Is it possible to create the PS4 Lara Croft in Skyrim?

Blackphoenix

Hi

i would like to know if it is possible to create a Skyrim Charakter that looks exacly like the picture. (mainly the face, the hair would be the hdt version.)

Maybe some good char creator could try it and show some results. I tried and didnt even get close :(

post-126481-0-58143800-1424833725_thumb.jpg

Pls no Photoshop for cheating ;)

As i said in the opening post, i tried and couldnt do it.

The question is clear and you could just say that it is not possible.

But maybe some very good char creator could make it.

The most important thing is, to get the charisma from the first picture. Your gray picture doesn't have it.

Ok, i wrote it two times, and i write it a third time:

I TRIED AND COULDN'T DO IT.

So why do you show me another picture and say i should do it on my own, when i said two times that i can't?

Maybe some good char creator could try it and show some results.

I asked for Skyrim ingame results.

The grey picture is the actual head mesh from TR on PS4. The actual mesh itself. If you used Blender (that's a Blender window in the pic) to remove the hair you should be able to import it into RaceMenu (although I haven't tried that myself). If you did that you would have an EXACT duplicate. Anything else, like building it yourself in ECE/RM, would only get you kind of close.

Postfiller because I cannot post links.

Preparation:

Preparation II (BSAOpt + RaceMenu/ECE):

• Now you need to put the face's texture and mesh into the SKSE CharGen Folder (..\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen)

• In this case 00000d70.nif + 00000d70.dds

• These files are located in..

• $YOURBSAOPTEXTRACTFOLDER\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\lc2013.esp

• $YOURBSAOPTEXTRACTFOLDER\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\lc2013.esp

• Once you've put both files into the folder it’s time for the last part..

Execution:

Watch the youtube instructional video of Bad Apple Pie (Note: The Neck-Mask in the video is extremely important - do not forget to do that!)

Archived