mine hell if it gets UUNP to work why not.

Nikka fk that shit i will try it for u i got like 3 people i know that go to college XD will see if i can get it with one of there accounts or if mine works still you can use mine hell if it gets UUNP to work why not.

GO FOR IT:)

they try this disable all mods esm and esp .start a new game female character .wait till Ralof cuts your bindings .then safe ..close game activate all mods .tehn open game with that  safe then  load last safe .if that did not work you need to reinstall all cos related mods

The breasts are animated now, but now they're flickering? I don't know how else to describe it. This is frustrating. Older versions of Cosio weren't this difficult to get running. 

Took like 2mins to make my account only issue is 2015 is oldest version i can download and newest is 2018 for 3ds max. Cant u just find 2014 cracked online? I mean everything is found online.

Took like 2mins to make my account only issue is 2015 is oldest version i can download and newest is 2018 for 3ds max. Cant u just find 2014 cracked online? I mean everything is found online.

there are but the key gen have Trojans in it  every single on of them

The breasts are animated now, but now they're flickering? I don't know how else to describe it. This is frustrating. Older versions of Cosio weren't this difficult to get running. 

oi wonder if it something to do with hdt physics mempatch i removed .install the mempatch .and start the game with the clean safe first then load your last safe

Cosio mempatch.rar

oi wonder if it something to do with hdt physics mempatch i removed .install the mempatch .and start the game with the clean safe first then load your last safe

attachicon.gifCosio mempatch.rar

I started a brand new game with the patch and nothing has changed. The breasts are still flickering. I have very few mods installed and none of them are overriding Cosio. The FPS also dropped from over 70 to 17.

attachicon.gifCosio mempatch.rar

I started a brand new game with the patch and nothing has changed. The breasts are still flickering. I have very few mods installed and none of them are overriding Cosio. The FPS also dropped from over 70 to 17.

flickering you mean it moving by it self  ? like twitching if it is you need to uninstall cos and hdt physics extention .if you have any other hdt mods that uses hdt physics extention uninstall those aswell ...tehn start teh game safe it the install it again. something is from with the havok engine and is now in bedded in your safe .its a bug of skyrim it self