Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps MALE VER.

View File

This is the same file as the Sex Slaves for Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge Camps (Vanilla is overrated, lol), I just changed ALL the slaves into the gender with a penis and 1 hole.

ALL CREDITS GO TO THE ORIGINAL CREATOR

Requirements:

The same as the original one BUT DOES NOT NEED THE ORIGINAL FILE (It will replace your original file if you have it)

Bugs:

IDK yet, but check for Grey Faces, I think I may have missed some (IDK for sure, but I hope I hade supplied all of the facegeoms)

Credits:

pchs for the original mod

Ashal for Sexlab

Zaz and Chris for Zaz Animation Pack

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/06/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab and Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

I have already asked this question on the main mod's support page, but It's worth asking here just in case some else is as deviant as me.  how hard would it be to make it so the player gets captured and becomes on of the bandit's sex slaves?

I roleplay as a Trap/Femboy. the prostitution mods are fun but I'd like to see my character get caught and used by some big hairy bandits out in the wilds.

if you are thinking Femboy? how? I made a young female nord, red hair, green eyes, freckles with a 0 weight Unppetite body, Fairskin Complexion textures and Belisario's SoS addon for unp.  it's not perfect, but it will do until some one makes a proper one.

I have already asked this question on the main mod's support page, but It's worth asking here just in case some else is as deviant as me.  how hard would it be to make it so the player gets captured and becomes on of the bandit's sex slaves?

I roleplay as a Trap/Femboy. the prostitution mods are fun but I'd like to see my character get caught and used by some big hairy bandits out in the wilds.

if you are thinking Femboy? how? I made a young female nord, red hair, green eyes, freckles with a 0 weight Unppetite body, Fairskin Complexion textures and Belisario's SoS addon for unp.  it's not perfect, but it will do until some one makes a proper one.

You can have this:

Sexlab Defeat : It's a combat-based mod wherein when you are defeated, RAEP ensues (gangbangs included)

Death Alternative : Works seamlessly with Defeat, you can totally avoid death and have more RAEP

Anything with Devious Devices along with Devious Devices for Him (so you can have male bondage stuff, needs SOS. I just switched to SAM and I LOVE IT!!!)

Is it possible to merge this with the original file to get me and female slaves?

I converted EVERY SINGLE SLAVE (even the dead ones) into male. This will replace THE ORIGINAL ESP, all slaves will be male when you overwrite the original file with this file.

Perfect!

Now, how about converting SexLab Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair)? :)

All right, I know that would be a crazy amount of work. But if some people join the effort maybe?

Yikes, that's a lot of work. I'm not yet familiar with scripting yet, still a noob. Although I'll try to look up on this This might be an interesting project to learn on advanced modding, although I cannot promise

Yikes, that's a lot of work. I'm not yet familiar with scripting yet, still a noob. Although I'll try to look up on this This might be an interesting project to learn on advanced modding, although I cannot promise

I haven't done much modding, just some small things for myself.

But otoh, I'm a professional programmer, and even though I have no experience with Papyrus yet, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be a problem for me to handle, given the right motivation, i.e. project to work on :)

If you, me and maybe other people would agree to split the workload on that, we should actually ask fishburger (the author of Mia's Lair) if he'd mind if we modify his mod like that.

Thanks for the advice.  I'm about to try Defeat.   SAM?  is that a male body replacer?   

Yes, although still in development phase. The beauty of it is in making every dream body for males from skinny twink, bara beefy and big and chubby!

I haven't done much modding, just some small things for myself.

But otoh, I'm a professional programmer, and even though I have no experience with Papyrus yet, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be a problem for me to handle, given the right motivation, i.e. project to work on :)

If you, me and maybe other people would agree to split the workload on that, we should actually ask fishburger (the author of Mia's Lair) if he'd mind if we modify his mod like that.

I personally haven't tried the mod yet, might as well check it out first. Maybe I could get a glimpse of what can I do, if I have the time (ugh, I can't stop playing DOA 5: Last Round, Honoka's just too cute, she's like a human stuffed animal, SO FLUFFY I'm gonna die! :heart: )

Hi!

I already asked the question on the main mod's topic but still have not received an answer :(

So guys

Does anybody have an issue with slaves' mouth (lips) jittering when they try to speak?

Do you have this mod installed?

Forgot to mention

Yes I have this mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...