Follower site and ENBs

jzc136

Hello all, I'm looking for the link to that site which displays a grid list of followers, I can't seem to find the link and google isn't helping...

Also, I'm looking for some ENBs recommendations, anything that will make the game look amazing, I don't care about the frame rates, my graphic card can take it.

There are tons and tons of followers and it would be pretty hard to for anyone to be able to find 1 specific site without something to go on. I use followers but usually ones that are essential so if they get in the way I can shoot them to move them or use the voice to really move them.

Right now I'm trying to get a follower mod working correctly that is suppose to a twin version of the player but atm the twin is using my players head and a NPC body instead of the body my player is using. 

Archived