43 minutes ago, Aethernets said:

I don't know if we ask help here's but here my problem. When I crouch the pussy goes inward, if I can say it like that. Im still going to try and fix  it but if someone knows what the problem is that'll be great

you are using the wrong  Xp32 skeleton use XPMSE from this link ..i see there is new version but it should not effect cosio https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000/?

On 22.4.2018 at 1:43 AM, Orlando53 said:
  On 20.4.2018 at 6:57 PM, Orlando53 said:
  On 19.4.2018 at 11:19 PM, Orlando53 said:
  On 19.4.2018 at 11:19 PM, Orlando53 said:

Hi, first great mod. I'm following your updates since 1 year and since 4,0 I have the problem that the quality of the meshes are quite ok in the game, but the vagina is not reacting to collision. I followed your advice so far, the prerequisite and load order are ok and I tested everything with all in one 4,0 mod and there the collision is working. But there I don't get cosio hd, its only cosio. Any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks

hey i found the problem just need to make a new installer small mistake on my end it should fix your problem

Thanks a lot. Vagina reacts to body motion but not to collision. Any idea?
Thanks

DO you still have breast collision ?

•  

As I play with around 200 mods I started a new game with the minimum load order you mentioned in your discription. The effect is the same, no collision of vagina and breast. In all in one as well now, but uunp is vagina working and I have all mods at  the same place in the load order. I have also checked that I have the right prerequisits. I have no idea whats wrong here. The earlier cosio versions always worked, but it seems starting from 4,0 or hd version the problem started. HDT physics extension is right before the clam mod and is the latest version may 16, 2014. No idea where the failure here is.

Havok has stalled you need to save the game in a area with low FPS and CPU impact like a small room and no people in it then go to NMM disable all the mods in plugins all the ESM ans ESP except skyrim DLC Like Skyrim ,Update Dawn guard, Hearth fires ,Dragon born and Unofficial SkyrimPatch .then start the game make a new campaign with a female character go on till your binds are cut and then go to console type in COC qasmoke Save the game ..never delete that save ..quit the game  and activate all mods including cosio ..start the game and load the Coc qasmoke save ..then load your save with broken HDT  ....

Also if that does not work  look up the HDTphysicsextention Log in SKSE/PLugin and show it to me and also check what files you have in the SKSE folder every thing cosio HDT should be in there ?..lets make sure your mod installer is installing it correctly  ..also make sure you download Cosio Main 4.2 again i  had a mistake on it before

the only time when HDT may not work is when 1.Havok crashed normally after new mods installed that changes Mesh or HDT  2.the HDT files are not in the SKSE plugins folder 3 ..the wrong female body is used and 4 wrong male body is used ..The save game is expecting DAta from All in one that is now different and can migrate to new saves or any save you open after the problem started ...to make it simple sometimes Data from one save can migrate to other saves and mess it up ..thats why you need to use a clean save ...that is what the

coc qasmoke save  is for ...a save with no scripted mods .....

i use HDT hair mods to tell me when Havok crashed .the hair will stop working and not move ...Breast will  still move because it reverts to skyrim original Havok but will not have collision..

the problem here is you may not even know when your problem started because .you need to go back to before it happened ..Using the the COC qasmoke save creates the same conditions to reset Havok to use the HDTextention script and not the default Skyrim havok script..

It is absolutely important to make a clean save before you install or uninstall any mod that changes Mesh ,texture , HDT or that adds scripts

First, thanks a lot for your interest and comments. I have had missing data what a clean save is. Over MO I couldn't run the game and from steam it was also not possible, as I should install the game new, in the same time telling, that I was active 1200 hours and i'm using this installation since 1,5 years, very strange further on, but maybe here is the main problem. I will install the whole show on a new drive and come back, if further help is needed.

Hello. The texture of the pussy does not respond to penetration. Modes are installed in the following order (in Mod Organizer): CBBE 3.4f, BodySlide 4.5.4, FNIS 7.4, HDT Physics Extensions 14.28, SOS 3.0, SexLab Framework 1.62, COSIO 4.2 (Full), XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.31 (that with the patch of compatibility of SOS / that without it).

In BodySlide both native and CBBE presets were selected. When approaching, the texture inside is visible, but it does not work. I do not understand why. Already changed the order of connecting mods, but still the same.

Help me please. Only easier, I'm new to this.

6 hours ago, Shiranui_Mahamayah said:

BTW the Cosio HD body has the NPC L Breast01 and NPC R Breast01 bones in it despite saying in the conversion tutorial to delete them. Is this intentional.

oh yes ok have to change that >>they are needed for double breast physics  the for reminding me

11 hours ago, Aethernets said:

I don't know if someone told you about this, but SOS floppy thing mod interferes with COSIO, makes the pussy floppy, and its not really something that i want to happen, might just be me, by modding I could've took the wrong settings and it fucked it up

i have seen it yes its not compatible

9 hours ago, LaSposa said:

Hello. The texture of the pussy does not respond to penetration. Modes are installed in the following order (in Mod Organizer): CBBE 3.4f, BodySlide 4.5.4, FNIS 7.4, HDT Physics Extensions 14.28, SOS 3.0, SexLab Framework 1.62, COSIO 4.2 (Full), XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 4.31 (that with the patch of compatibility of SOS / that without it).

In BodySlide both native and CBBE presets were selected. When approaching, the texture inside is visible, but it does not work. I do not understand why. Already changed the order of connecting mods, but still the same.

Help me please. Only easier, I'm new to this.

did you follow on my instruction when installing and removing mods its on the top of the main page

After updating to 4.2 I'm seeing the old bug again that makes some females fade away until they are invisible. I believe it is caused by the increased bounciness from the latest update. Would you consider an optional download that reverts the bounce back to the more realistic physics from before? That should alleviate the vanishing women bug for me. Thanks.

20 hours ago, scivirus said:

did you follow on my instruction when installing and removing mods its on the top of the main page

I did the installation from scratch, I had to reinstall the operating system, and the game with mods on the SSD.
Of course, I followed the instructions. And the question is asked here, because I do not understand why it does not work.

On another resource, where people are used to either ready-made global assemblies, or to All-In-One Hdt Animated Pussy, I was told that the files should be "femalehead.nif". And it is not in the archive version 4.2.

I play for the first time, and only about 50 mods are used, for fixing bugs, in addition to USLEEP. Well, this is pampering (CBBE/UNP+RemodArmor, SOS), of course... xD

15 hours ago, Mancubus said:

After updating to 4.2 I'm seeing the old bug again that makes some females fade away until they are invisible. I believe it is caused by the increased bounciness from the latest update. Would you consider an optional download that reverts the bounce back to the more realistic physics from before? That should alleviate the vanishing women bug for me. Thanks.

Ye i have noticed that  ,not sure why it happens Its seems to be related to How fast  the bone return to rest position .the problem was bugging before in the Vagina bones And only seemed to effect the Follower Record i assume because she is 100 weight >>it seems to need a very specific Values For Inertia or restitution Data

13 hours ago, LaSposa said:

I did the installation from scratch, I had to reinstall the operating system, and the game with mods on the SSD.
Of course, I followed the instructions. And the question is asked here, because I do not understand why it does not work.

On another resource, where people are used to either ready-made global assemblies, or to All-In-One Hdt Animated Pussy, I was told that the files should be "femalehead.nif". And it is not in the archive version 4.2.

I play for the first time, and only about 50 mods are used, for fixing bugs, in addition to USLEEP. Well, this is pampering (CBBE/UNP+RemodArmor, SOS), of course... xD

Did you do the Reset Save instruction in RED  ?   look up HDTphysicsextention .log in Skse /PLugin folder it might tell me whats going on  ..It seems HDT is stalled it happens when installing new mods

I see 4.2 update and so happy because you accept my double breasts physics. yay!

now, I made morph set for UN7B.

<added morph list>

7B Original, 7B Natural, 7B Oppai, 7B BombShell, 7B UNP, 7B Bcup, 7B Cherry Hot, 7B Cleavage

and I Found problem in your mesh. your body mesh is not symmetrical. so I fix it. can you accept it too?

CosioTBBP+UN7B.zip